IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motionless Earth

+12
naiveharry
Harshphull
Admin
Lonn-Alan
Jack Aurora
Sienokupeta
RedorBlue
Frenetic Zetetic
liminoid
ConsciousTruth
Schpankme
RickFE
16 posters

Go down

The Motionless Earth Empty The Motionless Earth

Post by RickFE Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:49 pm

There are many examples on earth, natural and man-made, showing how still the earth we live on is.

An inuksuk or inukshuk in English  is a human-made stone landmark or cairn used by the Inuit and other peoples of the Arctic region of North America. The inuksuk may have been used for navigation, as a point of reference, a marker for travel routes, fishing places, camps, hunting grounds among other uses. The word inuksuk means "that which acts in the capacity of a human." Or simply Rock People. A literal human representation given life and purpose in their tradition. These rock people are simple stones balanced on top of each other. Used as markers, they can return to these and find them intact year after year.

The Motionless Earth Inuksh10

Many people have copied this in modern times, creating their own balancing stone sculptures.
The Motionless Earth 1bf20910
The Motionless Earth 23744310
The Motionless Earth 82022910
The Motionless Earth 15297510
The Motionless Earth Af56ba10
The Motionless Earth Balanc10
The Motionless Earth Eb662a10
The Motionless Earth Fd935b10
The Motionless Earth Img_5210

Many of these are photographed over time by different people. Some have remained unchanged for years as people visit the tourist destinations.  Not to be outdone, earth has shown many examples of its own. The Motionless Earth 01_dia10
The Motionless Earth 920x9210
The Motionless Earth B4885110
The Motionless Earth 17109810
The Motionless Earth 14051310
The Motionless Earth Dsc02010
The Motionless Earth Earth-10
The Motionless Earth Glacia10
The Motionless Earth Rock_f10
The Motionless Earth Strang10
The Motionless Earth Strang11

No matter how many formulas they come up with, the earth is motionless. The fact we can measure motion in a car, train, airplane is proof that motion should be detected. None of these rocks would be capable of being balanced on a train. No matter how smooth the ride is, how straight the path, the forward motion, would cause the balancing point to change. You can toss a ball up in the air and catch it in a train. Put the ball on the floor, and watch as it rolls to the back of the train. If there is a slight turn, the ball will go opposite side of the way you are turning. Same as in a car. You feel the momentum generated in corners and are pushed away from the center of rotation.

We are on a motionless earth. The evidence is all around us. Our bodies have senses to let us know if we are going uphill, downhill, if we are tilted sideways in any direction. Our bodies, are our scientific instruments and our tools.
RickFE
RickFE

ndasilva343 and Lonn-Alan like this post

Back to top Go down

The Motionless Earth Empty Re: The Motionless Earth

Post by Schpankme Sun May 21, 2017 8:55 pm

An interesting aspect of the stationary Earth, is that uncovered before us, having been built upon layer after layer of striation.  If we look at the Grand Canyon, for example; one can see hundreds of miles of striation, in every conceivable direction, with no Curve to be found within that striation.

The Motionless Earth Grandc10

The Motionless Earth Grandc11
Schpankme
Schpankme

ndasilva343 and Lonn-Alan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ConsciousTruth Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:04 pm

Wow so many beautiful photos to help us understand the motionless fiat world we live in. Thank you!
Indeed, if the earth ball was spinning whilst also orbiting the sun , then one side of the earth ball would be moving faster through space than the other side. Let’s say you are in equador, your speed around the sun in the day time would be: the orbital speed minus the earths rotational speed. In the night time your speed would be the orbital speed PLUS the rotational speed!
So every 12 hours we would be speeding up and slowing down. Obviously we would notice that if it was true.

ConsciousTruth

ndasilva343 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by liminoid Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:48 pm

ConsciousTruth wrote:Indeed, if the earth ball was spinning whilst also orbiting the sun , then one side of the earth ball would be moving faster through space than the other side. Let’s say you are in equador, your speed around the sun in the day time would be: the orbital speed minus the earths rotational speed. In the night time your speed would be the orbital speed PLUS the rotational speed!
So every 12 hours we would be speeding up and slowing down. Obviously we would notice that if it was true.

