IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

+122
Earthtoed
ArwenGuitarPlayer
mike_wolf23
tomas_ar
Zzzap
maril
Greenlight144000
mem.naga
FlatOutHero
TimCoady30
Flatanon
Cabpaddy
Xander
Shmack_1
spinningwaterrockhaha
Russian Blue Cat
Merq
Rapsher
Jadepurplelover
flat earth blitz
Jack Aurora
KyriosMora
Nym
RoxC
Tree
RedorBlue
Thoughtshop
anon1
Oliver_Bestfall
ocderm
Alpha
Foreverlearning
Samp69
Level_Logic
damonmarc
Tiow
Whocifer
Dab_Tsog
BosnianFlatearther
Torus_Ouroboros
turtleexpress
Niar_Azeroth
Truth Center
ChompOnThis12589
keenwah
Frenetic Zetetic
Auracool
awakenedmack
andyow1
AJRas
tristancobane
MartyMar
Slingshot
Zer0R
iwanttobefree
spacecreature
TheReal_iHateMainStream
nickatnoon61
RYANSILLYGENIUS
magaia
zefchaos
CSI
Flat Earth SubGenius
starfox42
defrank
capmtripps
ForeverFlat
Spydaman
ChangeTheWorld
Billuk64
Real World
bengbeng
markwilson
Devi Suprana
Nibbs Hackworth
Carl Pollard
TruthNinjaLinney
Bro
liamhendo1990
Lightning_Peasant
MaryMoon
esraymeh@gmail.com
Realearth
jayd
RickFE
Day_Glow_Plane
Artemis
Muahahazz
Ifersknight
lotuseater
Mar L
Admin
tomspiracy
fakenasa
ABalancedKarma
hmasoud
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
George Living
sakhmet
andrew_d
musicsentry
jimmytamp
mitch
sircannonball
regencybrougham
BeLeeDee
vortexpuppy
biggambler
c316317
Beashambassador
Themis
susie
George Tirebiter
Banazir
csp
Schpankme
Joey_3BM-FM
Thinkforyourself
Odin Rising
lizardking
126 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by csp Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:02 am

Another day, another shill.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 2 Empty odiupicku

Post by Schpankme Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:25 am

odiupicku - Claims he flew an unknown third party flew NON-STOP, on Argentin Flight 1181, from Sydney to Santiago, and he was invited into the cockpit to film the whole thing.

Flight 1181 shows Sydney (SYD) to Ministro Pistarini Int'l (EZE), NOT Santiago.  
Distance 7,500 miles flown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa83yp-mzIc

It should be noted, that Flightaware is tracking flight AR1181, point for point, an identical flight each and every time since 2013.

Here's the kicker, Aerolineas, the Company that owns the Planes, does not show nor track Flight AR1181.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 2 AR1181_history

Planefinder has only five flights (5) flights stored for AR1181, from 3/2014 - 4/2014

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 2 Arg1181_planefinder

After "odiupicku" made his video, I sat quietly, waiting to see who would applaud him in the comments, after all this type of information, if true, could potentially destroy Flat Earth;
I was also waiting for the Wiki page to update showing the Longest Scheduled NON-STOP Flights for 2016.

YouTube Comments:

Flat Earth and other hot potatoes
Great video... good comments below. We need to figure this thing out somehow. I don't believe this disproves flat earth. I believe it is a map issue. Thanks to the video maker for taking the time.

odiupicku
It wouldn't be too long nonstop if we take into account an improved version of the Flat Earth Map : https://i.imgur.com/YQxQX4d.jpg
In addition, You should watch my brand new video which is partially a continuation of this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtrC-_BmEVE

Here "odiupicku" is selling a new flat earth map to fit his Fake Flight, which he didn't actually take, the flight information and video came from a third party.

odiupicku

THIS IS THE MATHS :
SANTIAGO - AUCKLAND : FLIGHT TIME = 17 HOURS (You should watch my brand new video which is partially a continuation of this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtrC-_BmEVE)

17 HOURS * 850 KM/H (CRUISING SPEED OF AN AIRPLANE) = 14 450 KM

LA - AUCKLAND FLIGHT TIME = 12 H, 20 MIN = 12,3 * 850 = 10 500 KM

NOW : 14 450 / 10 500 = 1,37 ...  11,7 CM / 9 CM = 1,3

1,37 IS A VERY CLOSE NUMBER TO 1,3, WOULDN'T YOU SAY?

As you can see "odiupicku" has decided that FAKE FLIGHTS are real and he needs to re-shape the Flat Earth and his Math to fit Baller Bullshit.

