IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forced Government Indoctrination Camps

+8
Sowello
iwanttobefree
kstrader
Joey_3BM-FM
susie
Wondering Man
TruthshallsetUfree
Admin
12 posters

Go down

Forced Government Indoctrination Camps Empty Forced Government Indoctrination Camps

Post by Admin Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Every day all over the world, millions of bright young minds are spending the best years of their lives being herded around by governments like cattle, responding to bells, whistles and other Pavlovian/Skinnerian conditioning.  Millions of children are locked into this program Monday to Friday from 9-5 performing boring/arduous tasks against their will because society has deemed it necessary.  Just like the workplace, only unquestioning compliance is rewarded and your only reprieves are snack breaks and lunch time, which are withheld from you like salivating dogs until the bell rings.  Meanwhile you anxiously sit in rigid rows all facing the big boss and the blackboard, focused on fantasy objectives, conditioned to view other students as competitors and hindrances.

Scientifically subjecting young children to factory-style seating, standardized testing, and government textbooks bring “order out of chaos,” and make for manageable populations. Modern schools create uniformity, while suppressing skepticism and creativity. They over-develop competitive spirit while undermining compassion and curiosity. They promote cliques, gangs, small group mentalities, and “small-picture” thinkers. Grading and testing procedures hinder “big-picture” understanding of any subject and force students to focus on more simple, gradable aspects. True education and mastery of the subjects at hand are not encouraged or even feasible. Students are merely required to memorize trivial information like names, dates, places, events etc. just long enough to regurgitate for standardized multiple-choice tests. Then after examination, the trivial info stored in their short-term memory disappears along with their superficial understandings of each subject.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Ifersgold and Rapsher like this post

Back to top Go down

Forced Government Indoctrination Camps Empty Re: Forced Government Indoctrination Camps

Post by Schpankme Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Admin wrote:
all over the world
millions of minds being herded around by governments like cattle
responding to bells
whistles and other Pavlovian/Skinnerian conditioning
Millions of children are locked into this program

This is the definition of a Prison camp.

Black's Law Dictionary 2nd Ed.

What is EDUCATION?
Within the meaning of a statute relative to the powers and duties of guardians, this term comprehends not merely the instruction received at school or college, but the whole course of training, moral, intellectual, and physical. Education maybe particularly directed to either the mental, moral, or physical powers and faculties,"but In its broadest and best sense it relates to them all." Mount Herman Boys'School v. Gill, 145 Mass. 139, 13 N. E. 354; Cook v. State, 90 Tenn. 407, 10 S. W. 471,13 L. It. A. 183; Ruohs v. Backer, 6 Heisk. (Tenn.) 400, 19 Am. Rep. 598.

What is COMPULSORY EDUCATION?
the education that a parent must see that his child must receive to the age of 16.

What is COMPULSORY, ADJ?
Involuntary; forced ; coerced by legal process or by force of statute.

Schpankme
Schpankme

Rapsher likes this post

Back to top Go down

Forced Government Indoctrination Camps Empty Re: Forced Government Indoctrination Camps

Post by TruthshallsetUfree Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:28 am

As sick as that video made me feel in my stomach having 4 kids and living in a crazy school state. Everyone should watch that video. I recall excerpts from the atlantean conspiracy book I believe we'll worth a read. Anyhow I digress, it Rehashed so much great info and reasons why I have taken my children's education into my hands. Thanks so much Eric for all you do brother. I live a demanding life with an ever growing family I hope. I wish I had more time but this stage of my life is all kiddos no technology even recently moving fortunately enough in a National forest absolutely secluded from the outside world. With no Internet or phone service for miles so much for satellites... again thanks for doing the leg work on so much and making it accessible for me personally. Can't thank you enough peace
TruthshallsetUfree
TruthshallsetUfree

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Man Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:07 am

In a way I was lucky to be so sick and injured as a child. I sometimes spent half the school year at home / hospital, I didn't really get conditioned as deep as many local peers.

Wondering Man

Back to top Go down

Forced Government Indoctrination Camps Empty SANTA ROSA FIRE AND UN AGENDA21

Post by susie Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TETtL-vq2bg
the UN Agenda21 /30 whistle blowers Rosa Koire and her organization were based out of Santa Rosa, California.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDtCb45Lqt0

The UN Agenda 21, or is it called Agenda 30 now?
Fires are a great set up for the "re-builds" There will be a whole new "Set of Rules, Fees and most of all CONTROL" for the people who lost their homes, if they want to rebuild exactly where they were living.

