IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

+39
Zzzap
Am Lerner
MarytheBerry
Oliver_Bestfall
nowhereelsetogo
Russian Blue Cat
tonyatl
mondzdolo
macgyver
starfox42
Xelador
Spaz
damnice
Root
Bro
Just Vital
Mar L
Ziggy Kelleher
Schpankme
thugnastylol
Creativity Rising
RickFE
fubar42fe
blackchoy
Realearth
toddb
hmasoud
blob
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
ronnieswoleman
Beashambassador
Themis
csp
susie
George Tirebiter
vortexkitten
lizardking
Admin
43 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 2 Empty Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Posted by lizardking on 06/19/2015

Jun 18, 2015 10:12:59 GMT richlion said:
What do you say to someone who says something like, “You can go to this website where they track the International Space Station.” Of course, implying that we can get satellites into space and that they are real. How would you answer this? 

Also, there is a website that I've been on where they are supposedly “tracking” many other satellites. 

As for me, here is how I answered it. “When billions of dollars a year is taken from the American tax payer, (NASA and other agencies) have to “give” something back in return. If they didn't, the federal government will stop funding them. So, what I say is, “It's very easy to have computer programmers create software that has names of satellites and their locations, with numbers changing in order to give the illusion that we do have satellites hundreds of miles up.” I do think this is the case, but I'd like to hear from you and hear your explanations. Thanks.

Citing a website as proof of satellites is about as evidence-based as saying you saw planes fly into the towers on TV. It is a statement not even worth responding to in the first place. Anyone can create software that pretends to track out of space machinery, doesn't mean it is in any way true or validated.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 2 Empty Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:13 pm

Posted by o on 06/19/2015

Jun 18, 2015 20:59:39 GMT lizardking said:
Citing a website as proof of satellites is about as evidence-based as saying you saw planes fly into the towers on TV. It is a statement not even worth responding to in the first place. Anyone can create software that pretends to track out of space machinery, doesn't mean it is in any way true or validated.

I agree with what lizardking says and today I had a surf of satellite trackers. 

The ones which seem to have orbited over my latitude and longitude this week were ISS, Tiangong 1 (the Chinese version of ISS), NROL-65 (could not understand what it is)

Where is the satellite that claims to bring me my internet connection?

I also found out that many satellites (data collection devices) are attached to ISS (a high-altitude airplane?)
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by incorporated on 06/19/2015

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that the moon landings were fake, though I still believed they had the ability to go into space and that the International space station was real. Until I saw this vid back in 2012, it really opened my eyes about the fraud of NASA and the lengths they go to.

Digging deeper and deeper, finding out that even the ball earth is a complete fraud. It's almost as if they have been setting this up for hundreds of years for some false alien invasion or something. Bizarre times we live in.

My first post, I just want to say thank you to Eric Dubay, jeranism and the TheNASAchannel for clearing so much up.

After being followers of Max Igan, Thomas Sheridan and many others for years, I'm now questioning which side of the line of truth they really are on. Not just the evidence of the flat earth, but the hard proof there is on the subject rings a bell much clearer than any words that have come from their mouths.

Kind regards

Mike
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by lizardking on 06/20/2015

Jun 19, 2015 9:13:58 GMT incorporated said:
Digging deeper and deeper, finding out that even the ball earth is a complete fraud. It's almost as if they have been setting this up for hundreds of years for some false alien invasion or something. Bizarre times we live in.

That is exactly what they are doing.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3130345/There-alien-life-Nasa-administrator-says-believes-not-universe.html
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:16 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/20/2015

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:16 pm

Posted by csp on 06/20/2015

Hey all,

New here, I'm still reading and catching up on most topics but just thought I would share this "behind the scenes" footage from the "Gravity" movie:

Sandra Bullock talking about the training with the wires and acting well enough to not convey the tension of the wires - looks like some true Astronaut training techniques Smile

Also an interesting comment from Sandra Bullock towards the end:

"These are all unique creations of brilliant people who had to think of something that DOESN'T EXIST in order to make a movie that Alfonoso was told COULDN'T BE DONE." (emphasis mine)

csp.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:17 pm

Posted by incorporated on 06/20/2015

Jun 19, 2015 15:13:36 GMT lizardking said:
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3130345/There-alien-life-Nasa-administrator-says-believes-not-universe.html

