IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ODD Controlled Ops TV

+25
Dabbin Good
tristancobane
Zebra2374
Jinzo
Torus_Ouroboros
markwilson
jim_giraffe
irie
eekamouse
TruthNinjaLinney
lotuseater
AJRas
theJopket
RickFE
Skywalker
Mar L
Realearth
Muahahazz
FL@T-E@RTH
RelearningLogic
csp
vortexpuppy
Schpankme
Admin
jayd
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

ODD Controlled Ops TV - Page 4 Empty Re: ODD Controlled Ops TV

Post by Torus_Ouroboros Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Yesterday on his channel ODD TV Conspiracy vlog he posted a video called "Alternate Idea for Flat Earth Map Supported by Book of Enoch." It was later removed by him a few hours later, I came back to the video to check on his response to me on why he was supporting such bull shit and found out it was removed.

So I typed in "Alternate Idea for Flat Earth Map Supported by Book of Enoch" onto google and it led me to this site of Christ fanatics and to the clip of the original video he posted yesterday.

The video he uploaded is a clip of this, His video started around the 1 hour 57 minute mark or so.
Just check out how ridiculous this map is and is being supported by "Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum" which he is probably a part of.

Their facebook sharing ODD's video about the same time it was uploaded:

ODD Controlled Ops TV - Page 4 2j5c136
Torus_Ouroboros
Torus_Ouroboros

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzo Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Any update on ODD? Did he go to the conference? Can't find his lecture/presentation anywhere.
Jinzo
Jinzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zebra2374 Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:32 pm

I think ODD seems like a legit guy - at least his intent seems good. I think he's naive, but not controlled ops.

And I don't buy into the rumour (just a meme really) of him being imprisoned for rape. There's no trustworthy evidence for that at all. Just a smear made up by actual shills or those on the outside simply looking to discredit the "FE Movement" (I hate that term).
Zebra2374
Zebra2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:24 am

Zebra2374 wrote:I think ODD seems like a legit guy - at least his intent seems good. I think he's naive, but not controlled ops.

Thank you for your unsolicited opinions but would prefer facts.
IFERS is a research forum looking for facts not opinions.
The facts presented in this thread clearly demonstrate that ODD is a sell out to controlled opposition.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:11 am

ODD has admitted to being charged for groping an older woman on a now deleted video from his Vlog channel.  It is not a "rumor" or "meme," it is a fact.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tristancobane Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:04 pm

Disappointing. I always liked ODD's content but the high quality videos raised a few doubts for me and the fact that he came out of nowhere. This confirms what I suspected. Thanks for the research guys. He's also collaborating with this Rose Delacroix (Rose Cross) new age occultist character now, who also appears who have come out of thin air. They're getting better at this.
tristancobane
tristancobane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabbin Good Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:09 pm

I think it was before FE ever took off.. I remember looking into hollow earth around the time I also discovered Payday Monsanto's music.. and ODD had mirrored some of his videos.. So I been watching ODD's vids for a good minute now..

I would like to think people are over-reacting to ODD. I admit.. I don't know him personally, but I was a moderator on his 24/7 YT feed - when he used moderators - to which has now been shut down completely..
I was also a moderator on his Flat Earth Discord server. To which - after a couple months - he seemed to have given up control of. There seemed to be a "hostile" takeover - I don't know all the details - But the original administrator Mike Blackbird - was terminated.. and Karen B - who seemed to just appear out of no where... became the new administrator. Anyways.. to make a long story short.. I was told that since I didn't believe in a "religion" per say... and atheism (which I never claimed) has caused more death then any religion has (LMAO) -means I wasn't a true Flat Earther.. To which I told Karen B and the many others in the chat ridiculing me for this.. I told her.. "She can take the Flat Earth server she hijacked and shove it up her arse" --To which I was banned in about 5 seconds for saying..
I hadn't seen ODD on or logged into the server in a long time.. I did just check and it seems to still be using his name and intro..

I like ODD because he never seemed to push the religious angle on people, and for the most part - has stayed away from all the drama.

There seems to be alot of animosity about him going to the conference.. Which I can see the pros and cons of it.. The perspective of this will be a mostly religious event filled with mostly people that are clearly shilling. But, I can also see his want and need to feel he is participating and helping the movement - even if that means dancing with the devil.. In his defense also - there isn't many other people doing "big" things - at least here in America..
I totally agree with "it is nothing but a money grab" When I seen the prices to attend I was like WTF is this BS..
I also seen people commenting about all his other vids.. I for one like that he does a variety of things and in no way should that be held against him.

There also was people alluding to how he has "professional" videos and that makes him suspect. I don't see that to be the case.. someone that has made as many as he has should be good at it.. He has a video of him recording a track for a song - and clearly he knew his way around all the software/computer..

I will still give ODD the benefit of the doubt.. I haven't seen or experienced anything for me not too.. Like I have with Math, FEA, Karen B/FECORE..

I don't feel he should be lumped into the Shill group - just for going to the Conference. D. Marble is also going.. and in NO WAY - do I think he is a shill.

That is just my 2 cents on ODD...

Dabbin Good
Dabbin Good

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:02 pm

Dabbin Good wrote:... and Karen B - who seemed to just appear out of no where... became the new administrator. Anyways.. to make a long story short.. I was told that since I didn't believe in a "religion" per say... and atheism (which I never claimed) has caused more death then any religion has (LMAO) -means I wasn't a true Flat Earther.. To which I told Karen B and the many others in the chat ridiculing me for this.. I told her.. "She can take the Flat Earth server she hijacked and shove it up her arse" --To which I was banned in about 5 seconds for saying..