To sum up what United Nations Agenda 21 is...it's the blueprint to inventory and control; all land, all water, all plants, all minerals, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all information, all energy, all education, and all human beings in the world.
UN Agenda 21
(Santa Rosa)

In a nutshell, the plan calls for governments to take control of all land use and not leave any of the decision making in the hands of private property owners. It is assumed that people are not good stewards of their land and the government will do a better job if they are in control. Individual rights in general are to give way to the needs of communities as determined by the governing body. Moreover, people should be rounded up off the land and packed into human settlements, or islands of human habitation, close to employment centers and transportation. Another program, called the Wildlands Project spells out how most of the land is to be set aside for non-humans.

U.N. Agenda 21 cites the affluence of Americans as being a major problem which needs to be corrected. It calls for lowering the standard of living for Americans so that the people in poorer countries will have more, a redistribution of wealth. Although people around the world aspire to achieve the levels of prosperity we have in our country, and will risk their lives to get here, Americans are cast in a very negative light and need to be taken down to a condition closer to average in the world. Only then, they say, will there be social justice which is a cornerstone of the U.N. Agenda 21 plan.

Quite a coincidence that on June 20th, 2017, The City of Santa Rosa Department of Planning and Economic Development had the exact areas/streets zoned for Agenda 21?!?!? The exact areas that were evacuated?!?!
resource: City of Santa Rosa Department of Planning and Economic Development Citywide Summary of Pending Development June, 2017
https://srcity (dot) org/DocumentCenter/Home/View/16289

Rosa Korie who lives in the Santa Rosa area, wrote a book entitled, "Behind the Green Mask" where she chronicled the Santa Rosa area.

To Learn more about Agenda 21: Behind The Green Mask - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKpcAjeHZzc

" The three years of litigation fighting eminent domain and the redevelopment project succeeded in delaying the project while the economy collapsed--the City has failed to implement its plans, but still has the power of eminent domain over the 1,100 acre area until 2018. " <<< which is almost here.

The HISTORY of the CALIFORNIA SANTA ROSA FIRE

Rosa Koire is a forensic commercial real estate appraiser specializing in eminent domain valuation. A former District Branch Chief for the California Department of Transportation, her twenty-eight year career in litigation support on land use has culminated in exposing the impacts of Sustainable Development on private property rights and individual liberty.

In 2005 she was elected to a citizens' oversight committee in Santa Rosa, Northern California, to review a proposed 1,300 acre redevelopment project in which 10,000 people live and work. Her research into the documents justifying the plans led her, with her partner Kay Tokerud, to challenge the fraudulent basis for the huge Gateways Redevelopment Project. The City, in an attempt to block Koire from exposing the project, removed the neighborhood in which Koire and Tokerud's properties were located from the redevelopment area.

Koire and Tokerud fought on, however, not wanting to abandon the thousands of business and property owners still in the area. They formed a business and property owners association and a non-profit organization (Concerned Citizens of Santa Rosa Against Redevelopment Law Abuse) and were able to raise nearly $500,000 in donations and pro bono legal work to sue the City of Santa Rosa to stop the project. The court case, Tokerud v. City of Santa Rosa, lost in Superior Court but the court ruled that they could continue, and they appealed to the San Francisco First District Court of Appeals where they lost again in 2009. The three years of litigation fighting eminent domain and the redevelopment project succeeded in delaying the project while the economy collapsed--the City has failed to implement its plans, but still has the power of eminent domain over the 1,100 acre area until 2018.

Over the course of the legal challenge Koire became aware of the source of the planning revolution she had observed over more than 10 years: UN Agenda 21. Through her research she found that much of the funding to implement local UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development land use programs comes through the diversion of property taxes to redevelopment agencies. Her work in providing information and solutions for communities fighting UN Agenda 21 has spread across the nation as more and more people become aware of the increased restrictions on their property rights, and the methods used to implement social engineering. Through her website www.DemocratsAgainstUNAgenda21.com and her grassroots tactical organization, Santa Rosa Neighborhood Coalition, she, with other community leaders, has enabled activists on many seemingly unconnected issues to come together and fight the source: UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development.

In 2010 the non-profit organization she and her partner founded was expanded in scope and renamed The Post Sustainability Institute. Rosa speaks nationally on UN Agenda 21, blogs regularly on the Democrats website, and is the author of BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: UN Agenda 21.

