IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Morgile and Globebusters

+4
Schpankme
Admin
markwilson
jim_giraffe
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Morgile and Globebusters Empty The Morgile and Globebusters

Post by jim_giraffe Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:40 am

Another criminal speaking at the flat earth conference 2017

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Seminole-County-FL/Jonathan-Christopulos.2762706.html

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

The Morgile and Globebusters Empty Re: The Morgile and Globebusters

Post by markwilson Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:55 pm

I'll offer up my opinion on a thread created claiming a man a "criminal" over a minor infraction some 15 years ago when the guy was a 20 year old.

There's no indication how the charge was adjudicated in court, or that it even went to court before his lawyer talked to the prosecutor to settle the issue out of court; therefore there's no justification to label him a criminal, sans evidence it was thusly adjudicated, and there's no reason to start a flat earth shill thread with that as the sole premise for creating it as though something relatively minor 15 years ago somehow negates Morgile's soundness of mind today to rightly reason if the Earth is a plane or a sphere.

If I'm going to call out Bob Xanadude60 for slander (because he has absolutely no evidence in support of the false accusation), and can quote him verbatim to prove he slandered Eric with "CIA plant," and having credible evidence to prove he said it (a voice recording), then without a shred of credible evidence regarding this, I'm compelled to demand evidence that a man is adjudicated a "criminal" based on that same standard.

Since none is provided, he most certainly is not a criminal, nor should be called one in this forum and the thread should be deleted until such time as the Admins determine there is justification to warrant a separate flat Earth shill thread on the Morgile.

Just my thoughts on the matter.
markwilson
markwilson

Duane and Spake Face like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:24 am

mark wilson , since you are clearly a fan of the morgile and defend him getting arrested i will remove the post - since you are the boss around here ..right..
He hangs out with your arch nemesis bob and a known scammer and shill on the globe busters channel.
You do not get arrested for no reason - i have lived for quite a few decades and have never been arrested - if you commit crime you get arrested and an arrest sheet is created which is a public record available to anyone interested in the public domain.
since i obey the laws i havent been arrested, nor even questioned or detained.. hence , if  you commit  a crime and get arrested for such you get called or branded a criminal -

the definition of crinimnal is -
criminal
ˈkrɪmɪn(ə)l/
noun
noun: criminal; plural noun: criminals

a person who has committed a crime.
"these men are dangerous criminals"
synonyms: lawbreaker, offender, villain, delinquent, malefactor, culprit, wrongdoer, transgressor, sinner; More
young offender, juvenile delinquent;
felon, thief, robber, armed robber, burglar, housebreaker, shoplifter, mugger, rapist, fraudster, swindler, racketeer, gunman, gangster, outlaw, bandit, terrorist, bioterrorist, narcoterrorist, ecoterrorist, cyberterrorist, agroterrorist;
yakuza;
informalcrook, con, jailbird, (old) lag, lifer, baddy;
informalyardbird, yegg;
informalcrim;
informallighty;
informaltief;
rhyming slangtea leaf;
informalcracksman;
malfeasant, misfeasor, infractor;
archaicmiscreant, trespasser, trusty, transport;
rarepeculator, defalcator
"she struck up a friendship with a convicted criminal"

adjective
adjective: criminal

relating to crime.
"they are charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage"
synonyms: unlawful, illegal, against the law, illicit, illegitimate, lawbreaking, lawless, felonious, delinquent, culpable, villainous, nefarious, corrupt, fraudulent; More
indictable, punishable, actionable, unauthorized, unsanctioned, outlawed, banned, forbidden, interdicted, proscribed;
wrong, bad, evil, wicked, iniquitous;
informalcrooked, shady, dirty;
informalbent, dodgy;
malfeasant
"they were found guilty of criminal conduct"
antonyms: lawful
Law
relating to crime as opposed to civil matters.
"a criminal court"
informal
(of an action or situation) deplorable and shocking.
"he may never fulfil his potential, and that would be a criminal waste"
synonyms: deplorable, preposterous, shameful, reprehensible, disgraceful, inexcusable, unforgivable, unpardonable, unacceptable;

nothing in the above definition pretains to the crinimal label only being applicable only on a successful conviction - so you mark_wilson , once again have proved your ignorance and lack of education and comprehension by not understanding what you are reading. huurr duurr

whats your thoughts on ODDs previous - are you saying that was 10 yrs+ ago and it was pretty minor too ? right ?
Dont you think his moral compass is pointing the wrong direction. ?

