IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tropical Western Astrology

+4
Admin
starfox42
CSI
MaryMoon
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tropical Western Astrology  Empty Tropical Western Astrology

Post by MaryMoon Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:19 pm

I have noticed there is no astrology here yet What a Face

In interest of this neatly kept Virgo forum, I will try my Pisces hardest to make this thread helpful n useful.

If you have no idea how this astrology works I have some newb tips.

You can go to astro dot com or astrotheme dot com, start an account and add your birthday (with time because time sets the houses)
and then get a free natal chart. ( I use astro dot com for 15 + yrs only so dont ask me how to work astrotheme, I just know people use it Wink )

((if you dont have time then READ HERE):  add noon to the menu when it asks for your time.. and then use just the placements for sun,mercury,venus,mars,jup,saturn... because the moon mooves fast so it could be in a diff sign for you, but everything else is still useful in the chart list for placements.
You can will see a list of things to the left of the circular chart like sun,moon,etc.. and where they were ,in what degree.. then you can search them up on their own on the internet to see about yourself still .
Put it into google like this :
Sun in Pisces,
Mercury in Aquarius, Venus in aquarius, etc ))

If you do know the time...That natal chart (when made with time) is a map of where everything was above you over earth (fits really well onto an AE map or one similar)
The way the luminaries work together at certain times to influence over us has been documented for who knows how many years so anyone can look up your birthday and see what kind of influences you are working with.

If I had not gone most of my life seeing this play out before my eyes, I definitely would've given up on it by now, but it is pretty accurate. Mind blowing sometimes.
Kept me interested this long because there is always a new layer to learn.

So, on Astro dot com, there is an option to read about yourself for free once you have your birthday with time entered.
It is called astro click portrait.

You can go to *free horoscopes* off of the menu(Once you have bday with time entered), then click astroclick portrait.
It will generate a chart which you can click on. You can click all around on the diff symbols and it will tell you what those symbols mean to us , as astrologers, and how they influence you down here.

That is maybe the very beginning of how you see the influences working.^ Make your own chart. See that we can tell what you are like just by knowing your birthday. Seems like kind of a huge thing to hide from people,dont you think?

I have seen many people calling themselves astrologers who will sell you that same type of natal chart  with the same amount of details, as you get with that free astro click portrait. So its a great deal for free!

If you already know your own chart then #2 thing to do is maybe add all the people you know too so you can laugh at the accuracy of them as well. You can add 100 people on astro dot com account and 200 on astrotheme.

After you see how this works and if you give a shit,lol, You usually start getting into transits and seeing how the current weather is actually shaping every single thing you do...

By just watching around in my life ( even my facebook timeline ) and having hundreds of friends charts, I can clearly see how this plays out. A little mind blowing to me that people do not see or care that other people can see just what we are all like  Laughing .sometimes I can get really crabby pants over this!(moon square mars) because people are always arguing with other people and complaining about how they dont get along with others ,, and its because they are just being themselves. Laughing  but we dont get it.

Someone will be in a raging pissy mood at the same time someone else is in a fantastic place and I can see why by having their charts.
Sometimes I try to point it out to them, but it is the same as flat earth...
You may just sound like a looneytunes , depending on how open this person is to learning something new.
Maybe they have gone their whole life thinking astrology was a pseudoscience like NASA followers says it is(even though NASA collects geocentric astrology data at the JPL...)

You can get really in depth with this science and even see that certain aspects make medical problems, physical deformities, physical weakness, or strength. You can see how two people can hate everything about each other or how they can compliment each other(or a mix of both).

You can see how maybe this has been hidden from everyone for reasons like the medical stuff^
to keep people from knowing how to make children without hard medical aspects ?!!! ..grrrr!! Sad  WHAT ON EARTH THOUGH!? not just this but everything!!! The implications of hiding something this huge  is sinister.

Fertility cycles are shown in this science as well.
So if you have fertility problems it is likely because western doctors are the people you go to when you have troubles , not someone to show you how the lights are working on you.
The Dr.Jonas fertility method has been around for ages now and some people actually test it and it works! I have done it myself, told people when to get pregnant and even what gender the baby will be, and I have the same results as Dr. Jonas Razz about 98% accuracy (after testing 100 people myself only 2 genders were off)  with gender and the astro fertility cycle!
So even the GENDER of all of us could've been known with a great deal of accuracy by our moms and dads, if they only knew astrology..