Karen B was caught on video being mockingly called 'Masonic rock star' at Shillfest 2017 to which she giggled. She's still in close association with IPS as Flat Earth Reset has recently proved. IPS received an award at Shillfest 2017 even though he had been issuing death threats in the months leading up to the sham conference. The Toxic Twins were aware of those death threats and malicious voice recordings yet gave the imp an award anyway.

It's been said that if you show me a man's friends, I'll show you the man. There is a major faction of controlled opposition liars who have commandeered the knowledge that demonstrable facts in nature prove the earthly plane, and they have made it an industry in doing everything possible to bring discredit on the truth by way of their clown shticks and audacious lies.

You write, "There seems to be alot of animosity about him going to the conference..," and, "I don't feel he should be lumped into the Shill group - just for going to the Conference." Which conference are you talking about? He didn't go to Shillfest 2017. Are you implying that he has publicly claimed that he will be going to Shillfest 2018?
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabbin Good Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:05 am

[quote="markwilson"]
Dabbin Good wrote:
You write, "There seems to be alot of animosity about him going to the conference..," and, "I don't feel he should be lumped into the Shill group - just for going to the Conference." Which conference are you talking about? He didn't go to Shillfest 2017. Are you implying that he has publicly claimed that he will be going to Shillfest 2018?

lol, I apparently wasn't paying attention to the dates of the posts - didn't realize the post where so old. Ya, I was referring to what was said on the first page - 2017.. I was thinking it is in Denver and that's where he lives. I haven't heard nothing about the 2018 one..

If I was ODD I'm not so sure I would "dance with the devil" - now that I read the thread and watched a video about Potatoes. She seems to have some serious connections.. I am of the thought too - as someone stated. They seem to go and hangout/befriend people in the movement with rising popularity. I can see that is what happened with D. Marble now.. He really seems like a "stand up" person. He doesn't seem like the type that would sell his soul though - I hope..

Karen B is definitely a "player" - I hate nothing more then seeing someone fake/makeup crap. I think it might have been FEreset that had the clip..- but she claimed while out in the yard - she felt a presence/vibes - and her 3 year old daughter came up to her and told her that she seen a Big-foot and that she speaks telepathically with them - also heard her say she wasn't a religious person. I think I yelled "biaatch" at the computer screen.. can't believe that - after her basically siding with people about my lack of religion..

Ya, that IPS is a weird one always claiming/using other peoples names. When I was modding the Discord. He had come in there and my buddy Joey was like "Fu9k IPS".. lol.. Lets just say that lifted my ears up.... I had never watched/listened to him but one time.. and his lobby was nothing but wrenches.. and they would delete anyones comment that wasn't a wrench. He started a discord sever - I had joined it..and about a week later - I get a private message asking me what my name was on YT. I told him and the next day I was kicked from his server.. Guess he saw I didn't have a wrench. So now I was damn curious as to what he was up too. I started searching - and kept finding all these different names - and he also lives in my state. The dude isn't right.. I found this web-site that had some very "demented/weird" art. And how he did pyops on Anonymous/Scientology..

Flat Earth sure has some suspiciously weird characters..
Dabbin Good
Dabbin Good

Back to top Go down

Post by RYANSILLYGENIUS Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:15 pm

I hope someone soon proves to ODD TV that new video by Waykiwayki debunking the giant trees theory, because too many sheeple may ridicule his truth unless he takes back such disinformation already. ODD TV isn't bad at all, but fell for just a few foolish theories, and Mark Knight is quite smarter at consistent wisdom as carefully as Eric Dubay verifies research. Eric Dubay and Waykiwayki are the best that I've seen consistent accuracy from.

Sent from Topic'it App

RYANSILLYGENIUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:12 pm

ODD has an overt relationship with the NASA occultists he claims to detest and despise. Depending on the advertising propaganda rotation, there is more than one of his videos with a 2-minute sales pitch for Astronaut Chris Hadfield and the website masterclass-dot-com.

Next, his thumbnail channel image, which hovers in the bottom right of all of his videos, seems to be a triangular symbol celebrating the enemies that he is claiming to denounce. Meanwhile, there appears to be some hidden message within the smeared text "NEVER SLEEP AGAIN" upon his tee-shirt.

This smells like Controlled Opposition. I welcome your thoughts and comments on the topic.

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:04 am

ODD has gone to a Christian hypnotist who gave him an exorcism and now he's born again:

ODD Controlled Ops TV - Page 4 12168411
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:03 pm

Admin wrote:ODD has gone to a Christian hypnotist who gave him an exorcism and now he's born again:

ODD Controlled Ops TV - Page 4 12168411

interesting, especially since hypnose itself is often regarded by Christians as possibly opening doors to demons. So i wonder what kind of church did he go to? A Christian hypnotist? That is like a pyro firefighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadepurplelover Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:45 pm

Odd is now best buddies with Karen b and. Brian stavely and he will attend schillfest 2021 with them along with Jew boy who hates Eric David Weiss. Listen to odd interview he's not smart or can offer up anything new, and now he's a brainwashed jailhouse christian so don't expect anything good out of this guy. He can rap that's it.

Jadepurplelover

Back to top Go down

ODD Controlled Ops TV - Page 4 Empty Is ODD TV controlled opposition?

Post by mike_wolf23 Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:22 pm

Is ODD TV controlled opposition?

mike_wolf23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4