AS i told you before , you really dont think before you type and really clealry are a bit thicker than the average person.
Why are you sucking up to ifers and eric and why are you defending this joker being on the wall of shame ?  you look more suspect everyday with the nonsense you spew forth.
There is something clearly not right with you. are you on medication for a mental illness or are you just a cunt to everyone except eric ?
whats your moitivation ?

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:55 am

"don't think before you type," "clearly are a bit thicker," "sucking up," "defending this joker," "nonsense you spew forth," "something clearly not right with you," "are you on medication?," "mental illness," "just a cunt."

FALLACIOUS APPEALS TO RIDICULE INDICATIVE OF A WEAK POSITION.

But we are discovering that appeal to ridicule is a primary weapon in your arsenal. If you can't impugn my reasoning then apparently you think ridicule will carry the day.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:58 am

markwilson wrote:"don't think before you type," "clearly are a bit thicker," "sucking up," "defending this joker," "nonsense you spew forth," "something clearly not right with you," "are you on medication?," "mental illness," "just a cunt."

FALLACIOUS APPEALS TO RIDICULE INDICATIVE OF A WEAK POSITION.

But we are discovering that appeal to ridicule is a primary weapon in your arsenal. If you can't impugn my reasoning then apparently you think ridicule will carry the day.

my postion is not one of appeal to ridicule or to mock
im stating a fact which is obvious to anyone reading your above post. nice try..but no dice.
infact i really dont believe you understand the capitalised terminology properly that you have copied and pasted - you like to copy and paste stuff - right ?

whats your motivation  ?  you refused to answer so i will ask again

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:27 am

markwilson wrote:g relatively minor 15 years ago somehow negates Morgile's soundness of mind today to rightly reason if the Earth is a plane or a sphere.

in conclusion to your objection to my post i suggest you read the quoted comment you made earlier.
What you are focusing on is the fact that it might just be a minor infraction - while superficially this could be true, isnt using someone elses DL a kind of fraud ? a planned / contrived dishonesty ?
Dont you think if he is capable of a fraud with a driving licence x years ago , do you think he may be capable of a  similar or more a more sinister type of fraud today ? what about maybe taking part in a huge fraud in nov 2017 to enrich himself from a truth community.. its a very real possibility with his moral compass having been wrong once before ...right ? Using someone elses driving licence isnt a crime of compulsion - its take planning and doing photo trickery at least.

Could it be a possibility that he used a fake DL to try and buy a weapon of sorts but got caught and the gun shop owner called the cops  ? maybe he was gonna buy a weapon and rob some old hardworking citizen or a family shop ?  you or i dont know - all we know is he got arrested for dodgy stuff with a DL , or maybe he could have tried to use a dodgy DL to get a weapon to commit sexual assault later that day.  who else commited that kind of assault ... but according to you that was 10+ years ago , right , so it doesnt matter ...no , it matters very much as it shows how shady these people are and what laws they are prepared to break.
Good honest people do not break laws.

here is a link you may wish to read , or copy and paste if you feel the reading is too much for you
http://www.police.ufl.edu/community-services/the-consequences-of-using-falsefake-identification/

a speeding or parking ticket is a minor infractionand can happen to anyone..a dodgy driving licence is not something that can happen to anyone by being 10 mins late or being in a hurry to pick kids up from school or an appointment.

You defend this criminal and say he doesnt belong here. Are you his friend - whats your motivation ?

you should really try and join a debate society and get a few wins under your belt, maybe your arguments would be stronger and actally make a valid point.

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:12 am

I called Morgile out in the Mark Sargent thread:

"And you know Bob agrees with color commentators, JC and Morgile; none of us poor little Globebusters, including those beloved actors playing the parts Sargent/Steere, are shills. Bob and Morgile seem to think a good deception is to lasso a few good guys (for example, Brian Mullin) into the grouping "shills," and claim Eric called them ALL shills, even though he did no such thing.

