IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Music

+49
teoh
thewing19
Zzzap
jessieThinks
Quantum_electro_dynamic_1
Dual1ty
Level_Logic
Oliver_Bestfall
Realearth
Ben Rotblut
observer
patrick jane
MMDC
SuperManning
Truth Center
FEfreeInDec14
iwanttobefree
mitch
RealDragons
VeganLoveFrequency432hz
starfox42
eekamouse
qdoc
bengbeng
Yogi Tolord
Jakelewisb
Admin
Slingshot
vortexpuppy
akaTuvi
blob
ColeJ
ABalancedKarma
Bobby Peru
Foreverlearning
Rucapitão
damnice
Jenee
csp
Themis
Schpankme
Thinkforyourself
Beashambassador
lizardking
biggambler
entropy
Tobie
MajorEpiphany
eusshu
53 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Music Empty Flat Earth Music

Post by Admin Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Enjoy the following great original reggae tune by the multi-talented Jaba

Best hip-hop song of the year by Payday Monsanto exposing the biggest lie of the millennium!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Music Empty Re: Flat Earth Music

Post by eusshu Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:38 am

eusshu
eusshu

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorEpiphany Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:39 am

21st Century Blues - Toto.

"How can we believe the world is round?"

This can be found on youtube. It's a good blues song, I definitely recommend a listen, at least for the lyrics.

MajorEpiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobie Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:41 am

So glad IFERS is back!

Tobie

Back to top Go down

Post by entropy Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi everyone!  Thanks, Eric, for approving my account a couple weeks back.  Here's a new track that was brought to my attention this morning by way of a RollingStone.com article.   I excitedly posted a comment, and within 1 minute it was deleted!  Arrgh.  

B.o.B - Flatline Featuring Neil DeGrasse Tyson

B.o.B. Responds to Neil deGrasse Tyson With Flat Earth Diss Track
Atlanta rapper promotes other consipiracy theories, name drops Holocaust denier David Irving in "Flatline"
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/b-o-b-responds-to-neil-degrasse-tyson-with-flat-earth-diss-track-20160126

Here's what they deleted:
Flat Earth Music A0ju5f
entropy
entropy

Back to top Go down

Post by biggambler Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:44 am

I wonder what caused him to turn.

biggambler

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:59 pm

I decided I'm a rapper now.  I wasn't impressed with B.o.B., Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and Paul Michael Bales' performances.

Lyrics:

So Paul Michael Bales made a dis track about me
Him and Neil DeGrasse Tyson think they can rap now
Ok, I’m in

Hey.  What’s goin on?  Bustin raps now I’m flowin on.  With a song, for your mom, tell her Earth’s flat and her ass is the bomb.  Tell her Iraq sells crack to Iran.  Tell her I’ll be back with a smack for her son then tell her she’s fat like a renaissance cunt.  Tell her she’s whack like a 90s pun then start a slow clap when the rap’s all done.  Tell her all that then tell her one more, tell her that you are the son of a whore.  When she asks who and tells you to snitch, tell her that her son is a son of a bitch.  

Anyway, it’s me, yoga guy weaponized version 2.3 here to bring truth to the unwashed masses, force you to put on your “They Live” glasses.  What you see?  Was I right?  The Earth’s fucking flat - holocaust denied.  Hitler was cool and not a bad guy.  Talmudic Jews have control of your mind. Masons are tools singing shalom L’chaim.  The Jesuits too, they’re the Vatican kind.  The Presidents come from a royal bloodline, while the Jews choose which fool’s ass is assigned.  The government’s leading in mafia crime.  The word broken down means control of the mind.  They probably will kill me for making this rhyme.  And when they do that take the hint as a sign that Dubay was right all along the whole time!

Once you go flat there’s no going back, the plan of attack is to stick to the facts, the whole thing will fall when we give up the ball, and prove that the Earth isn’t moving at all.  So it’s time to commit, put an end to this shit, draw lines in the sand, take sides with your fam, open minds if you can, show lies from the man, realize that the plan, is to take all they can.  Educate yourself first then take a stand so you can demand the truth and command the proof in your hands when newbs run their damn mouths you can remain calm and say you’re all wrong.  It’s a fact that Earth is flat bitch.  NASA stole trillions then gave you CGI pics.  

See for yourself the horizon never drops, 20 miles up still in the same spot. Flat Earth is not as dumb as you thought, I can prove you’re not moving whether you like it or not.

You see that light called the North Star?  In the middle of the sky like a bullseye.  It’s gonna be there the rest of your life.  It ain’t movin’ and neither are you and the rest of the Earth that would be incongruent with the fact that you’d have to be assuming that North star just happens to be zooming perfectly with you and me for eternity that’s stupid

Once you go flat there’s no going back, the plan of attack is to stick to the facts, the whole thing will fall when we give up the ball, and prove that the Earth isn’t moving at all.  So it’s time to commit, put an end to this shit, draw lines in the sand, take sides with your fam, open minds if you can, show lies from the man, realize that the plan, is to take all they can.  Educate yourself first then take a stand so you can demand the truth and command the proof in your hands when newbs run their damn mouths you can remain calm and say you’re all wrong.  It’s a fact that Earth is flat bitch.  NASA stole trillions then gave you CGI pics.  