Rosa Koire, ASA
California Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraisers
District Branch Chief, California Department of Transportation
Bachelor of Arts, English, UCLA, 1982
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Forced Government Indoctrination Camps Empty The 2030 Agenda

Post by Joey_3BM-FM Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:48 am

Last edited by Joey_3BM-FM on Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joey_3BM-FM
Joey_3BM-FM

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:04 am

Joey_3BM-FM wrote:
the globalists want to fundamentally transform virtually everything about our society
our economy, our government, our entertainment, our social interactions, our families and even our religious beliefs.
This “new universal Agenda” is far, far more dangerous than Agenda 21 ever was

This was accomplished more than 70 years ago, with the beginning of the Cold War.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by kstrader Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:55 pm

I've been having an internal struggle because I'm a public school teacher!  I was once brainwashed myself, but now that I'm awake I feel like a fraud.  I teach high school biology.  I love biology and I believe all of it, except evolution (thanks to Eric's documentary on YouTube).  That's our next unit, and I have to teach it.  
Not only that, but the way we make kids sit down and shut up, ask for everything, and use standardized tests as an assessment of their intelligence is all so corrupt.  I don't blame the teachers for all of it, though.  They think they are doing a service to the community.  All of these standards are pushed on us by higher-ups.  They cram more kids into our small classes and give us a timeline to teach things that the students don't even need.  
I feel helpless and like I'm on the wrong side.  Other than quit, what else can I do?  I'm a nobody here.  No one cares what a 4th year teacher has to say!  And, of course, they'll think I'm crazy.
Also, you should see the food they feed these poor kids.  Disgusting.
kstrader
kstrader

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:49 pm

Welcome to the forum Kstrader, when I used to teach English we had units on the Moon Landing, Dinosaurs and subjects which I personally disagreed with and I managed to stradle the line between teaching what was required and educating kids about alternative points of view by telling them after each unit that I personally didn't believe in dinosaurs or that men landed on the Moon and would give some evidence for the opposite view-point.  The children were always very receptive and it plants the seed for when they're ready to research themselves.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Rapsher likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanttobefree Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:04 pm

kstrader wrote:   I'm a nobody here.  No one cares what a 4th year teacher has to say!  
yes like eric said the kids care, leav youre guilt, and do youre best to do like eric did pls. stay in school and make the kids cool, if you manege to break the illusion just a little bit on some kids it will bring a brighter future, if you quit, someone worse will probly take over.

iwanttobefree

Location : among,thiefs,liars,junkies,mastermanipulateres,bullys,wannabegangnnnsters,superegos,selftrainedactors.(but not for to long i hope)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sowello Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:13 pm

There is interesting things happening here in my country's schools located in Northern Europe, they are sending select History teachers who have already been to courses about holocaust to Israel to learn more in depth about holocaust. Apparently they teach them how to better inform all ages of children about holocaust. Also take teachers on tours to holocaust museums and to meet holocaust survivors, teach them about their religion and how they are misunderstand.
Sowello
Sowello

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:46 pm

kstrader wrote:I'm a nobody here.  No one cares what a 4th year teacher has to say!  And, of course, they'll think I'm crazy.

As far as I see it, you are in a unique position to make a difference. Not many teachers are able to wake themselves up, so you are way ahead on most of them. And if you wake up before you become a teacher, you probably won’t become one or they won’t hire you.
But I understand your frustrations, since you are forced in a way to teach something you don’t believe in. My advise would be to teach them to think critically, by asking them question. So if you preach about evolution and, for example, you speak about the origins of life, ask them what do they think. What do they think how life started. Then you get a discussion and you can tell them that scientist actually still not know either. And of course you can end the unit by explaining why you have a hard time believing the theory of evolution and bring up some examples.
Hope this helps. I can imagine it’s not any easy task to do, but try to remind yourself of the unique position you are in. Being unique is not easy most of the time, but in the end much more worth it.
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sowello Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:50 am

kstrader wrote:I've been having an internal struggle because I'm a public school teacher!  I was once brainwashed myself, but now that I'm awake I feel like a fraud.  I teach high school biology.  I love biology and I believe all of it, except evolution (thanks to Eric's documentary on YouTube).  That's our next unit, and I have to teach it.  
Not only that, but the way we make kids sit down and shut up, ask for everything, and use standardized tests as an assessment of their intelligence is all so corrupt.  I don't blame the teachers for all of it, though.  They think they are doing a service to the community.  All of these standards are pushed on us by higher-ups.  They cram more kids into our small classes and give us a timeline to teach things that the students don't even need.  
I feel helpless and like I'm on the wrong side.  Other than quit, what else can I do?  I'm a nobody here.  No one cares what a 4th year teacher has to say!  And, of course, they'll think I'm crazy.

Last year my brother at school was taught about three theories not only about evolution as a fact:
1) Evolution
2) Creation
3) Aliens
And teacher told them that she does not know which is the correct one, I was really surprised about this.
Sowello
Sowello

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:06 am

Sowello wrote:
at school was taught about three theories:
1) Evolution
2) Creation
3) Aliens

The State sponsored Religions are Atheist and Theist, you will select one or flip-flop between the two your entire life.