For example, at 2:18:53, this gem of deceit by Morgile (Jon Christopulos): "Right, Brian Mullin's a shill; Right? I mean come on...." He lassoed Brian into a slander, he himself created, that Dubay said he was a shill when in fact Eric never called him a shill. (see Flat Earth - How High is the Most High? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdbAJDkIIBc)

A few seconds later, this gem: If you "ask any questions or seem to disagree with Eric's narrative in the slightest, which is by the way pretty much a 100% plagiarized narrative...." It was only a few months ago I expressed my amazement that Morgile hadn't read The Flat Earth Conspiracy at that point in time. It was during an exchange with a "Francine" he was enamored with at the time (she had done a few flat earth videos that I recall), that he volunteered the information he hadn't read Eric's book. I was astounded at the time that somebody so apparently ensconced in flat earth truth had yet read his book! So I'm doubtful he has YET to read the book, and he most certainly would know, if he has, that Eric was very careful in attributing quotes to the original authors, and is not a plagiarizer.

I subscribed to Morgile until just recently, when he, Xanadude60, and Jeranism decided to badmouth Eric and declare their enthusiastic support for the actors playing the parts Sargent and Steere.

No, I'm not "his friend."

No, I didn't feel compelled, as a new member myself, to take it upon myself to start a new shill thread in his name. Nor should you have; the premise for doing so being laughably weaker than my own above.

I’ve now called out Xanadude60 for the slander of “CIA plant,” and Morgile for the slander of “100% plagiarized narrative.” Neither of which is true, and both which I have easily proved with their own words that anybody can pull up and listen to (time marks provided).

Have you proved Morgile adjudicated guilty of the charge from 15 years ago, or made anything but an illogical jump that a minor incident from 15 years ago proves him a shill in the flat earth movement today?

You don't know anything about me.

The Morgile and Globebusters 2vhzo68

Last edited by markwilson on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:23 am

markwilson wrote:I called Morgile out in the Mark Sargent thread:

"And you know Bob agrees with color commentators, JC and Morgile; none of us poor little Globebusters, including those beloved actors playing the parts Sargent/Steere, are shills. Bob and Morgile seem to think a good deception is to lasso a few good guys (for example, Brian Mullin) into the grouping "shills," and claim Eric called them ALL shills, even though he did no such thing.

For example, at 2:18:53, this gem of deceit by Morgile (Jon Christopulos): "Right, Brian Mullin's a shill; Right? I mean come on...." He lassoed Brian into a slander, he himself created, that Dubay said he was a shill when in fact Eric never called him a shill. (see Flat Earth - How High is the Most High? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdbAJDkIIBc)

A few seconds later, this gem: If you "ask any questions or seem to disagree with Eric's narrative in the slightest, which is by the way pretty much a 100% plagiarized narrative...." It was only a few months ago I expressed my amazement that Morgile hadn't read The Flat Earth Conspiracy at that point in time. It was during an exchange with a "Francine" he was enamored with at the time (she had done a few flat earth videos that I recall), that he volunteered the information he hadn't read Eric's book. I was astounded at the time that somebody so apparently ensconced in flat earth truth had yet read his book! So I'm doubtful he has YET to read the book, and he most certainly, if he has, would know that Eric was very careful in attributing quotes to the original authors, and is not a plagiarizer."

I subscribed to Morgile until just recently, when he, Xanadude60, and Jeranism decided to badmouth Eric and declare their enthusiastic support for the actors playing the parts Sargent and Steere.

No, I'm not "his friend."

No, I didn't feel compelled, as a new member myself, to take it upon myself to start a new shill thread in his name. Nor should you have; the premise for doing so being laughably weaker than my own above.

I’ve now called out Xanadude60 for the slander of “CIA plant,” and Morgile for the slander of “100% plagiarized narrative.” Neither of which is true, and both which I have easily proved with their own words that anybody can pull up and listen to (time marks provided).