It seems like the build up for hundreds of years was to make people believe in aliens from space when in reality they are demons from right here in the unseen ether so to speak?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:18 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/21/2015

Jun 20, 2015 6:58:57 GMT csp said:
Hey all,

New here, I'm still reading and catching up on most topics but just thought I would share this "behind the scenes" footage from the "Gravity" movie:

Sandra Bullock talking about the training with the wires and acting well enough to not convey the tension of the wires - looks like some true Astronaut training techniques Smile

Good find; I imagine that it is the exact training that the NasActors have to learn as well.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/21/2015

Jun 20, 2015 8:56:25 GMT incorporated said:
It seems like the build up for hundreds of years was to make people believe in aliens from space when in reality they are demons from right here in the unseen ether so to speak?
Yes, that is exactly what they are doing. One day, I imagine that they are going to introduce us to these 'Aliens', who in reality will be no more than robots, or potentially demons/entheogenic beings.

If you are interested in learning more about this, read this:

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2010/08/project-bluebeam-ultimate-false-flag.html
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 06/21/2015

csp,

Great post. Why would anyone want to put themselves through all that pain? I personally don't get it. Would be so much easier to go up to the space station and make a video, just like the astroNOTs do! hahaha
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by dkrittgers on 06/22/2015

Here is a quick question...

if the ball earth is moving around the sun at 67,000 mph, as is told by most scientific models of the ball earth, then how in the hell do they get back to it when they detach from it into outer space? are they saying that the space crafts are in the magnetic field and also traveling 67kmph? If so, at what point do they leave the 67k mph pull of earths orbit and get stuck in anti gravity or the plain space matrix where they are not attached to the 67k mph pull and are free to move around free of the earth or other pulls of gravity from other planets/sun?

Then, if you can explain that...add this...

How the f$&k do you get you spaceship up to the speed necesary (67kmph) to get back to the planet? Not to mention is rotating speed!

hmmm
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by csp on 06/22/2015

And on top of that, how do they keep a human being alive under all these conditions? The answer, they don't, because it's all pseudo-science backed by Hollywood style video/graphic productions Smile
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:21 pm

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 06/23/2015

Correct. "Escape velocity"...lol.

*Cue Jeran's signature audio clip*: "Astro-NOTS to the moon...ah-ha-ha-ha!"
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by planetruth on 06/24/2015

NASA Lies; Intro to Flat Earth Research, History and Conspiracy Part II

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by micra on 06/27/2015

Fresh NASNEY  news, 
hooking up with Microsoft....
Holographic computing is heading for the ISS (Islamic State Station)
"When you change the way you see the world, you can change the world you see.
.............high-definition holograms to come to life in your world, seamlessly integrating with your physical places, spaces, and things. 
We call this experience mixed reality. 
Holograms mixed with your real world will unlock all-new ways to create, communicate, work, and play".

rt.com/usa/270070-nasa-hololens-space-station/

"The device’s application for space work could prove valuable with an Earthbound operator being able to assist an astronaut in fixing a problem, 
identifying an item they are not familiar with........ "

more form Microsoft...

"holograms will become practical tools of daily life. Interact with them to learn, or create something new.
When you share your ideas, show and tell from multiple perspectives. 
Your digital content and creations will be more relevant when they come to life in the world around you".

NASNEY seem here quite unashamed to be mixing up layers of reality
and admitting that "... the headset will also be tested in NASNEY''s undersea environment". 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/27/2015

Jun 27, 2015 10:39:53 GMT micra said:
Fresh NASNEY news,
hooking up with Microsoft....
Holographic computing is heading for the ISS (Islamic State Station)
"When you change the way you see the world, you can change the world you see.
.............high-definition holograms to come to life in your world, seamlessly integrating with your physical places, spaces, and things.
We call this experience mixed reality.
Holograms mixed with your real world will unlock all-new ways to create, communicate, work, and play".

rt.com/usa/270070-nasa-hololens-space-station/

"The device’s application for space work could prove valuable with an Earthbound operator being able to assist an astronaut in fixing a problem,
identifying an item they are not familiar with........ "

more form Microsoft...

"holograms will become practical tools of daily life. Interact with them to learn, or create something new.
When you share your ideas, show and tell from multiple perspectives.
Your digital content and creations will be more relevant when they come to life in the world around you".