If you have more than one person entered into your astro dot com account, you can also choose an option called *astro click partner*
and that will generate a chart showing how you and anyone else get along.
You can click all over that chart as well and see what the symbols and aspects mean.

If any of that interests you at all then I hope you start looking into it more ( and share what you are learning )
because,well,, it is lonely caring so much that people have been lied to...why doesnt anyone care?!  Razz see< just like flat earth!
And maybe you are better at sharing with people than I am , maybe some of you could help some more people get to know astrology again.

P/S/ If you know your sun and moon already, search into google because there are also great interpretations written for just sun and moon on there. I enjoy the ones from tao something.. Here I will find the link

Here is Erics, since you all know how he keeps this forum and how orderly he is Laughing  :

http://universal-tao-eproducts.com/mp/files/sun-moon_virgo-taurus.pdf  

and i will add a few people who i know are members here and some of you may see posting around..

here is linneys http://universal-tao-eproducts.com/mp/files/sun-moon_cancer-aries.pdf

here is elissas and also love whispers from here Wink they are both sagiitarius sun ,aquarius moon

http://universal-tao-eproducts.com/mp/files/sun-moon_sagittarius-aquarius.pdf

here is cole haley :
http://universal-tao-eproducts.com/mp/files/sun-moon_taurus-gemini.pdf

and here is mine http://universal-tao-eproducts.com/mp/files/sun-moon_pisces-scorpio.pdf

and also , I will add a chart of the moment for right now beside a tropical western astrology chart on an AE map, so you can see what i mean about it being a map to where everything was above you...calculated with lat and long ..

If you have any questions or need any help just let me know .. Happy exploring !

Tropical Western Astrology  Dec10210

Tropical Western Astrology  Symbol10

Tropical Western Astrology  Noonch10
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Tropical Western Astrology  Empty Re: Tropical Western Astrology

Post by MaryMoon Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:34 pm

so please also make a lil virgo note to yourself that this is not actually *off topic* at all Smile

This is all done with geocentric measurements of the stuff up in the sky and how we see it from different places down here , where ever we are.
So this method can be used to track the sun or any light up there ^ over places on earth.. the times things rise compared to when another thing rises can all be tracked, etc

They are made with the swiss ephemeris (which is partly made with NASA JPL data (which is geocentric measurements of the lights ^ so you can think about why they do that over at NASA)

Here is the page where you can see the current locations over earth the zodiac is at, and what aspects luminaries are making to other ones:

http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm

You can keep track of this as well, then test it to what you see outside everyday..( I have been doing it for at least a year and a half now with AE map)

If you want to do this the easiest way I have found if you are kind of new,, Is to make that account at astro dot com like I say here ^

Then go to astro home page, click *free horoscopes* then click  *extended chart selection* and change the reference place to where you currently are on earth.

Then save that place and go back to homepage.
Scroll down and to the right near bottom it will say *current planets*

(if you are on a phone it is in a menu there somewhere instead under free horoscopes it says current planets)

You can then see under the chart picture of the circle, It says CHART OF MOMENT
so click there and it will show you a chart of the moment from your location on earth now..(because you changed ref place to your current lat and long)

Then you can see (if you learn the basic symbols) where everything is there and compare it to outside where you live.
You will see they have already calculated into this science when and where everything will rise , based on GEOCENTRIC MEASUREMENTS Razz

All I did was go a step further and add it to a picture of the AE projection and it works pretty well on that ^To see where things are for me, and to ask friends I have around earth and they all see same things.

So thats why I back AE( to a certain degree) and use it to show the astrology charts on..
Because OMG ^ lol , just go test it out, you will see it works!

The chart I made first post in this thread^ That was for almost 8 am my time ( just at sunrise for 63west 44 north)
and now I will add a chart so you can see what I mean.. This is after sunrise a bit so see, the sun in this chart is moving around like a clock , and it is up past my eastern horizon now

Tropical Western Astrology  Pastsu10
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:19 pm

one more b4 i hit the rd for today and then i will stop i swear to venus aries frig..

((got to get to work hacking some things with 200 proofs around the city!

Currently its closer to this *time*

Tropical Western Astrology  Onemor10
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:30 pm

hi again..sunrise by the phillipines now(611am) ,moonrise cairo egypt 1217am
(i have 620pm from halifax ns
Moon is in virgo but will move to libra soon (You can search up *when the moon is in virgo to see what the last few days were like with the moon and * when moon is in libra to see what the next few days will be- and always check homepage of astro dot com to see where moon currently is)

I love finding hilarious things like this quote here ( because all astrology we use for us on earth here is geocentric not heliocentric so...( but try telling that to the astrologers using it though.)