Straight off the dome like Mark Sargent.  Not really.  From a video game design stand-point maybe.  But, but, but, you know.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

MrWilliams likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Hilarious. I love it! Awesome lyrics. The Earth is flat, bitch. Haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:04 am

Flat Earth Music 11514-animated_gifchat8etf
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:16 am

There are only two facts on this planet; the Earth is flat and Eric has swag. 

Flat Earth Music Giphy

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:27 am

This gets better with every re-watch. This is so good! The shot of Adolf having a laugh near the start was pretty bad-ass.

"The Earth’s fucking flat - holocaust denied. Hitler was cool and not a bad guy. Talmudic Jews have control of your mind..."

Absolutely fearless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:47 am

I'm considering making an entire album.  What do you think?  

Lyrics:

They got to me guys.  They’ve been torturing me.  Taped my eyelids open and forced me to watch V Sauce.  They made me dress like a woman.  They won’t let me write books or articles anymore.  I can’t even make informative YouTube videos.  They’re forcing me to release poorly mixed rap music, trying to kill the flat Earth movement.  But don’t worry, it’s alright, I got a plan, hold on tight.  I’m just gonna make best damn poorly mixed rap music that I can.  Gonna cram solid grams of Eastern truth into this jam like it’s name brand Gerber baby brain food from Japan.  Like Ayn Rand in a can, the truth’s in high demand, and the man can’t stand when Eric wrecks his plans.  Got them searching foreign lands, got them eating out of my hands, like oh we just discovered gravitational waves, damn.

Yoga guy’s back with a rapid attack and a song full of facts to go along with the track.  Doin’ old school rap with a new wave trap and a hard core back made to frame these facts so your mind can grasp where the hell I’m at when I say the Earth’s flat and your mom is fat and the jews are bad and we’ve all been had by a tribe of fags putting Rabbis lips on babies dicks while claiming it’s so religious to do this shit to our poor kids.  They cut the skin off of our boys, they call us goys, suppress our voice, we have no choice, so don’t be coy, let’s make some noise, I’m not on roids, this rage is real, and you can’t deal with what I feel!

You are blind so fuck what you say, I’ll expose the flat Earth and Heil Hitler all day.  Chant the verses and repeat them like a mantra then crash your lucid dream when these beats come to haunt ya.  I’ll be all up in your head like a medulla oblongata and you’ll just be fucking dead like you were born in gaza.  Stop eating my friends!  You fucking parasitic vampires, massive scale compassion fail, you psychopathic assholes.  Eating meat is not healthy or even necessary, and human bodies were designed to be a vegetarian.  If you disagree with me I’ll come and see your family, kill your dog and eat your cat, then tell you that it’s natural.  I’ll say I needed protein and then claim that plants don’t have it, I’ll say I like the taste and pretend that that’s not selfish.  Say plants have feelings too and flesh is so delicious, so what’s so wrong with eating your family pet for breakfast?  

How about some consistency here you hypocrites?  It’s okay to eat fish, birds, pigs, and cows, but don’t touch Fluffy and Fido Eric, no, put them down, what are you doing?  What the fuck man?  I thought you’re a vegetarian, yeah, that’s why I ate your dog with side of fried asparagus.  It is so hilarious that you all think I’m serious but you must be delirious if you can’t see you’re hypocrites.  Your diet is violently killing animals silently in a slaughterhouse somewhere while you’re just chillin’ at Barnaby’s.  And I know you don’t wanna participate in their murder but ordering corpses for dinner causes more slaughters, you sinner.  So stop thinking you’re a winner with your rib and chicken dinner ‘cause you’re really just an idiot that doesn’t get the picture.  Flip the scripture, who’s the victim?  Forbidden fruit is flesh, this is sick man.  No matter whether you’re eating a human or an animal you’re being a cannibal when consuming a salmon or when you’re eating a hamburger cause they used to be animals dammit happy with families ‘til you ended them prematurely, fucking asshole.  Stop eating meat you compassionless bastards, if you are what you eat then you’re a bunch of rotten assholes, get it?  You think it’s alright because you don’t hear them cry, they’re just living their lives, they do not want to die.  They have a purpose and place, and that’s not on your plate.  Can’t wait for the day this slaughter ends but until then fuck humans animals are my friends.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:18 am

Keep rocking out man! Good on you for representing the Vegan side. Compassion for animals is just as obvious and sane as perceiving the flat plane of the Earth.

Impressive dexterity and physique too. I think I know now why my girlfriend is also a fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:37 pm

You hit the bull's-eye on this one Eric, Thank you for all you do.

Last edited by Beashambassador on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:06 pm

Great job Eric! You completely skewered them and their evil ways.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:52 pm

If you disagree with me I’ll come and see your family, kill your dog and eat your cat, then tell you that it’s natural. I’ll say I needed protein and then claim that plants don’t have it, I’ll say I like the taste and pretend that that’s not selfish. Say plants have feelings too and flesh is so delicious, so what’s so wrong with eating your family pet for breakfast? 