That's a good point and provides really simple thought experiment to present to someone as a starting point.  So then using simplified math and the supposed velocities of globe-thinking:

globe model's supposed avg orbital speed of earth around the sun: 67,000mph

globe model's supposed rotational speed of earth at the equator: ~1000mph

to simplify the thought experiment, assume the rotational axis of the earth is perpendicular to the plane of it's rotation around the sun

Then at 12 noon, standing on the equator your total velocity including orbit speed + rotational speed would be 68,000mph in the direction of the orbit.  Simply standing in that same place for 12 hours until midnight would have to then place you on the opposite side of the ball moving at only 66,000mph (orbital speed - rotational speed).  

That would mean a 2000mph deceleration/acceleration over 12 hours or 166mph change every hour.  

...not to mention if you stayed in that same spot for another 6 months it would have to be dark at "noon" and mid-day bright at "midnight."  

Good grief. That is deceptively simple, but so obvious when you look.

liminoid

Back to top Go down

Post by ConsciousTruth Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:31 am

thanks for working out those numbers. Yes, surely we would notice a constant acceleration and deceleration every 12 hours.
I have to disagree with you on this point though:
"...not to mention if you stayed in that same spot for another 6 months it would have to be dark at "noon" and mid-day bright at "midnight."
I have heard this come up many times in various youtube videos, but it's a mistake i'm afraid.
It assumes that the earth ball rotation is exactly 24 hours, but it isn't.
All you need to do to make sure it's still nightime at midnight after 6 months is make the earth rotation a little bit longer than 24 hours, and if you look it up you will find that that is already been factored in to the earth ball model.
I'm willing to accept I might have missed something here, because it's always tricky to thing 'outside the box'. If you can explain it to me some other way, maybe I can agree.

ConsciousTruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenetic Zetetic Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:04 am

These two always stick with me:
The Motionless Earth Clgzdup
The Motionless Earth AYVrNXY
Frenetic Zetetic
Frenetic Zetetic

Back to top Go down

Post by ConsciousTruth Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:02 pm

Yes I’ve see pictures like this before. At first it seems convincing but I can refute both of them. ( I am not a ball Earth believer - I believe the earth is flat)
The first picture is wrong because now the ball earh model, the earth simply rotated as much as it needs to so that it’s always facing the same direction at 12pm. It’s not exactly 24 hours, but that’s irrelevant because you call it whatever you want , you can say it takes ‘spoodge hours “ for that to occur and so it won’t make any difference where you are in the orbit path.
The second picture is wrong because there is no difference again where you are in the orbit. Look at it from above. Why would anything change if you are in a different part of a circle.
This stuff is a distraction from real issues such as:

How does the atmosphere rotate?
How does the atmosphere stick to the earth?
Why do all measurements show no curvature?
Why are nasa faking images of the earth?
Why is flat earth ridiculed so much?
Why are there shills?
Etc

ConsciousTruth

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:50 am

I'm aware two different mainstream explanations of the reasons why noon is always noon and we don't have to alter our clocks .

Earth has a sidereal day is one - rotates every 23hr 56m according to this theory - but wouldn't that result in 366 days each year ? We know from solar observation  that the year is 365 days .

The other explanation involves days of differing lengths allied to changes in earth velocity around the sun . The details were quite vague and I'm sure we'd notice such changes .

Neither explanation is good for me . The explanation I am left with is that the sun travels around the earth  . I don't think the problem is a distraction but I'd need to see convincing proof to think otherwise

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by ConsciousTruth Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:14 pm

The way I see this is like this:
In the ball earth model - the earth rotates once complete turn per day. it is irrelevant what number you put to that. You can call it 24 hours or 4536349 blobs, it is just a number.
After 6 months or after 1,000,000 months the earth will still always face the sun with the same regularity. i.e. It's just some kind of meaningless number game.
Indeed yes the confusion comes from mixing up a sidereal day with a solar day.
If the Earth faces directly the Sun every 24 hours then it will still do that after 6 months.
If the Earth rotates Sidereally exactly 360 degrees every 24 hours then it would not face the sun after 6 months.
The confusion is just between the two ideas of a day.
Again, i think it's a distraction from more interesting Flat Earth stuff.