They are making money off it because of course its accurate, so if they do a good job they will get repeat customers ..for doing FLAT EARTH ASTROLOGY!
This whole time Laughing Laughing Smile

So to newbs (in mainstream who still think earth is a ball) who are trying to figure out how to cast the natal chart, they need to first learn earth is flat..

( but dont think too hard now, they use the language, and the placements of geocentric measurements ^ in sky to teach you in astrology university even!!!
But say Earth is still a globe..

actual quote from this page Laughing
"* Remember, despite the language used, the Sun is not moving, the Earth is.
https://www.lunarliving.org/astrology/understand-natal-charts-terms.html
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:53 pm

Regarding the time of sun light hours in argentina (and other places)

I have noticed this already, the differences in amounts of sunlight all over earth.
Especially argentina because for one,  as SOON as I found FE information a few friends on FB starting mentioning it to me (as debunking FE of course lol)
so I started paying more attn to the map/clock (using an AE projection which of COURSE i dontknow is the map but its already here so why not try it out right?)

I live at what they call 63west,44north
(by nova scotia or *Sipekne'Katik )

If you know how to read the lat & long on an AE map projection already, you know i am towards the center more on that map from argentina.. ushuaia is 68west, 54.8south

Everyday I do the charts so I see that now the sun rises in western sahara(12w, 24north) around the same time it rises in paraiba(36west, 7 south) and it rises in argentina hours before all of us (when it is winter here.
Same for last year when I did the charts...

You can do chart of the moment for anywhere on earth and see what they see in the sky remember...Then check it to time and date and see that its correct by that site.. (and also you can ask friends to check if they live there)

So see, this morning at 532 my time (632 ushuaia) ( 932 UT) sun was already risen for them over argentina, but not risen for me..
It was risen same time for paraiba almost that it was for western sahara..
https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/brazil/joao-pessoa
https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/western-sahara/el-aaiun

Tropical Western Astrology  Ushuai10

I dont know why or how or what this means(only have some ideas).
BUT I know I see lots of other places that fit fine when I follow the map around like a clock with the astro.(some are already in this thread^ )
Way more places fit then dont fit.
(but i havent done the whole map for every day of the year or anything ..yet Wink

Thats why I use this map still.. because if we use one that is made already ,then made some changes as needed it would be alot better idea then throwing it out and trying to make random weird square earth pacman models.
PLUS the map that I use should fit with the science that i practice (so for example the angles of trop.western astro fit on a 360 circular map remember) (and why?)

Tropical Western Astrology is a really old science so astrologers probably had something to do with making this map in the first place hmmm?

and when I say I find places that fit i mean : sun and moon are where they should be based on the astro charts.
and or by time and date dot com
and or by me & people i know and ask to look in the sky and see what the chart says they will see.
(already some of them i posted in this thread ^ like sunrise phillipines moonrise cairo..

pls REMEMBER the charts are a SKYMAP of above you ,made with lat and long to your location on earth. Made with geocentric measurements of the luminaries.
(not just for predicting when you will meet someone or get a good job- you wont, thats my prediction, cuz you look nuts to everyone else, so you might as well get to work here! Wink )

I havent made videos or posts saying anything about this sunlight hours stuff yet really, because look what happens when you share some of this. Also because: errr, Do i have to?

I just hope some other people must be testing with this by now?
I am a mom you know, so I dont have more of the undisturbed& dedicated time to put into this that some other folks might have. And I dont have formal education to be able to write it well or present it as well as some others do.

I have got live stream figured out now(kinda beginner level), but I just didnt do it yet because uhh, If I dont have someone to talk to it might be me just wandering off topics like where there are not paths in the woods.
I am better at wandering off alone & figuring things out than I am at sharing them.
So uhm, cheers to me talking myself into coming out more...
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:02 pm

gutenmorgan Smile
9 am for me by 63west,44north ( halifax ns)
sunrise is toronto, eh
moonrise by the haida gwaii (sometimes called queen charlotte islands)

IS ALOT OF SCORPIO in the airrrr... Intense,intuitive..like an inner spiral.
who knows where it will go.