NASNEY seem here quite unashamed to be mixing up layers of reality
and admitting that "... the headset will also be tested in NASNEY''s undersea environment".
Good spot; this is absolutely disgusting news. They even have the nerve to tell us that they are planning to fool us with their fake holograms, and this line was especially telling: ''When you change the way you see the world, you can change the world you see'. Of course the world you see changes, when you are only shown fake NASA images.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Posted by Douglas Sea on 06/30/2015

Stumbling onto a usa today article. .hmmm utter simpleton amusement possibly? ?
"SpaceX rocket fails on launch" Really? A failure??? I think not..."craft was carrying food and supplies for space station" well since we know there is no iss I shall agree with space X ceo "Elon musk" who dazzles us with his sage wisdom: "data suggest a counterintuitive cause"
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:28 pm

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 06/30/2015

Jun 27, 2015 13:25:00 GMT thinkforyourself said:
Good spot; this is absolutely disgusting news. They even have the nerve to tell us that they are planning to fool us with their fake holograms, and this line was especially telling: ''When you change the way you see the world, you can change the world you see'. Of course the world you see changes, when you are only shown fake NASA images.

WOW, that's ridiculous! "Here come the holograms!", Razz

Let the next level of the NASA-nine deception (attempt) to begin. "Mixed reality" sounds just like the hologram tech they were speaking of in US gov to project false tanks via holograms to confuse enemies. Project Blue Beam much?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Posted by richbike2000 on 07/04/2015
Hello,

The information provided on this website, along with Eric's excellent video's, has provided irrefutable proof that the earth is flat.
The mapping of earth via Google is apparently done by flying aircraft, as there are no satellites and mostly on-ground.
Interested if anyone can provide a solid explanation of the service offered allowing one to observe the earth in real-time via a company called urthecast.  www.urthecast.com/live
Supposedly the ISS now has a camera allowing the continuous viewing of earth (no stars or other satellites observable).

Many thanks for the input.
-Rich
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 07/04/2015

Jul 4, 2015 0:24:02 GMT richbike2000 said:
Hello,

The information provided on this website, along with Eric's excellent video's, has provided irrefutable proof that the earth is flat.
The mapping of earth via Google is apparently done by flying aircraft, as there are no satellites and mostly on-ground.
Interested if anyone can provide a solid explanation of the service offered allowing one to observe the earth in real-time via a company called urthecast.  www.urthecast.com/live
Supposedly the ISS now has a camera allowing the continuous viewing of earth (no stars or other satellites observable).

Many thanks for the input.
-Rich

It is very easy to explain; they are simply playing edited pre-recorded faked imagery. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 07/05/2015

Welcome! You ask a very good and reasonable question. As thinkforyourself has stated, they use a TON of CGI.

Check out this video to see how easy it is to Photoshop realistic-looking planets:

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Posted by ziming on 07/10/2015
It astounds me how many believe the Nasa nonsense about some flyby of Pluto. The link below is from a popular gaming message board, the topic so far has 10 full pages of people getting excited about it. 

New Horizons will flyby Pluto on July 14th ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 2 Browraise
www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1064777

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 2 Pluto_Protest_and_Counter_Protest
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:42 pm

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 07/10/2015

I saw Tully's Coffee and the Greenwood ave street sign and thought, "Dang, that looks like Seattle." Then the sheriff car looked all too familiar and then I saw King County and yes, it IS seattle! This in the pacific northwest where I live, so I had to post a response. Thank goodness I had no idea this was even going on. Don't people have ANYTHING better to do?!

I swear that is NOT me with the sign "Pluto is not just a rock." hahaha (or is it.....??) hmmmmm. LOL.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:43 pm

Posted by csp on 07/10/2015

Jul 10, 2015 1:38:17 GMT maiapleiades79 said:
I swear that is NOT me with the sign "Pluto is not just a rock." hahaha (or is it.....??) hmmmmm. LOL.
Haha - infiltrating the plutonians? Smile

Honestly though, that has to be a complete setup - who in their right mind would take their kids along to "picket" Plutos existance? let alone go to the effort of making these signs? penguins for pluto? really?!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:43 pm

Posted by devalle on 07/11/2015

NASA hoax ISS Actornaut Chris Cassidy accidentally admits they are filming in the USA

Well, this is just priceless. Look at the Astro"not" faces after he blew it. Hilarious! Very Happy
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next