ConsciousTruth

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:15 pm

I think differently - Man has always measured the yearly cycle .
Every 365th dawn on the summer solstice the sun rises at the same point on the horizon at the same time. Think of Stonehenge where this is observed every year .
Each day is equally measured as 24 hours.
This doesn't fit the globe model at all as I see it.
The reason earth faces the sun every 24hrs is because the sun circles the earth every 24 hrs. Globe theory explanation may be (and is imo ) a meaningless number game because it can't account for this . Globe theory requires two ideas of day but observation tells us there is only one.

Is there anything within the globe model that explains this?

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienokupeta Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:43 pm

Sienokupeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Aurora Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:41 pm

Here is a very simple Taoists way of explaining motion and motionlessness.

It is called mutual arising.
For all-things to be in motion, one-thing is absolutely motionless.
Motion happens because of motionlessness.
How do you know what the meaning of motion is?
You compare it to that which does not move.

You cannot declare up, without manifestation of down.
You cannot declare light, without manifestation of dark.
Right?

And also... True virtue does not know of its own virtue.
If EVERYTHING was in motion, you would not know that you are, because it has no polar opposite. Nothing to compare motion to.

Thus... Earth is that which is motionless, whereby all motion can be observed against.
Right?
Does this make philosophical and logical sense?

Why is it called Earth? Earth electricity? Earth emotions? Earth all motion?

Earth is motionless! Everything else is in motion!
Abracadabra!!!

Last edited by Jack Aurora on Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional sentence.)
Jack Aurora
Jack Aurora

CajunPie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Aurora Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:04 am

Sienokupeta wrote:

I'm busy building a little 3D model with polystyrene balls to literally show people.
Already got one of my friends to start thinking for themselves.
The look on their face was priceless when the mind started questioning the reality.

3D models work better at explaining and exposure of illusion.
On a 2D surface, it easy to create subtle illusion without recognising it at first.
With 3D you cannot hide illusion. Not even from light.

Start building 3D models to show and tell. Trying to explain 3D on a 2D surface to a 1D person is tricky.
Just show the 1D the 3D and see.
It has a slightly better chance of breaking through their ignorance.
Or at the least, you will plant a true seed of exploration for the thinking minds out there.
Jack Aurora
Jack Aurora

Bro and Lonn-Alan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonn-Alan Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:27 pm

The Motionless Earth 1190b810
The Motionless Earth 2420a210
ConsciousTruth wrote:thanks for working out those numbers. Yes, surely we would notice a constant acceleration and deceleration every 12 hours.
I have to disagree with you on this point though:
"...not to mention if you stayed in that same spot for another 6 months it would have to be dark at "noon" and mid-day bright at "midnight."
I have heard this come up many times in various youtube videos, but it's a mistake i'm afraid.
It assumes that the earth ball rotation is exactly 24 hours, but it isn't.
All you need to do to make sure it's still nightime at midnight after 6 months is make the earth rotation a little bit longer than 24 hours, and if you look it up you will find that that is already been factored in to the earth ball model.
I'm willing to accept I might have missed something here, because it's always tricky to thing 'outside the box'. If you can explain it to me some other way, maybe I can agree.