Well i am keeping busy by painting lots of signs for 200 proofs to leave around Smile

Tropical Western Astrology  Decemb10

https://www.timeanddate.com/moon/@6115068
https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/canada/toronto
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by CSI Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:19 pm

Hello MaryMoon,

Thanks for posting this info.
What is your opinion on Astro*Carto*Graphy ?
I had my chart done in 1978 and used it try try to figure out where to move, attempting to select for more auspicious possibilities.

My spouse had one done in 1997 and we both had an analysis by Robert Currey in 2007.

We're trying to figure out where to move now, but I've always wondered how accurate this charting is.

Can you give some thoughts on this?

Cheers!
CSI
CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:08 pm

Hi CSI .thanks for comment.
If you can picture your natal chart on a map similar to AE then you could see easily the places where the 12 signs were over / and that is what that cartography is based off of.

But on their sites ^ They use some confusing map instead of a way easier map like AE or one similar. ( you can see their map for cartography they use on astro dot com here, it even shows angles of a circular curve with the luminaries which would fit better on circular map lol ) see that here :
Tropical Western Astrology  2017-118

BUT here is the thing, The math they use to do charts is obviously based on geocentric measurements.
You would need to chose heliocentric if you want that option and the default is always set to geocentric because all astrology for us on earth is geocentric .

Helio astro is like an experiment gone wrong that people never picked up on because its stupid and couldnt be proven or used for anything. But geocentric is the accurate one that wows people.
more proof for flat earth lol)

You can go to a site like astro.com and make account, add your own chart and then on the homepage click * free horoscopes* and then click * astroclick travel on the bottom left of that page.
It will ask you to choose from a menu of people ( you can add 100 people so all your family you can check for as well )

Then you can look at some things on there for free.
Its not very in depth though and it would be better to go over all that stuff with an astrologer and both of your charts and things.

Wish all astrologers would hurry up and get the circular map thing because its way easier for new people to get.
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:51 pm

Tropical Western Astrology  Mercur10
I didnt actually read this whole book but I skimmed (lol mercury in pIsces here folks)
and i found a good part related to astro so I made this pic awhile ago for FB group and should put it here Smile

Eric has strong mercury in his chart.
He is a good example to use because everyone here has seen his videos and heard him talking and sharing for awhile.
Eric : mercury libra & saturn libra(great spots for both)
https://cafeastrology.com/articles/mercuryinsigns_page2.html
http://www.myastrologybook.com/Saturn-in-Libra-all-about-Libra-Saturn.htm

http://www.lulu.com/ca/en/shop/eric-dubay/the-atlantean-conspiracy-final-edition/ebook/product-21304826.html

some of us were born with shitty placements in both of those friggin light things
like me
mercury pisces(shit spot for writing and reading and wtfever you earth sign people do fkn lokin at lines with words

https://exemplore.com/astrology/Mercury-in-Pisces-Communications

saturn leo(one of harder spots for saturn)
https://www.thoughtco.com/saturn-in-leo-saturn-signs-207233
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

comradelevelplane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:17 am

Re: The Square earther people using *four corners* from books they find around which are usually books written as allegory..?

The four corners could be the cardinal points in astrology. the 4 cardinal spots are Spring equinox(0 degrees aries), SUmmer solstice(0 deg. cancer, Fall equinox(o deg. libra , Winter solstice(0 deg CAPricorn.

(so when sun is at tropic of capricorn it is start of capricorn( in a few days from now 0 deg. Capricorn Sun(when sun dies on the cross)
and when it is at tropic of cancer it is start of cancer 0 degrees of cancer sun)

ask the science guys why they kept the tropic names Razz but call astro a pseudoscience.
Looks like its all made from astrology to me from here (and lots of other people...

four corners could also be the 4 royal stars http://www.crystalwind.ca/astrology-basics/the-four-royal-stars

It is also called the cross of matter/material world/mother/ and is symbolized in the glyph for earth (which is a circle with a cross in the middle)

Have also heard it in reference to 4 levels of consciousness (which could also be associated with the 4 cardinal signs as they each represent the same sort of thing

i dont know about this but i found it.. All i know is astrology is real and the 4 corners sounds more like astrology to me.
"The Hebrew mystics invented the four letters YHVH in order to meditate and analyse the vast oneness.(The all)They divided “the all” into four parts,as did all other cultures…4 directions,four winds,four seasons/4 corners of the earth..etc etc.They were either pictured by four animals,people,letters,symbols https://biblodiac.wordpress.com/category/astrotheology/

You could call the 4 corners the cross that never moves. The vernal equinox and the solsTices never move.