Have you proved Morgile adjudicated guilty of the charge from 15 years ago, or made anything but an illogical jump that a minor incident from 15 years ago proves him a shill in the flat earth movement today?

You don't know anything about me.

The Morgile and Globebusters 2vhzo68

have you read what you have just written - i think you have said more about youself than i can

morgile roped in brian mullin - called erics work 100% plagerised .... and you think this isnt disinformation deserving of being highlighted ? really ? wow..

I think eric needs to treat you with kid gloves and keep you at a distance until he knows who you really are and what your agenda is here.
There is something very wrong with you...what that something is remains to be seen.

have a good day

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:25 am

Thanks for the screen shots of your conversation with The Morgile Mark, and thanks for finding his mugshot Jim. I think it is very important to point out the lies and obfuscation these shills purposely slander me with. Morgile infers I called Brian Mullin a shill, when I have done no such thing. In fact you will find his work here on IFERS and me complimenting it. Morgile then claims my FEC book is "plagiarized" which is another lie, as all quotes are referenced and everything not referenced is my original writing. Next Morgile gives himself away by admitting to Mark that he hasn't actually even read my book, so claiming it "plagiarized" when he hasn't even read it, proves yet again that Morgile is disingenuous. Lastly, guilt by association with known liars like Bob and Jeran further condemns Morgile. Bob is known for promoting false flat Earth maps like a diamond-shaped flat Earth and a heart-shaped flat Earth with 3 poles. And Jeran's rap sheet speaks for itself here: http://ifers.123.st/t106-jeranism-is-a-raging-shill
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:13 am

Admin wrote:
Brian Mullin [Ball's Out Physics]
guilt by association with known liars like Bob and Jeran further condemns Morgile

So, you've found out by following Eric Dubay, his writings, his videos, and IFERS that the "space Enterprise" is just another money making scam (50 million dollars per day and growing), perpetrated on the paying public through indoctrination by using the school system, media, and entertainment industry.

The Morgile and Globebusters Starsh12    The Morgile and Globebusters Berkle12    The Morgile and Globebusters Nasa-m10

You no longer accept the fiction called SPACE and it's creation story called Big Bang. You've rid yourself of the fiction which claimed that Earth was a spinning Spaceball. You are coming to grips with the fact that almost everything you've been taught, see or think you know, is a lie, hoax, or fraud. You know you live on a stationary, flat Earth, and things couldn't be better.

Then along come the promoters, these indoctrinated individuals who claim to have gained flat Earth knowledge, but disregard one fiction to promote another long standing fiction.

You no longer believe in Space (Big Bang)?  Well, there's always the old standby called Heaven (Holy Spirit).

The Morgile and Globebusters Flat_e10   The Morgile and Globebusters Creati10

This is exactly why "The Morgile" recruited Brian Mullin (Ball's Out Physics), you see intelligence cannot replace common sense.  This is why we have stories coming from this group about sexual offenses, using other peoples drivers license, bitcoin scams, dis-info about Eric, etc.

You know the scams do you know the scammers?
  o  Space (Big Bang)
  o  Heaven (Holy Spirit)

Last edited by Schpankme on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:40 pm

I think Globebusters and Morgile might have referenced my comment I made a month ago about Brian Mullen being such a devout Christian convert. I never inferred him being a shill. I was inferring to this sudden and overwhelming born-again theme going on throughout the "flat earth movement" as being suspicious (which it is). People who are more than willing to show us all the flat earth models from other religions and cultures on the plane but of course the model in the bible is the only true one.

As for Brian, I know nothing of him personally, but after watching some of his older vids it looks like he just wanted to get some, and to get some he needed some Jesus juice. That's what it looks like to me.

I don't care if he is a shill or not, to me it's interesting seeing how gullible people are regardless of education level. That goes for everyone, including myself. Whether it's being converted, bought and paid for, pussy-whipped, or attention seeking. Deceit and lies don't hold water, much like a spinning ball.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:47 pm

It appears that Brian mullin has realised that the way to profiteer from a truth movement is to be a man of god , which deflects any critisicm, as you know..hes a christian and christians are honest and never lie...right ?

All aboard the jesus bus.