ConsciousTruth, what's missing is written out in your own words, the box itself. Yes, it is very tricky to think "outside the box" because then you lack any and all "frame of mind" for reference points sake on the missing box walls. That's exactly why Science disregards all boundaries in fake outer space, it causes the desired confusion by removing notable reference points needed for real Time to exist and opens the door to theoretical Relativity in its place. Replace those walls of the missing box around the Earth and Sun before trying to figure out the timing that requires an initial "frame of mind".
The Theory of Relativity is a patent lie to get one to focus on a single point in boundless open space since there are no reference points surrounding that point at all, due to having no walls of the missing box to mark reference points on. You can't tell Time by looking at the arbor, the middle axis of a clock. To tell Time, we look at the boundary of stationary numbers that the hands point at as the hands spin around on the arbor.
Science's removal of the walls of the lab (fake outer space) leaves a researcher with only corrupt thought experiments of a frameless mind focused at a central point, the Sun, that they will end up paying all final interest to in calculations. That practice in Heliocentrism is called "Relativity" which replaces real world "Time". Replace the walls of fake space that cannot be proven to not exist and regain your timing reference points. If you don't replace the boundaries around their Earth and Sun modeling before timing begins, you are practicing Relativity instead.

Setting correct timing as I was disassembling, inspecting, rebuilding and bench testing major components was my specialty while running the "Fire & Electrical Labs" and fourth echelon Quality Control office on Marine Corps base Hawaii CSSG-3. Timing of: internal combustion engines, transmissions, transfers, differentials, fuel injection pumps (Cummins and Bosch), alternators, starters, generators etc. I was also the absolute only Marine on the entire base qualified to work in and run the Fire & Electrical Labs during my time in HI. Pictured below: F&E Repair Course class 2000030. Three instructors, five students. A fifty percent student dropout rate overall.

The Motionless Earth B0cd3710
The Motionless Earth F5250510
The Motionless Earth 3c4d0010
The Motionless Earth 4dc04910
Lonn-Alan
Lonn-Alan

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonn-Alan Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:49 pm

Stationary earth mentioned in the "Unanimous Declaration of the thirteen United States of America".

The Motionless Earth B1b9ef10

"among the
powers of the earth, the separate and equal
station"

Station = Stationary = Not moving

The United States of America's official National March song, The Stars and Stripes Forever. The stars and stripes they are ultimately forever referring to, pictured below, since the globalized system founders already unanimously agreed earth is stationary.

The Motionless Earth 71daed10
Lonn-Alan
Lonn-Alan

nowhereelsetogo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:11 pm

Foucault Pendulums Prove Earth's Rotation?

In the mid 19th century a Frenchman named Léon Foucault became famous for swinging pendulums and claiming their consequent motions were proof positive of the Earth’s diurnal rotation. Since then so-called “Foucault Pendulums” have regularly been swinging at museums and exposition halls worldwide purporting to provide everlasting perpetual proof of the heliocentric spinning ball-Earth theory. The truth is, however, unbeknownst to most of the duped public, that Foucault’s pendulum was a failed experiment which proved nothing but how easy it is for pseudo-science to deceive the malleable masses.

To begin with, Foucault’s pendulums do not uniformly swing in any one direction. Sometimes they rotate clockwise and sometimes counter-clockwise, while other times they fail to rotate or they rotate far too much. Scientists who have repeated variations of the experiment have conceded time and again that “it was difficult to avoid giving the pendulum some slight lateral bias at starting.” The behavior of the pendulum actually depends on 1) the initial force beginning its swing and, 2) the ball-and-socket joint used which most-readily facilitates circular motion over any other. In fact, the majority of Foucault's Pendulums in operation today are not even based on this design and are instead electrically powered and fully adjustable. The supposed rotation of the Earth is completely inconsequential and irrelevant to the pendulum’s swing. If the alleged constant rotation of the Earth affected pendulums in any way, then there should be no need to manually start pendulums in motion. Furthermore, if the Earth’s alleged rotation actually caused the 360 degree uniform diurnal rotation of pendulums, then there should not exist a single stationary pendulum anywhere on Earth!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

notdownunder and WOLVES like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:04 pm

Coriolis Effect Debunks Flat Earth?

In the mid-19th century, a Frenchman named Gaspard-Gustave Coriolis performed several experiments showing the effect of kinetic energy on rotating systems, which have ever since become mythologized as proof of the heliocentric theory of the cosmos. The “Coriolis Effect” is often said to cause sinks and toilet bowls in the Northern Hemisphere to drain spinning in one direction while in the Southern Hemisphere causing them to spin the opposite way, thus providing proof of the spinning ball-Earth. Once again, however, just like Foucault’s Pendulums spinning either which way, sinks and toilets in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres do not consistently spin in any one direction! Sinks and toilets in the very same household are often found to spin opposite directions, depending entirely upon the shape of the basin and the angle of the water’s entry, not the supposed rotation of the Earth.