Anyways,Hi,  Im trying to get to the bottom of something that the bottom rotted out of (when houses started)
but then i thought i would add some 4 corner 4 point solstice related stuff.

"Every day, the 12 signs carry the planets with them as they rise and set – this is called the Diurnal motion of the heavens. The signs rise from the Ascendant to the Midheaven, and then begin to descend until they reach the Descendant, and continue until the Lower Heaven is reached, at which point they begin to rise again. The places at which they change their relationship to the horizon, and the places at which they change status from ascending to descending were considered to be of tremendous significance, like a daily analogue to the annual course of the Sun. They were called “Kentrons” or “pivots” by the Greek astrologers (Vedic astrologers call them “Kendras” or
CORNERS).

"There are four lines for each planet, reflecting the four 90° angles within a circle. This axis reflects the four cardinal points in astrology, resonating with the symbolism of Aries (self), Libra (other), Cancer (home) and Capricorn (career). They are found at the 270, 90, 180, and 360° positions on the natal chart(((OR you can use AE map or another 360 degree map of earth))), respectively – or 9pm, 3pm, 6pm and 12pm on a clock face.

Not only do the lines feature the label of the planet’s glyph, you will also see the label ‘Ac’ or Ascendant, ‘Dc’ or Descendant, ‘Mc’, the Midheaven, and ‘Ic’, the Ilum Coli. These lines are akin to four points found on an astrological chart, signifying self (Ascendant at 9pm), other (Descendant at 3pm), where we’re coming from (Ilum Coli – 6pm) and going to (Midheaven midnight position).

http://astrologyadventure.com/locational-astrology-useful-articles-resources/astro-map-axis-points-four-angles-explained/

"To ancient man the most dangerous, feared enemy was the unknown darkness of night, thereby making the Sun, the light, heaven’s gift to the world.Without its light we cannot see, without its warmth we cannot move, without its energy our food cannot grow.Our very lives depend on the energy emitting from the Sun, making it our life and savior.God so loves the world that he has given his only begotten Sun so that we may have ever-lasting life.That is why in Deut 4:24 and Heb 12:29 God is “consuming fire in heaven.”

The Prince of Darkness is the Dark Evil, the D-evil, Devil. God is the Good; God’s Sun is the Light of the World, and the Prince of Peace. The Peace he brings is Solace – Solace again from the word Solar, meaning Sun. In the Egyptian personification, the Prince of Darkness was known as “Set” and the Sun was known as “Horus.” So every night at Sun-Set the Dark Prince overtakes the world. But every morning the Sun is born again at Sun Rise, Horus is risen on the Horizon. This is where we get the word “Hero,” the cheer “Hooray!” and also why an interpretation of the zodiac is a Horo-scope. http://www.ericdubay.com/?p=1498

"The angles are the four Cardinal points of an astrological chart: the Ascendant, the Midheaven, the Descendant and the Imum Coeli.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angle_(astrology)

"When you see the sky, you can see around 180 degrees. The remaining 180 degrees is below your feet(((lol imagine!))). The point where the sky touches the earth or appears to be in the East is called Horizon. And the exact point where the sun rises in the east is called Ascendant. The point where the sun sets in the west is called Descendant." http://www.futuresobright.com/article/296-cardinal-points-in-the-astrology-chart/

scriptures that suggest the jesus story is the sun
http://www.solarmythology.com/lessons/sunscripture.htm

Tropical Western Astrology  Cross11

90 degrees is the separation between the 4 cardinal points
so it is literally turning a corner
there are 4 corners

Tropical Western Astrology  Cross10

found this too lol LOOK at them they are even in order..
The cardinal signs are the 4 *corners
Aries-mars fire- temperatue
Cancer-moon-water- pulse ( heart also cancer/leo ruled)
Libra-venus- air- respiration
Capricorn-Saturn- Earth- blood pressure

Tropical Western Astrology  4_sign10
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:24 am

hmm,thread needs more pisces

so each cardinal corner starts the new season. 4 seasons, 3 signs per season,12 signs. The cardinal signs are strong points
and strong signs to be born under

This 1 looks like cancer (starting at left) because she is at home.. then capricorn(midheaven out in public) then aries and libra on the right

Tropical Western Astrology  Ariesl10
http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/images/FourCardinalVirtues1.jpg