Last edited by jim_giraffe on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:39 pm

lotuseater wrote:I think Globebusters and Morgile might have referenced my comment I made a month ago about Brian Mullen being such a devout Christian convert.

I'm trying to envision my path a bit differently than how it occurred. For me it was, lose my false Chistianity, then discover flat Earth.

I have empathy for those who will do just the opposite; disover flat Earth, then their false Christianity. People such as Skiba, Mr. Thrive & Survive, Mullin, etc., strike me as sincere Christians, but I'm left with thinking that they simply haven't gained the knowledge yet that the reworked Mithraic god-man character (a Sun god), Iesus (original 1611 KJV, pronounced yeah-zeus), is simply a fable that has been massaged by the priestcraft over the ages, and not a literal figure that's going to rapture them away one day.

"What is always found in the ‘real’ KJV is ‘Iesus’ (ee-ay-sooce’), the shortened Aramaic (and Hebrew) equivalent of the Hebrew name ‘Yehoshua’." (see http://www.everlastingkingdom.info/article/255/ ) Never mind that names are transliterated, not translated. So the author's silly comment that one name, Iesus, is the shortened Arimaic equivalent of Yehoshua, is pure rubbish. Yehoshua pronounced in Hebrew is Yehoshua pronounced in English (the English alphabet being used to replicate the correct enunciation of the original). Transliterations use one language's alphabet to retain faithful enunciation of the original; i.e., transliteration. For a Chinese man to get my attention, he's going to say "Mark," whatever letters used in his own alphabet to enunciate that.

“Deism critiques fundamentalism for espousing belief in one transcendent (heavenly) spiritual Deity while in reality it is a religion of text worship. This is the case not just for Christian fundamentalism. Fundamentalist sects of the major religions have their own root and beliefs, but each venerates a divine text, be it book (Bible, Koran, Torah, Sutras…), or prophet (Jesus, Mohammad, Moses, Buddha…) or leader (Paul, pope, mullah, rabbi, Dali Lama…) embodied in writings, as its ultimate source of truth. Worship of a divinely inspired infallible text— a text that incarnates the divine Word— is what makes a sect radically fundamentalist.” —Beth Houston, Born-Again Deist

We would all acknowledge, I believe, that the Bible has been prominent in much flat Earth material over the years. Authors have claimed the Bible that "text that incarnates the divine Word," as an inspired textual proof justifying, and supporting, their own elucidation of the demonstrable facts in nature proving unquestionably we live on a horizontal plane. The problem with that is, the Bible need never be consulted in ascertaining the wonderful truth we do live on a horizontal plane, nature's true God speaking to us through the Laws of nature.

But most troubling is these fellows are apparently blind to the so very transparent machinations of the Steere/Sargent clown act. The blanket enfolding of Steere/Sargent into the "WE" of Xandadude60, Jeranism, and Morgile, is without doubt, imo, the most troubling aspect of the Dubay smack-down video now a part of this thread.

They three (Xanadude60, Jeranism, Morgile) don't see through we two (Steere/Sargent). How can they be so blind?! Or else, what ulterior motive is the cause of that blindness?!

Last edited by markwilson on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:58 pm

Beth Houston, Born-Again Deist

It should be noted; as with Thomas Paine in his book Age of Reason, she believes the spinning-ball-sun-at-center false paradigm (unless she's discovered the truth since writing her two books).

Last edited by markwilson on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:26 pm

“The only thing I can think of is either he actually is, you know, some sort of CIA plant, which I have, you know, well, there is evidence of it, let’s face it” —Bob Xanadude60 (Globebusters), slandering Eric Dubay without providing a shred of credible evidence (at 02:23:51, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdbAJDkIIBc)

SLA’NDER, noun 1. A false tale or report maliciously uttered and tending to injure the reputation of another by lessening him in the esteem of his fellow citizens…. —Webster’s 1828 Dictionary
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:14 pm

markwilson wrote:
lotuseater wrote:I think Globebusters and Morgile might have referenced my comment I made a month ago about Brian Mullen being such a devout Christian convert.

I'm trying to envision my path a bit differently than how it occurred. For me it was, lose my false Chistianity, then discover flat Earth.