Atheist are taught Evolution Science, based on Jesuit, Big Bang Theory (pretend)
 Theist are taught Creation Science, based on Jesuit, Judeo-Christian Faith (pretend)

Why do people believe that aliens live on Spaceballs, and God comes from Heaven?

Have you heard the claim that faith and science are incompatible?

Fr. John McCarthy, SJ, a Jesuit priest and ecologist, has written extensively on how faith and science are complementary.

“All creation is of God and has its own integrity and intrinsic value,”
“Science is essential but never sufficient to address ecological issues in the long run.”

His latest musings on the topic are given in his new book “Do Monkeys Go to Heaven? Finding God in All Creation.”

IN GOD WE TRUST
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:52 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Sowello wrote:
at school was taught about three theories:
1) Evolution
2) Creation
3) Aliens

His latest musings on the topic are given in his new book “Do Monkeys Go to Heaven? Finding God in All Creation.”

IN GOD WE TRUST
To better understand your comment, what is your definition of the word God?
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanttobefree Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:54 am

when i was a child and went to kindergarden we were always playing outside in a sand box (just a square on the ground filled with sand) and our parents and teachers would tell us that: if we digg straight down we will end up in china. this is of course pushed globe propaganda, shared to us by the close ones,

iwanttobefree

Location : among,thiefs,liars,junkies,mastermanipulateres,bullys,wannabegangnnnsters,superegos,selftrainedactors.(but not for to long i hope)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Thu May 10, 2018 12:23 am

This is a great example showing that the State owns your children and officers will enforce it.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:49 pm

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:37 pm

Realearth wrote:
youtube /6o6CVH8b4dc

What's even more remarkable about this video and others like it, is that ALL these so called experts, who travel the circuit promoting their craft, ALL claim extensive knowledge about, False Flags - School Shootings - Crisis Actors - School Indoctrination - Corporate Government - Three City States - Federal Reserve - Income Tax Hoax - Media Manipulation - Hollywood Ownership - Psychological Warfare - Religions Dogma - NASA Moon Hoax - Big Tech's Online Censorship of the Town Square; yet, these same experts continue to promote NAZI committing genocide against NAtional ZIonist Jews through atrocities during World War II, and the Biblical race called Jew.

One must surmise, are these so called experts ignoring the Elephant in the room or did they place it there?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:41 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Realearth wrote:
youtube /6o6CVH8b4dc

What's even more remarkable about this video and others like it, is that ALL these so called experts, who travel the circuit promoting their craft, ALL claim extensive knowledge about, False Flags - School Shootings - Crisis Actors - School Indoctrination - Corporate Government - Three City States - Federal Reserve - Income Tax Hoax - Media Manipulation - Hollywood Ownership - Psychological Warfare - Religions Dogma - NASA Moon Hoax - Big Tech's Online Censorship of the Towns Square; yet, these same experts continue to promote NAZI committing genocide against NAtional ZIonist Jews through atrocities during World War II, and the Biblical race called Jew.

One must surmise, are these so called experts ignoring the Elephant in the room or did they place it there?

Agree, the producer of this video collection of "so called experts" fears the Jew, ADL and censorship by the Jewish control of the MSM.
The producer of this video is a coward.

I'm sure you do not mean to include Eric Dubay's presentations in this video as a "so called expert". Peace

Last edited by Realearth on Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double posting)
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:55 pm

Realearth wrote:
the producer of this video collection of "so called experts" fears the Jew, ADL and censorship by the Jewish control of the MSM.

I'm sure you do not mean to include Eric Dubay's presentations in this video as a "so called expert"

What we see are half-truths, using Eric Dubay presentations to give credibility to the Judaeo-Freemason Zionist nonsense that they spread.  This is why the Zionist controlled media and the Zionist controlled shills will not invite Eric Dubay to discuss flat Earth, or the many topics exposed by his publication of The Atlantean Conspiracy.  This is also why the flat Earth shills do not participate on IFERS.  Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:44 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Realearth wrote:
the producer of this video collection of "so called experts" fears the Jew, ADL and censorship by the Jewish control of the MSM.

I'm sure you do not mean to include Eric Dubay's presentations in this video as a "so called expert"

What we see are half-truths, using Eric Dubay presentations to give credibility to the Judaeo-Freemason Zionist nonsense that they spread.  This is why the Zionist controlled media and the Zionist controlled shills will not invite Eric Dubay to discuss flat Earth, or the many topics exposed by his publication of The Atlantean Conspiracy.  This is also why the flat Earth shills do not participate on IFERS.  Basketball

Yes, what you wrote is true. Basketball
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down