Tropical Western Astrology  Zodiac10

"Four Seasons | Greco-Roman mosaic
Tropical Western Astrology  Z50_6h10

Tropical Western Astrology  Season11

oh and Razz
What are the 4 cardinal questions of Ob when a patient presents with a chief complaint?
1. Are you bleeding?ARIES 2. Has your water broken?CANCER 3. Are you having contractions?LIBRA 4. Is the baby moving? CAPRICORN

(women are pregnant from what would count as from aries-capricorn)
so most children come out of their mothers after being in there 270 degrees of the sun,at the third corner (so if you make a baby in aries it usually comes out in cap, or aquarius from taurus,pisces from gemini,etc)

Tropical Western Astrology  Ptolem10

Tropical Western Astrology  Zpdac10

gotta go but i hope i dont annoy anyone with all my posts in here Razz
unless your someone who wants to be annoyed and looking to be annoyed by me.. then hi! yayaya thank you for choosing me cheers  Basketball  sunny  queen
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:32 am

no wait, here is a video for you if you want. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg0uxsPerfg&t=3471s
there is some global nonsense in there of course ( we cant all have weird brainy uranus aspects that made us wake up to certain things faster Wink )

but is good video to go over beginner stuff in astrology AND he mentions robert hands book (robert hand is really well known phd astrologer guy and in this book he goes over how he thinks vedic actually came from WESTERN astro.
So people who say they are so sure western all came from vedic.. uh.. how is there any evidence saying it didnt then?
Looks like people made a bunch of crap up again

i havent read the book but yah,
maybe someone will read it to me while i paint one day  sunny #pisces
gutenaben
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by starfox42 Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:10 pm

My control+f search returned two results for "Gemini." Sad

I'm still working on reading through this mountain of information, but unless my skimming was too brief, there's no Gemini stuff.
starfox42
starfox42

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:17 pm

starfox42 wrote:My control+f search returned two results for "Gemini." Sad

I'm still working on reading through this mountain of information, but unless my skimming was too brief, there's no Gemini stuff.

that is kind of funny because 2 and the twins Laughing

on here (one of my fave astrologers ever but hes passed away now)
http://divineinspirationastrology.com/training/resources/
click the blue link called

Archetypal Spectrum to read some more on gemini

and also you can click the other blue link called Astrology Symbols
and he gives everyone a cheat sheet for signs, houses, luminaries

and what are you searching in gemini?

Maybe also search like:
Gemini sun
if you are searching for a sun sign information. There should be lots if you search like that

*edit (oh hmm is contrl f for this forum?
i dont really know how to work everything on these kind of forums yet. Thought you meant like in search engine on internet..
If you look there you will find lots
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:44 pm

Here is some more for the mountain ( I have disseminating moon )

You can check your moon phase here by just adding your birthday
and it gives you a small interpretation as well.

https://www.astrocal.co.uk/find-out-your-moon-phase/

Then remember your moon phase and when you are at Kellys site ^ ( divinesinspirationastrology.com )
you can read on the Astrology Symbols page about your moon phase too. Its near bottom of that page.

((lol at starfox other comment in serb.con thread about *even a novice linguist* - heyy,thats me! #piscesmercury #uranusOnMC #mercury trine uranus))

I dont care about reading and writing as much as I care about the fact that I can somehow just get wtf you are all talking about anyways by watching and absorbing how you all get things. some of you just use bigger words, but usually no astro so i am usually zzzzzz Laughing

this video is cool too, sometimes i try to work on making astro weather charts.
I should try to get the book,so the chickens can chew the pages and it can get paint all over it, then i can lose it and think about how i shouldve just did the work myself with the chart he goes over from the book..Which I do already so meh. I will figure it out soon enough and get honourary astrometeorology mastars degree Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsJnG3WB8nA&t=83s
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:04 pm

Well known ( to astrologers) for causing temper problems. Even violent, abusive ,stalker like tendencies can be found in charts.

