IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down

+50
Bobilla
tycho_brahe
Merq
Tree
MarkMyWords
Dual1ty
Explictedcontent
Schpankme
Admin
Alpha
Nibbs Hackworth
TruthNinjaLinney
MMDC
observer
JesseShenk1
Frenetic Zetetic
markwilson
Truth Center
FEfreeInDec14
Jacois
Uhuru Mkali
TerrestialJones
Martin Palmen
IBMaxwell
lizardking
Ponts
Realearth
Rivon1908
StarMou
Skywalker
ForeverThePhilosopher
TruthshallsetUfree
Torus_Ouroboros
InnerCynic
Truth Feather
ForeverFlat
FL@T-E@RTH
Tiwar
susie
Paulixs
HafizAbdulWahhab
adkDreamer
Real World
iwanttobefree
Joey_3BM-FM
MaryMoon
starfox42
Macflat
csp
Coyote
54 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down - Page 2 Empty Censorship

Post by ForeverFlat Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:39 pm

I don’t think anybody realizes the scope of what is going on. By January 1st, everything is going to be carefully watched, censored, and you will have your privacy ultimately infringed upon, so be prepared. I suggest everyone holds some cards, close to their chest.
Whatever I can do to help, let me know. Eric’s hard work will remain. We will remain.
I hope my dedication to Eric on Twitter and FB, about the channel coming down, brought new members seeking the truth. That was my intentions. With the tribute I wanted to bring even more attention to all the hard work and posterity of the vids and message he represents.

Thanks Eric for tirelessly fighting and putting the info back out there.

✌️❤️
John

Last edited by ForeverFlat on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForeverFlat
ForeverFlat

Back to top Go down

Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down

Post by Truth Feather Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:15 am

Yes ....this is unsettling and alarming and we shoukd stay on guard and change things at the Root so that this kind of truama and harm, along with the countless other crimes committed against the goyim, BE STOPPED AND KICK THEM OUT OF All European Nations(all have to rise together in their own nations lands and demand to be free from being posioned and slaves to this gross lot!) Their own fraudulantly constructed places of propped up power". WE NEED BACK UP BACK UP PLANS in the meantime because we need and want joyfully and powerfully peacefully through Truth to stay connected

Truth Feather

Back to top Go down

Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down

Post by Truth Feather Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:23 am

I guess my message was too long and didnt all go up there but I was saying that I am finding my peace in that at least Eric is ok and safe and we are here on IFERS now. Jaba Art said somethings like "1 LIE UNCOVERS A THOUSAND TRUTHS" & "We do NOT Comply! We REFUSE TO PROCESS THEIR CURSES(lies)"

Truth Feather

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:22 am

gutenmorgan
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by InnerCynic Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:12 pm

Wow!  Just found up about this.  No surprise.  Lately Google has been censoring everything, spreading disinformation or outright firing anyone who doesn't toe their corporate line.  They even announced hiring more people to troll through and deal with what they call "fake news", "hate" or other claptrap.  But of course how do you "define" hate?  That's like saying you're going to fight the war on bad grammar... never ending and open ended.  They claimed from the beginning to "do no evil" but I had to laugh the first time I read that crap.  Do no evil?  What a sad joke.

Last edited by InnerCynic on Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
InnerCynic
InnerCynic

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanttobefree Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:16 pm

so about 2weeks ago i registerd to swedens most known forum (flash back) this is a forum whit the slogan of free speach . but few days on it i can say thats not entirely true. they put jew quetioners and flat earthers in of topic consperacy theorys. but thanks to erics ban i was able to make a topic in media and kulture , free speach and censor. of corse the jews came crying about my spelling, whitch i knew they wuld, i even left a spelling misstake on purpouse cause i knew they wuld go for it, and make them selfs look like asses in the prosses. but to my suprise they havent deleted my topic,(even tho im very sure they want to). any way i just wanted to brag, so eric youre ban and jwo videos are now an open topic on swedens most popular forum, happy ban day Very Happy

altso i want to se if you guys wuld agree if i say, this will be a paradime shift from fe to jwo. i mean we all know the earth is flat and its now time to focus more on the problem (jews). i think its unavoideble they brught it on them selfs.

iwanttobefree

Location : among,thiefs,liars,junkies,mastermanipulateres,bullys,wannabegangnnnsters,superegos,selftrainedactors.(but not for to long i hope)

Back to top Go down

Post by Torus_Ouroboros Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:39 am

I also agree it is no coincidence that they removed your channel/facebook right before a planned skype call with neil disgrace tyson. It would bring in more people to your channel and awaken them.
Torus_Ouroboros
Torus_Ouroboros

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:51 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverFlat Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:21 pm

So yeah, this guy above, is “on the money.” We are talking about the same people who put mankind’s greatest achievement, in every educational text in the world, as absolute fact. Once you see one deception, the rest fall expertly into place. The picture becomes more clear, with every dot that gets connected.
When you start to explain to folks, that five people control all the world’s mainstream TV, radio, and newspapers. When you start to show them, how all space related and cosmic information gets funneled through ONE organization. When you display, just how “central” and manipulated, the world’s monetary system is. When you illustrate, how ONE company, Google (who owns YT), has access to almost every single search and data request, on the internet. The overall picture becomes very clear.
A free and critical thinker, can start to see, just how easy it is to control the narrative and flow of information, to the masses. These are simply objective facts, that are not up for debate. Anyone denying these realities, is either doing so intentionally for monetary reasons, is in complete denial, has specific religious affinities, or simply doesn’t care.