I've got to ask, "odiupicku" are you the same guy who kept logging into IFERS, and telling us that this Flight is possible, because the Winds Down south blow really Fast?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by lizardking Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:30 pm

Great job Schpankme, you skewered this bastard. Patricia Steere has shown her true colours by praising this ridiculous video. Like Sargent, she isn't even hiding her contempt for the flat Earth movement anymore.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:33 pm

Iahaws went weeping after being banned from IFERS:

'Hi All,

For what it’s worth, here’s my story regarding being banned from IFERS: I was blown away by the Flat Earth material once I started looking into it. Eric Dubay’s work was obviously the biggest part of me discovering the possibility that the earth is flat.

I joined the original IFERS board (when it was on the ProBoards platform), and I immediately started a new thread and asked a question, such was my excitement about this new topic. This obviously got me banned. I was upset, but I eventually cooled off and tried to look at it from their point of view. So I emailed Mr. Dubay, and asked if I could be reinstated. Apparently it worked, because I was able to get back in via the same IP Address that I was originally banned from. So I probably had about 50 posts in all. All the while I was “toeing the line” and “walking on eggshells,” always careful not to say something the would get me banned. It was an oppressive feeling.

Anyway, the old board was taken down (was this a psy op, perhaps?), and I registered on the new one under the same Username. And then I probably had 10 posts at the very maximum, and at least 5 of the posts were of the “Great post” variety, and the other posts were just me trying my best to contribute.

Well, apparently, they are so incredibly suspicious of shills that they will ban you if you don’t “contribute” posts with “meaningful evidence.” Apparently you are suspect if you are registered as a user but don’t post mile-long posts like lizardking. Seriously, all I was attempting to do was contribute something to people of like-mind. They will make you feel like an idiot for trying to do that.

I am now on their “Shill Wall of Fame.” Now, obviously nobody knows me, but I can’t stress how laughable it is to call me a “shill.” Absolutely laughable. I am so incredibly not a shill that it is mind-numbing to call me one… and I’m sure that others would feel the same way if they were called a “shill.” I’m just a simple guy, with no money, no connections… nothing! I just want the truth like everybody else who wants it! And just like everybody else, I hate being lied to. And you see, me saying that “it is laughable to call me a shill” would be viewed by the Admin at IFERS as a “shill tactic”!!! So in essence, you can’t really say anything in your own defense. It’s a Catch 22.

So I have created my own blog, first and foremost just to get my own thoughts together about this subject.

Anyway, there’s more to it, but I can’t go on forever. So to all who are genuine truth seekers — and you know in your heart of hearts if you are one (and MAYBE the folks at ifers ARE — the jury is out for me at this point) — Kind regards…

Title suggestion for his new blog: ‘Echoes of Rayn Gryphon’?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:17 am

Ridiculous.

And why would he need a blog to get his own thoughts together? Especially if "nobody knows him" as he stated?
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:03 am

Look at this idiot:

He was on with Patricia Steere, dressed like a fairy-tale King, once again, controlled opposition proliferating videos with "flat Earth" in the title to make the subject look ridiculous.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:35 am

Admin wrote:

Look at this idiot:

Williams the Conqueror
Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 2 Fe_king_john

Williams the Marshal
Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 2 William_the_marshal

Flat Earth Marshal: Pic Nic with Miss Conception

Last edited by Schpankme on Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Skipped into the video to have Lord Farquaad tell me 'It might not be flat, it might not be a Globe.'

Anyone in the FE community falling for this bullshit should be made to watch an episode of Hot Potatoes. Yes, that is punishment enough.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:19 am

Meet Omni-Eris

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 2 Omni_eris_converts_FE_shill

YouTube video published on Mar 13, 2016
"Hello my retards, and welcome to KCK. Yes, the dreaded news is out - I HAVE BECOME A FLAT EARTH RETARD!
"And if you know me well, you know this is totally not a joke or anything like that, because I never joke about such serious matters."
"I am now and forevermore the greatest flat earth retard YouTube has ever seen..."

From the YouTube comments:

Flat Earth And Other Hot Potatoes (Patricia Steere)
If only this were true my day, no week, no month would be made. It's not April fools day so maybe it is true? Love this. Awaiting the follow up. Smile

markksargent
Reptilians turned me gay. Damn that's a t-shirt waiting to happen!

Mar 21, 2016
Steere and Omni-Eris chanting "The Earth is Flat", while having "drinks together."