This one is caused when moon(our feelings) is in a sign squaring(90 degrees) from mars(war,our sex drive)

You can tell people have these things by 1 doing their chart or 2, just
watching them and knowing what you're looking for.
Some people have these aspects but they have matured and gotten used to themselves. Seen how destructive they can be and accepted they need help..

https://astrologyking.com/moon-square-mars/

http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Moon-Square-Mars

http://darkstarastrology.com/moon-square-opposite-mars/

These ones are with mars(war) and jupiter( everything jupiter touches it expands so when in a hard aspect with mars it is expanding war )

http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Mars-Square-Jupiter

http://darkstarastrology.com/mars-square-jupiter/

http://www.drstandley.com/aspects_mars_square_jupiter.shtml

ANYTHING in scorpio can become possessive and messy when it touches someone elses
chart in a hard way too...Here is one about moon in scorpio..

http://www.forestforwomen.com/2011/12/guide-to-moon-in-scorpio-people.html

And here is about venus square mars which also works kind of the same as the moon square mars. bubbling anger with relations of the opposite sex.

https://astrologyking.com/venus-square-mars/

http://www.drstandley.com/aspects_venus_square_mars.shtml

MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by starfox42 Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:51 am

Thank you for all the information! I'm just generally interested, I think it's a neat subject. I'll read through all the info and links tonight. Much appreciated!
starfox42
starfox42

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:00 pm

I will probably keep going on in this thread to show some things Smile no problem for information. I do this all day everyday to sometimes anyone who will listen..SO might as well put some here where it is useful to maybe a few more people.

Sun is Capricorn now and so is Saturn..

This is the chart for right now :
Tropical Western Astrology  Cotmaq10

and this is me putting it onto the AE map ( i could use other ones similar but this one was easiest to find online in a nice format to draw on with my fancy paint app and crayon and seems to be pretty accurate

https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/canada/saskatoon
i forgot to draw time for sunrise sask but its 914 and its currently 901 there
Tropical Western Astrology  Dec22210

You can search more about the sun being in capricorn now and saturn in capricorn as well now
just by going to internet search engine and putting :
Saturn in Capricorn

Sun in Capricorn

here is one for saturn
https://cafeastrology.com/saturn-in-capricorn-2017-2018-2019-2020-saturn-transits.html

Hope you all had a nice solstice. Its almost time for me to get to some serious work but I have a few more degrees left to conquer
Laughing

and why doesnt saskatchewn use daylight savings time?
Saskatchewan is the plains.. The flattest place in canada
Tropical Western Astrology  Prairi10

"Geography of the Prairies
The Prairies begin where the Rocky Mountains end, which is to say, Alberta’s western border with British Columbia. Moving east, the landscape proceeds to get very flat very quickly, as BC’s tall forests give way to plains, lowlands, and grassy fields. The dark soil that lies beneath is the best in Canada, and together the three Prairie provinces house nearly 90 per cent of the country’s arable farmland. Vast fields of wheat, barley and other crops remain among the region’s most iconic sights. Flatness is by far the defining adjective of the region, though the Prairies’ lesser-known and mostly underpopulated northern region is far more forested and hilly. http://www.thecanadaguide.com/places/the-prairies/
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by starfox42 Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:35 pm

Omg mary Hahaha I remember I was so mad there was no Gemini stuff, but looking now WOW look at all the info I understand most of it. Yay Very Happy
starfox42
starfox42

Back to top Go down

Tropical Western Astrology  Empty Mercury Retrograde & the Flat Earth

Post by CSI Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:06 pm

Hello Mary,
Happy New Year to you!

A question about Mercury Retrograde.

According to Susan Miller at Astrology Zone:

"Because Mercury is the planet situated closest to the Sun, its orbit is much shorter than Earth’s. About three or four times a year, Mercury speeds past Earth, and that is when we experience a Mercury retrograde period. If you were in a car and another car passed you, you could tell it was going faster than you. But if it slowed down and you then passed it, it would appear that that car was actually going backward. Then when the other car speeds up and passes you again, it kicks up all of the dust in the road. As Mercury speeds by, it is like a train flying past, creating a powerful, turbulent gust of “wind” in its wake. The turbulence and disruption Mercury creates when it retrogrades can affect what we feel on Earth in our everyday lives."

Obviously this explanation doesn't fit with the Flat Earth.

Does the whole idea of Mercury Retrograde have any validity on our Flat, non-moving Earth or is there another explanation for the Retrograde effects that are experienced?

Could it be that, 3 or 4 times a year, Mercury changes its speed of rotation in the heavens, which causes the varying effects on Earth?

I'd love to know your thoughts.
Cheers
CSI
CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:44 am

The retrograde motion of certain wandering stars is simply due to their spiro-graph flower-petal-like patterns they revolve over and around the flat Earth: http://ifers.123.st/t153-retrograde-motion
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:52 pm

Yeah, what Eric said ^
In astrology it seems that most astrologers just started picking up on space talk and adding it into everything where they felt they could.