I’m so glad to be part of a community here, that subscribes to the opposite, of the aforementioned. I love all of you guys and gals.

Thank you Eric and all that contribute here.  ❤️✌️
ForeverFlat
ForeverFlat

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthshallsetUfree Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Werd! Wells said foreverflat!
TruthshallsetUfree
TruthshallsetUfree

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:35 am

I am re-uploading to a new channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/ericdubay

Minus the Jew material which I will upload and direct people to here: https://pew.tube/user/EricDubay

For now everyone can download most of my material here: https://mega.nz/#F!Y642XZgY!RJk2Q5vZgcngsEKy9BLo8Q
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:17 am

thanks so much Eric. For everything.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:20 am

Thanks to you too Susie for uploading all my videos on your channel and to everyone else helping spread the good word!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by InnerCynic Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:41 am

Until people break free from the inertia that is "YouTube" theyll continue as they are.  It's got a powerful pull, Youtube that is, much like "gravity" that's peddled all the time.  After awhile nobody questions why and it becomes simple dogma.  Amazing how folks will clamor and bitch on YT about the tiniest of things but miss the beam lodged in their eye.

Last edited by InnerCynic on Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
InnerCynic
InnerCynic

Back to top Go down

Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down - Page 2 Empty Completely unjust that Eric's Youtube Channel has Been Deleted!!!!

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:47 am

I was so happy to come upon Eric's fascinating Youtube channel, and consider myself even more lucky to have stumbled upon this wondrous society: The International Flat Earth Research Society. Eric is certainly a unique genius, but also an extremely personable guy. Most people with his kind of "notoriety" would never take the time to acknowledge the thoughts of somebody that they had just met. He did just that for me. The man is a true philosopher!

I am disgusted, but not surprised by Youtube's actions. In the last week, I had read a brilliant piece on this site by fellow member, Schpankme, clearly illustrating so many truths about Zionist control of the world. I remember thinking to myself, "Wow, how amazing is IFERS? They are not afraid to address the most forbidden subject matter! How long can this last without the so called "authority" stepping in? How absolutely refreshing!"

Long live IFERS! What tries to delete us only makes us stronger!

ForeverThePhilosopher

Back to top Go down

Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down - Page 2 Empty Don't worry about spelling!

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:03 am

Only idiots judge the content of your thoughts by the grammar. This is the equivalent of judging the beauty of a river by a few whirlpools. Real philosophers see the beauty of a whirlpool, as well.

iwanttobefree wrote:so about 2weeks ago i registerd to swedens most known forum (flash back) this is a forum whit the slogan of free speach . but few days on it i can say thats not entirely true. they put jew quetioners and flat earthers in of topic consperacy theorys. but thanks to erics ban i was able to make a topic in media and kulture , free speach and censor. of corse the jews came crying about my spelling, whitch i knew they wuld, i even left a spelling misstake on purpouse cause i knew they wuld go for it, and make them selfs look like asses in the prosses. but to my suprise they havent deleted my topic,(even tho im very sure they want to). any way i just wanted to brag, so eric youre ban and jwo videos are now an open topic on swedens most popular forum, happy ban day Very Happy

altso i want to se if you guys wuld agree if i say, this will be a paradime shift from fe to jwo. i mean we all know the earth is flat and its now time to focus more on the problem (jews). i think its unavoideble they brught it on them selfs.

ForeverThePhilosopher

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:02 am

well that was fast..
Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down - Page 2 Vidban10
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down - Page 2 Empty One of those things that makes you say, "WHAT THE...!"

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:10 am

Thanks for sharing that, Mary. Fascinating bullshit explanation on the part of JewTube. This is real censorship taking place in our supposed "free speech" society right now.

MaryMoon wrote:well that was fast..
Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down - Page 2 Vidban10

ForeverThePhilosopher

Back to top Go down

Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down - Page 2 Empty About Idiots Calling Eric Dubay a Cult Leader.

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:27 am

After the recent deletion of Eric's brilliant Youtube channel, I see videos showing up calling him a "cult leader." Fascinating to to me that these same people do not question if they are already in a cult in the first place!