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 2 Steers_eris_shills

You are to beLIEve that these two were complete strangers and now Omni-Eris has been converted to Flat Earth, while Steere gets a new team mate.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:40 am

Wow, amazing, they are an even tie for the most annoying people on the plane.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:43 am

Also after watching 1 minute of a video on his YT channel, it appears Omni-Eris is a true blue holocaust beLIEver.

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Banazir Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:55 am

When is John Le Bon gonna get his own page on the flat earth shill wall of shame? If he sits on the fence any longer he's gonna get a wicket burn up his arse.

Just the other day I swear I spotted him walking into this fine looking establishment. I've always wondered where they had to go for this sort of thing.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 2 20160310

Banazir

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:27 pm

Schpankme wrote:Meet Omni-Eris

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 2 Omni_eris_converts_FE_shill

I knew Michael Cera had faded out of the limelight recently, but this is really too much.

In all seriousness, fame whore Steere must be getting criminally desperate to associate with this self-admittedly retarded cunt clown.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:10 pm

lizardking wrote:

I knew Michael Cera had faded out of the limelight recently, but this is really too much.
Steere must be getting criminally desperate

Omni meaning "all or everywhere"
Eris is the Greek goddess of chaos, strife, and discord.

Maybe Omni-Eris is trying to tell us something: The goddess of chaos is everywhere on YouTube.

It is interesting, how much of the Controlled Opposition acting is coming out of Canada.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 2 Empty Omni-Error Squawk Box

Post by George Tirebiter Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:03 pm

The important question here is:

Did showboat clear this Earth shattering decision with his Rabbi..... er......handlers?

George Tirebiter
George Tirebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:30 pm

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 2 12472365_1576010976042774_2261018663895137570_n
Rob Skiba you naughty boy!
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:20 am

susie wrote:
Add Insanity is Sanity to the list.  He became concave.

It's April 1st, may have something to do with it Smile
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:04 am

StinkyCash promoting Kosher.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:02 pm

csp wrote:

StinkyCash promoting Kosher.

Well this doesn't look good. He's saying he doesn't think we can live without cattle and that vegans are wrong!? Promoting Kosher and "humane" kosher slaughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Themis Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:04 pm

StinkyCash -under his video THE REAL POLITICAL SPECTRUM admits that he has jewish blood:

"Im Lebanese American raised catholic but I do have some russian jew blood in me that I'm not too proud of. Im smart like a jew. I have exposed many of their tricks and lies."

So he says jews are smart, (he says that like that is their main characteristic?pure propaganda, that is what jews want other to think about them) they are not smart, they are only raised evil.

I used to like Stinky, till this statement.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 2 9f30090dfd0ad9edf2301098f18d0644
Themis
Themis

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:19 pm

Themis wrote:StinkyCash -under his video THE REAL POLITICAL SPECTRUM admits that he has jewish blood:

"Im Lebanese American raised catholic but I do have some russian jew blood in me that I'm not too proud of. Im smart like a jew. I have exposed many of their tricks and lies."

So he says jews are smart, (he says that like that is their main characteristic?pure propaganda, that is what jews want other to think about them) they are not smart, they are only raised evil.

I used to like Stinky, till this statement.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 2 9f30090dfd0ad9edf2301098f18d0644

Post by Schpankme on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:32 pm

Beashambassador wrote:

Video by Jeff of StinkyCASH
KEEP KOSHER! GENTILE FOOD IS POISON!

Beashambassador said, "The healthiest and most life respecting diet is that of a vegan."
Yes, Jeff of StinkyCASH is a practicing JEW and supporter of the Fake Race called Jew, making him controlled opposition, someone who will allow Bible babel and Religion to cloud his judgment.

Jeff of StinkyCASH is also a practicing carnivore, he promotes sickness and disease, hate, murder, animism and penis worship.
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Banazir Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:55 am

So Stinky has been outed eh? It would explain how he knows so much about the money system:

So besides Eric, of all the guests who have appeared on Lebonbon's ball earth skeptic programme, who remains as a genuine researcher?
Thoughts on 'My Perspective', anyone else perhaps?

Banazir

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:37 am

What kind of bullshit is this?
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:31 am

zeteticism goes convex.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:46 am

susie wrote:
zeteticism goes convex.

Sigh, another shill, or someone disillusioned by the shills.

The different sun set patterns are caused by obstructions to the light from the sun travelling behind land mass at great distance,you can't see the land mass (in most cases) due to perspective and the vanishing point.

Saying we are inside a spinning gyroscope is all speculative, and we know there is no evidence of 24 hour sun in the antarctic, only fake CGI footage - so why he even raises this as a valid argument is beyond me.

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next