I saw one of my favourite astrologers one time say that as NASA finds new things, astrology develops more O_o
So, we will find space talk in almost all of astrology these days, we must just use your common sense like we have to do with everything now that we found FE and all these other lies.
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:29 pm

booted off facebook again with the moon exactly on my 23 degree scorpio moon
Laughing
good work, mary, fuck those goons!  What a Face

Moon stays in each sign around 2.5 days, scorpio will be over in around 15 hours

"The mood of Scorpio is sultry, secretive, mysterious. This fleeting transit favors excavation of the soul and imagination.
It's a fixed sign that motivates us to go deep into the creative work we're doing. The psychic radar is stronger, giving us eyes to see what's really going on.

It's a time that reminds us that there's more to life than meets the eye. And it puts us in touch with the driving forces within ourselves and those we engage with.

Someone born with the Moon in in Scorpio is soulful person who likes to get to the heart of a matter.  When the Moon is in Scorpio, we long for an end to the small talk. We crave deep conversations that unravel a dilemma or solve a psychological puzzle.

It's better to be alone than with someone we're out of sync with.  That way, you can follow your brooding thoughts where they lead, and just be with how you're feeling.

Scorpio has emotional fortitude, and that makes this Moon's mood one of being willing to go there.  You're willing to take the risk of a deeper look.  If you've been overwhelmed, it's one for balancing the water element, with self-care.  You let the choppy waters reveal something, and then calm.

Striking the Root
It's time to get to the root causes of any current suffering. We're willing to go into dangerous psychic territory, because we know that's the only way to heal fully.

This is a great time to sketch out characters for a detective novel. There's a fascination with the darker side of life and ourselves. In dreams and waking life, we go through the doors marked enter at your own risk. When we encounter what's intense and coiled up within, we release that primal power.

It becomes the creative seeds of the new, and we've been transformed.

For creatives, it's time to muse on the shadow.  That material is your gold mine for creating art that is not only gripping, but also cathartic in some way.

For truthseekers, it's one for going down the rabbit hole of research, to possibly dark places.  You ight be willing to face the truth, which you sense will change you utterly.  When kernels of truth are revealed, especially about the nature of reality, it can be disturbing.

But under a Scorpio Moon, you want to be disturbed!  Scorpio's ruler Pluto (NO ITS MARS I DIDNT WRITE THIS LOL)is the great revealer.  This is a time for shining light in dark places, whether it's corruption, abuse, shadow players or your own past. https://www.thoughtco.com/when-the-moon-is-in-scorpio-206963
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:39 pm

I really should write my own stuff but i dont know how to do it and fight with myself about learning how to write better so Laughing Laughing AND FUUUCKKKKKKKKK

This article kind of goes over how astrology has changed to include more NASA and modern things, but I honestly dont know how anyone can say with authority this part

"Traditional astrology is based in the concept, “As Above, So Below”. This means that the stars reflect the state of affairs here on Earth, like a huge galactic mirror. The stars and planets do not impel us to action or create any energetic pull – they do not make us do anything. This millennial-old system simply describes, indicates and illustrates the qualities and dynamics at play."

I dont know, I dont know what they are doing or how its working, but by watching everyone for so long with their charts, and knowing the current astrological weather, I can see that things happen whether the person was aware or not.
so? Shocked
And what about as above so below? we are influencing the lights too?

http://mollymorrissey.com/myapproach/traditional-astrology-vs-modern-astrology/

but this part I like, because it messes up the whole system that was already being used(for who knows how long?) to add in uranus neptune pluto as rulers. I can see that in peoples charts and I think that taking away mars as scorpios ruler, and jupiter as pisces, that took away a significant part of scorpio & pisces esteem.. as above so below.... hmmm

"A MUCH smaller emphasis on the three recently-discovered outer planets (Pluto, Neptune and Uranus). I still use them but consider them fixed-star-like objects. And no, none of them rule a sign (Mars rules Scorpio, Saturn rules Aquarius, and of course Jupiter rules Pisces.) The three outer planet are discoveries only a couple of hundred years old and do not really fit nor are they needed within the several millennia-old tradition of astrology."
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:44 pm

no, it doesnt say as above so below and as below so above.

and where did this saying even come from anyways Razz

I dont know, I only know astrology is accurate and hilarious as shit,
and facebook can suck a turd
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next