Laughing 

Great job Eric, veganism is just as important as the flat Earth!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:21 pm

NCC Chromakey Fake Space

Flat Earth Music NCC_fake_space

When I think back
On all the crap I learned in high school
It's a wonder
I can think at all
And though my lack of education
Hasn't hurt me none
I can read the writing on the wall

Chromakey
They give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, Oh yeah
I got a Video camera
I love to blue screen images
So mama don't take my Chromakey away

If you took all the girls I knew
When I was single
And brought them all together for one night
I know they'd never match
my sweet imagination
everything looks WORSE in black and white

Mama don't take my Chromakey away

Paul Simon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLsDxvAErTU
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:22 am

Lyrics:

Yo, I made a decision like 10 years ago, I’m on a mission, I wrote it down, here’s what it says bro.  “I’m gonna end the NWO on my own” yeah I know, sounds pretty egoistic and optimistic, but someone’s gotta do it, and I’m a mystic, I saw the future, and when they finally find and kill me that’s what’s gonna prove it.

This goes out to all the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, corporate shills and their Freemason sell-outs, lobbyist pricks eatin’ dicks under the tables, Bohemenian Grovers burning our children, Kissenger I’ve been sent as death’s messenger, Obama, Bushes, Clintons and all you minions, guess what, we know your addresses, just wishing you the best and, hope you sleep tight every night when this track hits the presses.

By the way, thanks for 9/11 you assholes, the patriot act, stimulus package, banker bailouts, constant lies, wars, crimes stealing our lives, Priests and CPS raping our child, TSA grabbing your genitals, DHS checking your decibels, NSA watching you play with your testicles, NASA laughing with their fake telescopes, RASA copyin’ it all for the communists, JAKSA Asians playing the same game and taxing the shit out their brain-washed populations, CIA recruiting the best of ya, DEA raiding your vegetable garden, LAPD shooting your dog’s face in, call it a mistake, then let you pay for the privilege.  Fuck you very much you stone cold killers.  There’s no excuse for what you do you get paid in stolen bills, taxation is thievery and the government’s more mafia than the Godfather trilogy.  Get a real job, private sector mother-fucker, the government is for criminals.  Check this subliminal: none of them are for the people.  Public servant’s an oxy-moron you morons, there’s more arms in their arms than Hindu gods holding guns in a funhouse.  The deck is stacked, and you can’t fight back when the dealer’s sealed behind bullet-proof glass.  Hence voluntaryist rap, this here resort is my last, and so if anyone asks, why Dubay’s murdering tracks, it’s cause he’ll never relax until the people can grasp their fucking power and act.

This the next level shit bitches, indy rap from that flat earth guy destroying tracks and the entire industry while I’m at it expose your favorite rapper as being crapper than a lung full of dung trying spit this track out.  Blacker than the black hole in Steven Hawkins brain-stem, white rapper make you forget eminem’s name then slim shady fading into the background when Dubay steps in eclipsing the mainstream like Rahu peeking around Meru, you’re see-through, like blue through the afternoon Moon, I see through ya, and I’ll peek-a-boo ya, like your deadbeat dad shoulda coulda done to you. Now hurry along son you probably should go before this flow hits the coast of your mainland bro it’s gonna blow all you know out proverbial windows and turn you all into ghosts, turn your mall into posts, gonna call in the coast guard, do you like Rothbart, turn you to a swan yah, force feed you then eat you like fois gras, point is you’re dead brah.

This last verse goes out to all the soldiers, no thanks for your service and no you’re not a hero.  I don’t support your purpose, cause you’re just a bandolero, sent over-seas by some banker’s ones and zeros, to bring home all the cheese for your fat rat masters.  You’re wearing dog tags cause that’s how they see ya as animals to slaughter for their Gucci and their Prada.  You know you really oughta stop and think before you go man, cause soldiers stop being heroes when they leave their own homeland.  Wait for a moment, consider what this song says, you can’t defend America by fighting over-seas and there’s nothing in the middle-east but Israel’s enemies!  Come back home guys!  They washed your minds with lies and sent you all to fucking die!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:11 am

Eric, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moving strong message. Great!!!!!!!!
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Themis Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:54 pm

Eric, this video and message you sent is impressive ! Your best rap video ! If your next rap video is going to be like this, then I can say make album. You are so creative, talented for so many things ,songwriter, director, playing music, conspiracy theorist, video maker , and first of all thruter . Cant remember now all. Im impressed. This video is great.
Themis
Themis

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:03 pm

Thanks guys, I appreciate that. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:56 am

Haha, amazing work Eric - I thought this was a re-upload when I saw it, but it's a whole new one!
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:32 am

Great song Eric. So many good lines. Great stuff!

...You’re wearing dog tags cause that’s how they see ya as animals to slaughter for their Gucci and their Prada.

Nothing poorly mixed about any of this stuff. This rocks!

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:32 am

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:03 am

https://soundcloud.com/auyawascha/dmt-flat-earth
Admin
Admin
Admin