I have empathy for those who will do just the opposite; disover flat Earth, then their false Christianity. People such as Skiba, Mr. Thrive & Survive, Mullin, etc., strike me as sincere Christians, but I'm left with thinking that they simply haven't gained the knowledge yet that the reworked Mithraic god-man character (a Sun god), Iesus (original 1611 KJV, pronounced yeah-zeus), is simply a fable that has been massaged by the priestcraft over the ages, and not a literal figure that's going to rapture them away one day.

Skiba even boasts about how successful his conversion scheme is. I'm not saying any of these guys are bad or shills or whatever but they're twisted in a certain way, that's what Orthodoxy does to people. We're all twisted one way or another, but when it comes to having pride in manipulating people into a religion, essentially brainwashing them, is messed up. Basing everything on faith, but using the foundation of flat earth as the medium. "Flat earth is truth but now you need to be a Christian like us. DON'T YOU SEE! THE BIBLE IS TRUE NOW! It says the earth is flat and that's truth! So everything else is truth!.... as long as it's in the bible"

That's a fucked up mentality to have.

I wonder what it would be like if I was a fly on the wall when those conversations happen. "Bro, can you believe how many people I must've converted by now?" Makes me kind of sick thinking about it. I feel bad for those people who are so entwined in religion that they're surrounded by it and got out to find truth elsewhere of the church, then get suckered back because the earth is flat. LOL. Funny but sad.

As for the other people you mentioned I don't really pay much attention. I only care about facts, information, new ideas, etc. I don't care about Morgile taking MMS toxic trash for his arthritis or parasites or whatever. People need to be careful of the subtext these talk show hosts are pushing, whether it be religion, diet, healthcare, spirituality, etc. These people have gone way past the whole "hey stay away from trans-fats, guys" to "literally drink my diluted silver, and drink this chlorine too.. cause this is how the human body works"

Not only are they fucking with peoples spiritual well-being but potential life or death health choices.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:29 pm

A MORGILE RANT, WITH AN "ASSHOLE" THROWN IN FOR GOOD MEASURE.

"Flat Earth - How High is The Most High?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdbAJDkIIBc (beginning about 02;28;00)

“…and just backing up a little bit to the Eddie Bravo interview, ya know, I kind of saw, ah, Eric as being extremely condescending and actually mocking the producer who was sort of the most skeptical one of them all, and frankly he was asking some very legitimate questions, and, instead of answering them, you know, sort of wisely, ah, Eric answered them in sort of a mocking sort of snobbish way, and I thought that was like extremely rude, and to me if I was like looking at this for the first time I would see, you know, flat earth proponents as being sort of snotty, bratty, little assholes.” (The Morgile-- Jon Christopulos-- unquestionably calling Eric a "snotty, bratty, little asshole")

Well let’s see a “very legitimate question” the producer asked, and what Eric’s “mocking sort of snobbish” answer was to the question:

"Bravo, Gracie, Dubay, Flat Earth Conspiracy"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoLSgtC_y6w

PRODUCER (00;37;00): “I’m curious, real quick, so like if this is a conspiracy theory like why try to get everyone to believe that the earth is round; that’s what, that’s my big hang-up on this; like what is the benefit for, and who is it for, for the world to believe the earth is a round ball?”

ERIC: “Well, now-a-days NASA gets 50 million dollars a day for those fake CGI pictures that they give us. I mean, isn’t that a good reason? Fifty million dollars of tax payers money being stolen so that we can get Hollywood in place.”

PRODUCER: “Isn’t that new though, like the whole earth being round; if it’s a conspiracy, it’s gone on for 50 plus years, like that, that’s, that’s modern day why it makes sense. But why would it make sense back in the sixties?”