NOTE: For people who have seen my other similar videos on these subjects, I am updating them with new information, new visuals, and higher quality audio/video, also giving them different titles to to work around the algorithm. You can help by liking, commenting, sharing, and subscribing, thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

siriusrising, Russian Blue Cat, notdownunder, tycho_brahe and Harshphull like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Harshphull Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:42 am

Amazing work thanks for this 🤝🙏

Harshphull

Back to top Go down

Post by naiveharry Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:08 am

This is what happens when earth really moves under our feet

https://youtu.be/q5nf6Wl5TVI

naiveharry

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Motionless Earth Empty CYCLONES AND ANTI-CYCLONES

Post by Graeme Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:09 am

So glad to be a part of the IFERS forum. After 35 years in marine engineering and also being a private pilot I need no convincing that the earth is a level plane encapsulated by some kind of a firmament.
The tides I know are nothing at all to do with the Moon and there are some things we'll never fully understand until a fully independent exploration of the Northern Pole and beyond the Southern Ice Wall.
The main issue that I stick with is weather systems and how low pressure depressions rotate anti-clockwise north of the equator yet clockwise South of the equator. I know Coriolis is just another myth, but does anyone have any input as to why this could be?

Graeme

Back to top Go down

Post by spinningwaterrockhaha Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:57 pm

Graeme wrote:So glad to be a part of the IFERS forum. After 35 years in marine engineering and also being a private pilot I need no convincing that the earth is a level plane encapsulated by some kind of a firmament.
The tides I know are nothing at all to do with the Moon and there are some things we'll never fully understand until a fully independent exploration of the Northern Pole and beyond the  Southern Ice Wall.
The main issue that I stick with is weather systems and how low pressure depressions rotate anti-clockwise north of the equator yet clockwise South of the equator. I know Coriolis is just another myth, but does anyone have any input as to why this could be?

They always say stuff, but this is what happens... you can scroll around and take a good look at both hemiplanes:
https://classic.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-83.86,-23.49,220

spinningwaterrockhaha

Back to top Go down

Post by maril Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:03 am

[quote="spinningwaterrockhaha"]
Graeme wrote:They always say stuff, but this is what happens... you can scroll around and take a good look at both hemiplanes

Nice!  I appreciate how the atmospheric features look so "compressed" in the deep southern latitudes.  Looks as fake as it is!

maril

Graeme likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Motionless Earth Empty RE: CYCLONES AND ANTI-CYCLONES

Post by Spake Face Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:14 am

This is a quote from my topic "The globe has atmospheric issues" which I think has some good points to make others think so check it out, thanks...

I'm not a scientist but I do have common sense and considered how super rotation can be explained. Here is my theory, first of all the Earth is a self contained non rotating plane, where the sun is small and local and orbits the north pole. After that there is only the direction of weather patterns and jet streams to consider. We know hot air rises and cool air drops, so as the day progresses, the Earths surface is heated causing it to be hottest in the afternoon and resulting in air rising. This occurs in the suns wake and further back along the suns path is evening and then night where cooling occurs and air drops which causes a vacuum effect allowing a space for the rising afternoon air to occupy.
The flow of atmosphere in this instance is opposite the direction of the sun and would be a continuing trend around the world. Could this be the reason for the direction of our weather patterns? I like this idea better than the absurdity of super rotation which has no explanation.

I hope this inspires people to investigate more on my theory. Weather is complicated and has many variables so I don't claim any scientific facts, but could this idea also have something to do with the northern counter clockwise and southern clockwise storm patterns? The days are shorter the more north and south the latitude is so it would cause a airflow outwards from the equator according to my logic. It's food for thought anyways.

Thanks for reading, keep an open mind, and have a great day.

Spake Face

Graeme likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down