This modern cult has two levels that are in supposed opposition to one another, but in reality, are one in the same:

1. Cash Money (we will include "check money" in this category)

2. Card money

Don't forget about the multiple Jew symbols on cash money, but this is not the focus of this discussion. These Jews create a dichotomy wherever they go, cause a war with it, then pretend to be innocent bystanders. Again, an adjunct point, but well worth noting.

Clear your mind of all everyday habit, and ask yourself, isn't it strange that we need "money," i.e., a paper note or coin to get anything from others in this modern world? Why is this simply accepted as true and necessary? Even more so, the thing that is replacing these paper and coin notes.....a card? People think Eric is making a cult?!? We are all already part of a cult!

The reality of this cult has been apparent to me for years. Anybody can take a "history class" in college. I remember a history teacher saying, "If you want to know history, then you just got to follow the money!"

I said to this teacher, "How is it that 'following money' gives you an accurate perspective of history? This discounts, no pun intended, every other type of social system that did not operate off of our 'monetary system.'"

Her reply was only, "WOW, you are a thinker!"

She went on with the usual bullshit after that. Point being thus: before you accuse others of creating a cult or that others belong to a cult.....find out if you are already blindly living in one.

Last edited by ForeverThePhilosopher on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Correction)

ForeverThePhilosopher

Back to top Go down

Post by InnerCynic Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:00 am

All manner of "hate" bullshit is posted on YouTube all of the time so to say that these particular channels offended someone so quickly and they took a "legal complaint" tells me that some thin skinned operative was doing what they always do... shut down the discussion when it doesn't coincide with their official propaganda. Good luck gang with that. In the meantime you'll continue to be bombarded with all manner of hypnotic mindless crap on the BoobTube.
InnerCynic
InnerCynic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:29 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down - Page 2 Empty HA HA MAN, What a cool dude!

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:51 am

Who is this guy? I must meet him!

Admin wrote:

ForeverThePhilosopher

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverFlat Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:37 am

Social media has made spelling and grammar mistakes/misconceptions, a normalcy too. When you have to write in short hand or dumb down your vocabulary to get your point across, in brief segments or paragraphs. It’s just like you said, it’s about the content. In addition, the internet reaches an international audience, so not everyone uses English as a first language. Anyone who attacks somebody’s spelling or grammar, is either trolling, or just being a bully. ❤️✌️

PS: I would have some advice for that guy.. probably not best, he attacks a certain race or creed because of his spelling and grammar issues. That does hurt his/her content, message, and his position.

ForeverThePhilosopher wrote:Only idiots judge the content of your thoughts by the grammar. This is the equivalent of judging the beauty of a river by a few whirlpools. Real philosophers see the beauty of a whirlpool, as well.

iwanttobefree wrote:so about 2weeks ago i registerd to swedens most known forum (flash back) this is a forum whit the slogan of free speach . but few days on it i can say thats not entirely true. they put jew quetioners and flat earthers in of topic consperacy theorys. but thanks to erics ban i was able to make a topic in media and kulture , free speach and censor. of corse the jews came crying about my spelling, whitch i knew they wuld, i even left a spelling misstake on purpouse cause i knew they wuld go for it, and make them selfs look like asses in the prosses. but to my suprise they havent deleted my topic,(even tho im very sure they want to). any way i just wanted to brag, so eric youre ban and jwo videos are now an open topic on swedens most popular forum, happy ban day Very Happy

ForeverFlat
ForeverFlat

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanttobefree Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:14 pm

so today my topic had a vissit from a moderator whit a einstine avatar, and the topic now has the condesending title "eric dubay is not aloud to post whatever he want on youtube" and he removed some of the information i had posted, and he ruind the conversation i had whit the troll, so now its all confusing. i was so proud of how well it was going, but now im not so entusiastic. ill try to save it the best i can. atleast it has over 2000 hits so i hope the ppl watching wonder why it happend.

just so ppl dont think this was all my doings. i was very proud of it til today

and surely when i ask them to change my title i get the anwser, i dont se at all how eric has been censored, and the topic might not be valid, and he claim since i posted links to erics videos, eric channel is OBVIOUSLY still up, i have explained it all and hes just ignoreing it. gues it will go down soon but atleast it got some atention before.

yuck what a disgusting experience this was.
thank you so mutch for ifers eric.

i can only se it as a win tho, i stod on jewish ground screaming erics name for a good few days, and the trolls even came complaining about how i advertised it so i know i botherd them, and i got 2500 hits, so atleast some new ppl heard the news.
and its obvious that erics title "the most hated video on the internet " catches atention of the ppl, and scares the swamp trolls, so lets use it more.

iwanttobefree

Location : among,thiefs,liars,junkies,mastermanipulateres,bullys,wannabegangnnnsters,superegos,selftrainedactors.(but not for to long i hope)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:40 pm

Is IFERS now under attack? I couldn't get the site to load for a few hours - server not found.
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next