ERIC: “Sure. Well it makes sense going back as far as you want to because if you want to control the population, do you think you go and tell them exactly the truth about everything that’s going on in the earth they’re living in, and how they came to be, and what their place is in the cosmos? Do you think it’s a good idea to tell them exactly what it is? Or would it be a better idea to tell them the exact friggin’ opposite of what it is, and make them believe that, so that it dis-empowers them, so that it turns you into the authority so that all their information about space and the planets and cosmology, and where we came from and where we might be going, and who humanity really is comes from these few people; Neil deGrasse Tyson, Brian Cox— you get your little spokes-people and they are now the purveyors of all truth off of this flat world we live on, trying to tell us otherwise. So, firstly, it sets up your Copernicus and your Newton and your Galileo, and all these Masons throughout history as being the saviors of science, as being the most trusted authorities, as being the initiators of renascence, and starting this whole new way of correct thinking. So obviously if you’re going to control people you have to lie to them; what’s the biggest lie you could possibly lie to them about— this is it. But beyond that, I understand people have to ask why, and it’s perplexing; oh, why would they do it. And you get caught there; but think of a detective coming upon a murder scene— like I told you, I’ve got more than 200 proofs; you could spend days and days and days online seeing proof after proof, experiment after experiment; or you can just use your own eyes  and experience, and figure out that, of course the earth is flat and motionless. But you can do these things, ah, but instead what most people will do is, they will wait until they can think of a motive that makes sense to them for why something like this could possibly happen before they will even take a minute to do some research about it, and I’m not saying this about you, I’m saying this about this general question that gets asked over and over again. A detective doesn’t sit there at a crime scene covered in blood, with corpses everywhere and say, I’m not sure if there was a murder here because I don’t see the motive. What they do is they gather evidence and they figure out what is actually going on in the crime scene; and that’s what I did, and that’s what all flat earthers did; they bypassed their cognitive dissonance; they bypassed what they thought they knew long enough to look at the evidence; not to look at a motive; we can look at that later. But look at the evidence first; if a lot of you people listening now are caught up in this, I can’t see why they would, what would be the motive for doing this lie; bypass that for a second and look at the evidence, cause the evidence is there that they have lied. We can worry about why later. Let’s look at the evidence."

ANYBODY ELSE SEE SNOBBERY OR MOCKERY IN THAT ANSWER, OR ELSE ANY REASON WHATSOEVER TO LEVEL THE CHARGE OF "SNOTTY, BRATTY, LITTLE ASSHOLE" AT THE MAN?! OR, LIKE ME, DO YOU SEE A VERY THOUGHTFUL ANSWER TO THE SKEPTIC'S QUESTION?

I CAN'T SPEAK FOR ANYONE ELSE, BUT I'M GETTING TIRED OF THE CHILDISH PRATTLE EMANATING LATELY FROM THE PIE HOLES OF THE GLOBEBUSTERS CROWD.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:45 am

Well said and agreed, thanks for posting that Mark. My answer to TJ was a good one and not snotty, bratty or assholey in any way. Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:50 pm

I see Brian Mullin's Jootoob channel has been taken down.

Anyone catch him calling Robbie Davidson an idiot? (luckily Flat Earth Hub caught it):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X9pszVRucs
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:16 am

Skywalker wrote:I see Brian Mullin's Jootoob channel has been taken down.

Anyone catch him calling Robbie Davidson an idiot? (luckily Flat Earth Hub caught it):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X9pszVRucs

that link goes to a joe rogan podcast - do you have the correct link ?

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Tue May 30, 2017 1:42 pm

Sorry I missed this. This should be the correct link:

https://youtu.be/Jh2wA681J1I?t=727

"And I'm honored to say, the idiot asked me to be in the film."
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:59 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:08 am

Admin wrote:
Cami from Globebusters Transvestigation
youtube /watch?v=RNnrwTKCXKc

YouTube Comment section:

Infinite Plane Society
Uhhh. This needs to stop.
Hans, this is getting libelous and hateful.
You're engaging in a witch hunt and if you don't delete this, I'll have it flagged by lots of people who don't agree with this kind of meanness.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:59 am

Flat Earthers using a Go Pro fish-eye lens for their balloon launch!? With "friends" like these who needs enemies?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:03 am

Admin wrote:
[GLOBEBUSTERS]
using a fish-eye lens for their balloon launch

GLOBEBUSTERS aka TheEarthIsASphere (same balltard on The Flat Earth Society)
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum