IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist!

+23
korilaji
StillWakingUp
tycho_brahe
Dab_Tsog
AJRas
MMDC
starfox42
Denspressure
Puffpanda
CSI
Nibbs Hackworth
Just Vital
siriusrising
FL@T-E@RTH
mitch
Bro
George Tirebiter
Schpankme
csp
Arrestme
Thinkforyourself
lizardking
Admin
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist!

Post by Arrestme Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:47 pm

love this topic especially. Any particular reason to show if these "official" Nagasaki videos are indeed fake? Doesn't look like carpet bombing, but it also doesn't look like a very large radius either you might expect. Though I've no grasp on measuring that accurately. I see no streamers either, but they do only really ever focus on the mushroom cloud. Looks of fakery in the clouds anyone?

Around 8:42
Arrestme
Arrestme

Back to top Go down

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist!

Post by csp Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:16 am

Arrestme wrote:love this topic especially. Any particular reason to show if these "official" Nagasaki videos are indeed fake? Doesn't look like carpet bombing, but it also doesn't look like a very large radius either you might expect. Though I've no grasp on measuring that accurately. I see no streamers either, but they do only really ever focus on the mushroom cloud. Looks of fakery in the clouds anyone?

The footage cuts between each progression of the mushroom cloud rising, if it happened so quickly as they say.. it should be one continuous piece of footage - at least from the initial blast to the initial formation of the mushroom cloud.

Also note that Nagasaki was rebuilt after the war - now a thriving metropolises where the background radiation levels are not appreciably higher than anywhere else on earth. There are trees in Nagasaki, less than a km from the thermocenter that survived the blast and continued growing. There are people who were in the city at the time and still live there, though they're pretty old - same goes for Hiroshima.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:18 am

Arrestme wrote:

[are these] "official" Nagasaki videos fake?
Doesn't look like carpet bombing
Looks of fakery in the clouds anyone?

The title of this topic is "Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist!"

Why do you ask if the fake Video of the fake Nukes are real?
Do you have any evidence to support Nukes?

You said, "Doesn't look like carpet bombing"
Are you claiming they didn't actually Fire Bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki the day before and the day after, they supposedly dropped the fake nukes on both cities?

Personal comment: I just love new guys who use as their avatar a picture I posted in another forum over the last 12 hours; that really gets my attention.  Then the new guy doesn't have anything to say about welcome to the forum, or flat Earth; nope, his first comment goes right into the world of Jew created fantasy.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrestme Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:23 am

csp wrote:
Arrestme wrote:love this topic especially. Any particular reason to show if these "official" Nagasaki videos are indeed fake? Doesn't look like carpet bombing, but it also doesn't look like a very large radius either you might expect. Though I've no grasp on measuring that accurately. I see no streamers either, but they do only really ever focus on the mushroom cloud. Looks of fakery in the clouds anyone?

The footage cuts between each progression of the mushroom cloud rising, if it happened so quickly as they say.. it should be one continuous piece of footage - at least from the initial blast to the initial formation of the mushroom cloud.

Also note that Nagasaki was rebuilt after the war - now a thriving metropolises where the background radiation levels are not appreciably higher than anywhere else on earth. There are trees in Nagasaki, less than a km from the thermocenter that survived the blast and continued growing. There are people who were in the city at the time and still live there, though they're pretty old - same goes for Hiroshima.

Thanks, I immediately realized I should have researched more but wanted to make a post lol. Very good points, exactly what I was looking for btw. Since I posted I've been on the trail of doing more of my own research which I should've done. Getting bullied into a topic isn't quite anyone's cup of tea i reckon. You helped at least a little, even though I probably came off a bit too ignorant to Schpankme. I'm sure he's a fervent guy.

Schpankme wrote:
Arrestme wrote:

[are these] "official" Nagasaki videos fake?
Doesn't look like carpet bombing
Looks of fakery in the clouds anyone?

The title of this topic is "Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist!"

Why do you ask if the fake Video of the fake Nukes are real?
Do you have any evidence to support Nukes?

You said, "Doesn't look like carpet bombing"
Are you claiming they didn't actually Fire Bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki the day before and the day after, they supposedly dropped the fake nukes on both cities?

Personal comment: I just love new guys who use as their avatar a picture I posted in another forum over the last 12 hours; that really gets my attention.  Then the new guy doesn't have anything to say about welcome to the forum, or flat Earth; nope, his first comment goes right into the world of Jew created fantasy.

I think you misread me, I was asking for further debunking of this specific video. I fully follow Eric's video on this, even brought up a lot of his points. I wasn't saying they were ridiculous or anything, so I don't exactly see where you think I was coming at the topic like that. I'm new here for sure, as you can tell, but I use this Avatar everywhere I go truth be told for the past 2 years. I have 3 different sizes of it to depend on the size limit of each forum so yea. Thanks for the welcome. I wouldn't expect anything less. But no I don't subscribe to criminal element and deception in Jewry. Just a guy wanting to deconstruct, at the moment this topic, the best I can. In the meantime I've pulled up a few 3 hour videos I should've realized was on YouTube to explain the nuke hoax better, and maybe a less hostile than you, no offense. Excuse the sarcasm. Hope I've cleared that up.

What I was asking was were those videos of maybe some other explosion somewhere else, or is it trickery. It didn't look like carpet bombing at all, but as seen in Eric's video, lots of explosions can make a huge mushroom cloud. Was just hoping to see how else these explosions can be dissected into the hoax it is. Don't worry tho, I'll look into things a bit more before I ask for free answers.

Last edited by Arrestme on Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : '']['' [[]] [[]] ][_,)
Arrestme
Arrestme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:59 am

Arrestme wrote:

I think you misread me
I was asking for further debunking of this specific video
I was asking were those videos of explosions, or trickery

It didn't look like carpet bombing

You answered your own question; the U.S. Army Air Corps (corporation) "fire-bomb" 62 Japaneses cities including Tokyo, before calming to drop Fake Nukes on the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The question to ask is, why "fire-bomb" these paper and wood cities?

Please note that Tokyo (left) was also "fire-bomb" killing an estimated 100,000 people.
Hiroshima (right) after report of the fake Nuke exploding, killing an estimated 60,000 people.

Who is it that commits Holocaust (burnt offerings)? JEW

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Tokyo-10

Last edited by Schpankme on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Empty Mannequins To Test Fake Nuclear Bombs

Post by George Tirebiter Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:59 pm

Here's another ludicrous example of supposed nuclear bomb testing in Nevada on March 17, 1953:

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Screen%20shot%202016-03-17%20at%2012.24.13%20pm

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Here-is-one-of-the-cars-positioned-on-the-blast-site

To simulate a 'real' attack, this group of mannequins is positioned on the ground floor by a window, like an unaware family would be.
Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 To-simulate-a-real-attack-this-group-of-mannequins-is-positioned-on-the-ground-floor-by-a-window-like-an-unaware-family-would-be

Others family members were in more 'secure' places, like this group in a wooden structure of a basement.
Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Others-family-members-were-in-more-secure-places-like-this-group-in-a-wooden-structure-of-a-basement

This group of mannequins is hiding under the stairs in a basement, likely to test if this was an 'effective' strategy.
Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 This-group-of-mannequins-is-hiding-under-the-stairs-in-a-basement-likely-to-test-if-this-was-an-effective-strategy

Here we see a series of photos showing what happens when the 'blast' hits a wooden house. Note that the wooden boards become 'utterly' scorched by heat and radiation.
Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Giphy

This is the aftermath of the blast. The mannequins inside have been 'knocked' around, and would have been exposed to potentially deadly levels of radiation.
Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 This-is-the-aftermath-of-the-blast-the-mannequins-inside-have-been-knocked-around-and-would-have-been-exposed-to-potentially-deadly-levels-of-radiation

The blinds were 'knocked' straight out of the windows.
Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 The-blinds-were-knocked-straight-out-of-the-windows

Lampshades are 'displaced'. A mannequin's torso is 'missing'. These people would not have fared well.
Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Lampshades-are-displaced-a-mannequins-torso-is-missing-these-people-would-not-have-fared-well

"We've got to back off the Spice Martha!"
Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2

"How can you just sit there so calmly Fred, with Elsie lying dead on the floor?"
Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2

In this photo, a technician with safety gear comes in to view the damage after the blast.
Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 In-this-photo-a-technician-with-safety-gear-comes-in-to-view-the-damage-after-the-blast

Cite:
http://uk.businessinsider.com/operation-doorstep-photos-2016-3?r=US&IR=T
George Tirebiter
George Tirebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:00 am

Trivia:  Filmmaker, director and producer Steven Spielberg felt the need to include in the story-line of JAWS (JEWS), a seaman's yarn of US Naval men, who's ship, the USS Indianapolis was sunk with torpedoes, by Imperial Japanese Navy submarine I-58; shortly after midnight, on their way back from Tinian Island, having delivered the Atomic Bomb.

Sinking of the USS Indianapolis

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 05-07-20-2

The world's first operational atomic bomb was delivered by the Indianapolis, (CA-35) to the island of Tinian on 26 July 1945.
At 14 minutes past midnight, on 30 July 1945, midway between Guam and Leyte Gulf, she was hit with two torpedoes by the Imperial Japanese Navy submarine, I-58.
900 men made it into the water in the twelve minutes before she sank.

11:00 AM of the fourth day, the survivors were accidentally discovered by LT. (jg) Wilbur C. Gwinn, piloting his PV-1 Ventura Bomber on routine antisubmarine patrol.
Radioing his base at Peleiu, he alerted, "many men in the water".
A PBY (seaplane) under the command of LT. R. Adrian Marks was dispatched to lend assistance and report.
Enroute to the scene, Marks overflew the destroyer USS Cecil Doyle (DD-368), and alerted her captain, of the emergency.
The captain of the Doyle, on his own authority, decided to divert to the scene.

Arriving hours ahead of the Doyle, Marks' crew began dropping rubber rafts and supplies.
While so engaged, they observed men being attacked by sharks.
Marks landed and began taxiing to pick up the stragglers and lone swimmers who were at greatest risk of shark attack.
Learning the men were the crew of the Indianapolis, he radioed the news, requesting immediate assistance.
The Doyle responded she was enroute.

As complete darkness fell, Marks waited for help to arrive, all the while continuing to seek out and pull nearly dead men from the water.
When the plane's fuselage was full, survivors were tied to the wing with parachute cord.
Marks and his crew rescued 56 men that day.
The Cecil Doyle was the first vessel on the scene.
Homing on Marks' PBY in total darkness, the Doyle halted to avoid killing or further injuring survivors, and began taking Marks' survivors aboard.

Disregarding the safety of his own vessel, the Doyle's captain pointed his largest searchlight into the night sky to serve as a beacon for other rescue vessels.
This beacon was the first indication to most survivors, that their prayers had been answered. Help had at last arrived.
Almost five days of constant shark attacks, starvation, terrible thirst, suffering from exposure and their wounds, the men of the Indianapolis were rescued from the sea.

Of the 900 men who went into the water, only 317 remained alive.

IX XI
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:33 pm

March 2011
9.0-magnitude offshore earthquake, triggered a tsunami, causing six reactors to melt down at Japan's Fukushima nuclear power plant, where radioactive materials leaked into the sea and air.

Fukushima rice to go on sale in UK for first time since 2011 nuclear crisis
The region is still struggling with its global reputation as a region associated with a nuclear disaster.
Five (5) years later, “Fukushima farmers have been devastated as their products could not be sold anywhere, their lives were almost destroyed.”
The UK will become the third nation – after Singapore and Malaysia – to commercially import rice from Fukushima since the nuclear power plant meltdown.
The first import will consist of 1.9 tonnes of rice sent to London by the National Federation of Agricultural Cooperative Associations (NFACA), a farmers’ group.

A March report by the US National Academy of Sciences
said, that five years following the disaster, most seafood caught off the coast of Japan is now safe to be consumed, adding, “the overall contamination risk for aquatic food items is very low.”

Britain to resume rice imports from Fukushima
According to the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 34 countries had imposed prohibitions on products grown in the Fukushima prefecture.
Since January, the EU has allowed imports of tea, livestock products, and fruit without any certification, although rice from Fukushima will need to clear radiation controls.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:21 am

In the video provided, you will note that the events are claimed to have been taken live and in color.  At 1:32:27 of the video we see a caravan of Japanese dignitaries (which includes the Emperor of Japan) arriving at Hiroshima, on 7 December 1947.  Here you will see thousands of Japaneses people lining the streets in hopes of getting a look at their living God, the Emperor (he's the little guy with glasses).

What's missing from this video is the HALF-LIFE that should have proceeded the explosion of the Fake Atomic Bomb, detonated over Hiroshima, 6 August 1945.

half-life
noun
the time taken for the radioactivity of a specified isotope to fall to half its original value.
the time required for any specified property (e.g., the concentration of a substance in the body) to decrease by half.

The atomic bomb that detonated over Hiroshima used Uranium-235, the HALF-LIFE of U-235 is 700 million years.  
Someone didn't get that Scientism Memo on radiation poisoning.
Never mind we'll make a video game called HALF-LIFE, no one will be the wiser.

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Hirosh10

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:15 am

Chernobyl reactor to be sealed by the world’s largest movable metal structure.

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Cherno10

HALF-LIFE of this fake Nuclear Disaster not creating problems for the flora, fauna.  In fact, after removing the human population, 30 years ago, this area has become a thriving wild-life sanctuary.

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Moosef10

China to transform Chernobyl into a gigantic 4GW solar farm.

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Solarp10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:41 pm

Schpankme wrote:Chernobyl reactor to be sealed by the world’s largest movable metal structure.

There were a bunch of videos on YouTube about 4-5 years ago of a whole group of people trampling through Chernobyl and surrounding areas - showing it to be a wonderland of fauna and flora. I cannot seem to find them any more, I'll take a look on liveleak and such when I get home tonight but it was certainly one of the first things to make me question the entire nuclear charade.

Obviously their Geiger meters were showing "radiation", so I wonder what the PTB are doing to make the meters tick - perhaps some sort of installation to emit their "ionizing radiation"?
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:00 am

csp wrote:
There were a bunch of videos on YouTube about 4-5 years ago of a whole group of people trampling through Chernobyl  and surrounding areas

The videos you mention can be found by searching "Life Chernobyl Exclusion Zone".

Chernobyl is the fear based part of Scientism.  As you state, very little research is required to discover that many people never left the fake "Zone of Death" surrounding this new oasis in the wilderness.

30 Years Later

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Elderl10

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Cherno11
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:34 am

Today there was another Three for One Sale of Lies on the popular website ZeroHedge (a very heavy trafficked Site) ---  3 for 1 !

Title: Satellite Images Reveal Numerous Landslides Around North Korea Test Site After Nuclear Test
Link: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-05/satellite-images-reveal-numerous-landslides-around-north-korea-test-site-after-nucle

The USA and North Korea are BOTH lying about having Nuclear Weapons and now the USA throws in these 'SATELLITE PHOTOS' as proof (NOT) of a non existent Nuclear Explosion that the North Korean's did NOT set off.

3 for 1

LIE ONE: Is that the USA and North Korea might really go to war... "I'll Huff and Puff and Blow Your House Down"
Will the USA bomb Syria and Libya and Iraq... Yes... No blow back from those War Crimes... But start a war with North Korea... Not a Chance.. N-Korea has a huge army and worse they have about 10,000 to 20,000 REAL big artillery guns pointed at South Korea and could level South Korean manufacturing in a few days of conventional artillery fire.

There is NO advantage for war with NK for the USA... Just War Porn Fear Talk.

LIE TWO: That the North Korean's Have Nuclear Weapons or effective ICBM missiles and that they built them (in their basements and in their pajamas)
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-02/north-korea-claims-have-developed-advanced-hydrogen-bomb

LIE THREE: That the USA has proof of North Korean Nuclear Weapons by photo images taken from Non Existent Satellites of the non-existent nuclear explosion !!!

Every day the lies are getting more and more obvious and more and more surreal and in your face.

Just Practice Doubt... It clears up a lot.
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:25 pm

North Korea is a Pentagon Vassal State
https://journal-neo.org/2016/11/01/north-korea-is-an-pentagon-vassal-state/

KIM JONG-UN MIND CONTROLLED CIA ASSET
The purpose of Kim Jong-Un is (1) to help the US Empire to weaken the economies of South Korea, Japan and China, and (2) to help the US military-industrial-complex.
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2017/09/kim-jong-un-mind-controlled-cia-asset.html
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Bro wrote:

LIE ONE: Is that the USA and North Korea might really go to war... "I'll Huff and Puff and Blow Your House Down"
Will the USA bomb Syria and Libya and Iraq... Yes... No blow back from those War Crimes... But start a war with North Korea... Not a Chance.. N-Korea has a huge army and worse they have about 10,000 to 20,000 REAL big artillery guns pointed at South Korea and could level South Korean manufacturing in a few days of conventional artillery fire.

There is NO advantage for war with NK for the USA... Just War Porn Fear Talk.

Exactly, too much money and cheap imported goods at stake for the US to risk war with NK, As you say NK could flatten SK manufacturing districts in hours and of course way too many US companies have stuff manufactured in SK (electronics, clothes, and so on)
And once NK flatten the SK manufacturing districts it would take a very long time to rebuild including all the specialist tooling.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:30 am

Is it no coincidence that South Korea has rejected a revision to the trade agreement that's been in place since 2012 with the US? (August 21st 2017)

[Lamestream media, but illustrates the point]
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-22/south-korea-u-s-start-talks-on-revising-horrible-trade-deal

So South Korea refuse to get screwed by the US anymore in a trade agreement, the US then fabricate this North Korea Nuclear threat (to the West) but it's not about the West, it's about the US provoking North Korea to flatten South Korea due to not revising the trade agreement.
Essentially the US are saying: South Korea, sign this agreement of we will provoke North Korea in to flattening your economy and manufacturing.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist! - Page 2 Empty Family Story from Hiroshima

Post by siriusrising Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:03 pm

Hi everyone and thanks for the amazing posts here on ifers. I'm a new member and this is my first post. I had an uncle who was an RAF combatant during WWII. He told me an interesting story about something that happened to him as a serviceman. Shortly after the "atomic bomb" was dropped on Hiroshima
(I recall my uncle saying it was only about two or three months after the atomic bombing) he was posted to Hiroshima as part of a mission to look for western survivors. My uncle told me that there were many Christian missionaries at that time in Japan.
When they arrived in Hiroshima he was, of course, shocked to see the flattened city. What struck my uncle as interesting was that the American army was already in Hiroshima and as he said this was only about two or three months after the bomb.
I asked him why the Americans were there and he told me that the main purpose was to consruct a a dance hall! He went to the already constructed dance halls (again remember only two or three months after the bomb) with his other fellow British RAF colleagues only to find the US servicemen already there and wearing full lead protective suits. They danced in their lead suits with gisha girls (prostitutes) imported from Tokyo. My uncle could never understand why the US troops wore lead suits or why the first efforts at reconstruction after the world's first A bomb was a dancehall with imported hookers.
Thinking about the real possibilitiy that there actually were no atomic bombs has finally put my uncle's story into a new perspective for me. Namely, there was no risk of high level radiation after the bomb as the British well knew. Secondly, the US were building the radiation myth by making their troops wear lead suits. Any further thoughts on my uncle's story would be welcome.

siriusrising

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:00 pm

There was no single bomb and no risk of radiation because Hiroshima and Nagasaki were fire bombed with incendiaries for several days. I guess the dancehall/hooker thing was to inculcate a climate of cultural degeneracy as we have seen just about everywhere ever since
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:49 pm

siriusrising wrote:
I asked him why the Americans were there and he told me that the main purpose was to consruct a a dance hall!

Most likely a strategy for destroying Japenese culture?
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:47 am

Just Vital wrote:
siriusrising wrote:
I asked him why the Americans were there and he told me that the main purpose was to consruct a a dance hall!

Most likely a strategy for destroying Japenese culture?

Speaking of destroying Japanese culture —

My parents were stationed in Japan during the occupation. They had a housemaid, and she discovered the miracle of REFINED SUGAR in a modern western kitchen. She would eat it like an alcoholic goes after booze, and it wrecked her teeth. They had to literally lock up the sugar. She couldn't help herself. Refined sugar (at the average consumption level) is a poison for us all.
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:13 am

Refined sugar is indeed a poison, Sucrose (aka table sugar, refined from sugar beet) is the worst, when consumed it is broken down in to Glucose and Fructose, the body uses the Glucose as energy, but the excess Fructose can not be processed by the liver and ends up stored as fat.
I used to drink ~10 cups of coffee per day, each with two sugars (that was 80 grams of refined sugar per DAY over 15 years) I went from 75KG at age 25 to 110KG at age 40.
Last year I gave up sugar completely and within 3 weeks I lost 15KG Smile
Giving up sugar is really hard, I had mood swings, dizziness, anger and constant joint pain, after the first two weeks those symptoms passed and I am now at 90KG after a year of just giving up sugar in my coffee.
That stuff is rancid poison, the 'obesity' epidemic is not due to 'junk food', fat etc, it's due to refined sugar, simple as that.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:07 am

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
Refined sugar when consumed it is broken down in to Glucose but the excess ends up stored as fat
the 'obesity' epidemic is due to refined sugar

Nothing could be further from the truth; the OBESITY EPIDEMIC is due to people indoctrinated to consume high FAT diets of Meat, Dairy, and Oil (100% fat).  What happens when you remove sugar from your diet?  The body no longer has a direct source of energy in the form of refined sugar, and must now use Stored Fat, which it converts to glycogen (sugar); this process is called Ketosis.

Ketosis is a sign of sickness, where elevated levels of ketone bodies form when liver glycogen stores are depleted, at this point the body starts using fatty acids instead of glucose.  When glycogen is not available in the cells, the lower state process of Lipolysis forces the body to convert fat stores into glycogen, in an attempt to survive, this process is called beta-oxidation.

Since SUGAR has now ended up in the "Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist!" Topic, let me provided further educational advice on the subject.

Come on everybody lets test those years of programming by doing the High Fat Cheer:

Give me an   F

Give me an   A

Give me an   T

What does that Spell?   CARBS

Why do you repeat that FAT makes you skinny and Crabs make you Fat?  This is because you've bought into religion and the advertisements by the Meat and Dairy industry called the FOOD PYRAMID.

Sugar Does Not Turn To Body Fat -- there is no disagreement about this truth among scientists or their published scientific research -- complex carbohydrates such as rice are digested into simple sugars in the intestine and then absorbed into the bloodstream where they are transported to trillions of cells in the body in order to provide for energy.  Carbohydrates (sugars) consumed in excess of the body’s daily needs can be stored (invisibly) as glycogen in the muscles and liver; the total storage capacity for glycogen is about two pounds.  Carbohydrates consumed in excess of our need and beyond our limited storage capacity are not readily stored as body fat. Instead, these excess carbohydrate calories are burned off as heat (a process known as facultative dietary thermogenesis) or used in physical movements not associated with exercise.

The process of turning sugars into fats is known as de novo lipogenesis. Domesticated animals such as pigs and cows can efficiently convert the low-energy, inexpensive carbohydrates found in grains and grasses into calorie-dense fats. This metabolic efficiency makes pigs and cows the choice for “meat animals.” Bees also perform de novo lipogenesis; converting honey (simple carbohydrates) into wax (fats).

Under experimental laboratory conditions trim and obese women were overfed 50% more total calories than they usually ate in a day, along with an extra 3.5 ounces (135 grams) of refined sugar. From this overfeeding the women produced less than 4 grams (36 calories) of fat daily, which means a person would have to be overfed by this amount of extra calories and sugar every day for nearly 4 months in order to gain one extra pound of body fat. Obviously, even overeating substantial quantities of refined and processed carbohydrates is a relatively unimportant source of body fat. So where does all that belly fat come from? The fat you eat is the fat you wear.  ~ John McDougall, MD

ref:  
McDevitt RM, Bott SJ, Harding M, Coward WA, Bluck LJ, Prentice AM.  De novo lipogenesis during controlled overfeeding with sucrose or glucose in lean and obese women. Am J Clin Nutr. 2001 Dec;74(6):737-46

Danforth E Jr. Diet and obesity. Am J Clin Nutr. 1985 May;41(5 Suppl):1132-45.

Hellerstein MK. No common energy currency: de novo lipogenesis as the road less traveled. Am J Clin Nutr. 2001 Dec;74(6):707-8.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:33 am

Absolutely correct Schpankme, the science on de novo lipogenesis is pretty concrete.

Also note, Dr Walter Kemper who was successfully treating diabetes (and other obesity related ailments) with nothing but white rice and refined sugar:
https://www.drmcdougall.com/2013/12/31/walter-kempner-md-founder-of-the-rice-diet/

My mother spent 2 weeks in hospital recently due to blood clots in her legs, she is following the diet advice from pop culture (ala ketogenic diet) and eats an extremely high fat diet. She is now passing this information onto my sister in law, who is eating "pork rinds" as a "healthy" snack to try help her lose weight (she's not).

Where do they get their information from? Mainstream media, women's gossip magazines and health gurus (with no credentials) telling them good things about their bad habits.

Last edited by csp on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:19 am

Schpankme wrote:
FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
Refined sugar when consumed it is broken down in to Glucose but the excess ends up stored as fat
the 'obesity' epidemic is due to refined sugar

Nothing could be further from the truth; the OBESITY EPIDEMIC is due to people indoctrinated to consume high FAT diets of Meat, Dairy, and Oil (100% fat).  What happens when you remove sugar from your diet?  The body no longer has a direct source of energy in the form of refined sugar, and must now use Stored Fat, which it converts to glycogen (sugar); this process is called Ketosis.

Ketosis is a sign of sickness, where elevated levels of ketone bodies form when liver glycogen stores are depleted, at this point the body starts using fatty acids instead of glucose.  When glycogen is not available in the cells, the lower state process of Lipolysis forces the body to convert fat stores into glycogen, in an attempt to survive, this process is called beta-oxidation.

Since SUGAR has now ended up in the "Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist!" Topic, let me provided further educational advice on the subject.

Come on everybody lets test those years of programming by doing the High Fat Cheer:

Give me an   F

Give me an   A

Give me an   T

What does that Spell?   CARBS

Why do you repeat that FAT makes you skinny and Crabs make you Fat?  This is because you've bought into religion and the advertisements by the Meat and Dairy industry called the FOOD PYRAMID.

Sugar Does Not Turn To Body Fat -- there is no disagreement about this truth among scientists or their published scientific research -- complex carbohydrates such as rice are digested into simple sugars in the intestine and then absorbed into the bloodstream where they are transported to trillions of cells in the body in order to provide for energy.  Carbohydrates (sugars) consumed in excess of the body’s daily needs can be stored (invisibly) as glycogen in the muscles and liver; the total storage capacity for glycogen is about two pounds.  Carbohydrates consumed in excess of our need and beyond our limited storage capacity are not readily stored as body fat. Instead, these excess carbohydrate calories are burned off as heat (a process known as facultative dietary thermogenesis) or used in physical movements not associated with exercise.

The process of turning sugars into fats is known as de novo lipogenesis. Domesticated animals such as pigs and cows can efficiently convert the low-energy, inexpensive carbohydrates found in grains and grasses into calorie-dense fats. This metabolic efficiency makes pigs and cows the choice for “meat animals.” Bees also perform de novo lipogenesis; converting honey (simple carbohydrates) into wax (fats).

Under experimental laboratory conditions trim and obese women were overfed 50% more total calories than they usually ate in a day, along with an extra 3.5 ounces (135 grams) of refined sugar. From this overfeeding the women produced less than 4 grams (36 calories) of fat daily, which means a person would have to be overfed by this amount of extra calories and sugar every day for nearly 4 months in order to gain one extra pound of body fat. Obviously, even overeating substantial quantities of refined and processed carbohydrates is a relatively unimportant source of body fat. So where does all that belly fat come from? The fat you eat is the fat you wear.  ~ John McDougall, MD

ref:  
McDevitt RM, Bott SJ, Harding M, Coward WA, Bluck LJ, Prentice AM.  De novo lipogenesis during controlled overfeeding with sucrose or glucose in lean and obese women. Am J Clin Nutr. 2001 Dec;74(6):737-46

Danforth E Jr. Diet and obesity. Am J Clin Nutr. 1985 May;41(5 Suppl):1132-45.

Hellerstein MK. No common energy currency: de novo lipogenesis as the road less traveled. Am J Clin Nutr. 2001 Dec;74(6):707-8.

That's a good post and thanks for the information, however it does not explain how I lost 15kg in 3 weeks when I cut out sugar from my coffee completely, my diet and exercise remained the same, all I stopped was 2 sugars in every cup of coffee (around 10 cups a day)

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:32 am

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
it does not explain how I lost 15kg in 3 weeks when I cut out sugar from my coffee completely

As I explained: "What happens when you remove sugar from your diet? The body no longer has a direct source of energy in the form of refined sugar, and must now use Stored Fat, which it converts to glycogen (sugar); this process is called Ketosis."

You started burning FAT to compensate for the calories lost by removing sugar from your diet.

Not that I would do this: but, people who eat at McDonald's and Burger King type establishments would be better off eating the Large Fry's, Apple Pie and drinking a real sugar drink.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next