IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

+76
Spake Face
Slowbutsure
Xander
Rapsher
ispeakthetruth
nowhereelsetogo
notdownunder
Irish O'African
Dab_Tsog
Zampan0
Maccanz
Jujuking
Dual1ty
Ben Rotblut
Flying Jew
RisinHorizon
Alpha
Admin
ChrisVpeace
andyow1
Uhuru Mkali
superuserdo
MaryMoon
mitch
IBMaxwell
Dactylion
lotuseater
starfox42
markwilson
Real World
eekamouse
ForeverFlat
FL@T-E@RTH
bengbeng
Dr_Johnson_C_Philip
seeit
Oliver_Bestfall
exo
RelearningLogic
Nibbs Hackworth
Emeraldacid
GoldenAges
liamhendo1990
active
damnice
RickFE
Bro
ThirdEyeOpen
thugnastylol
only
Schpankme
susie
Ifersknight
Foreverlearning
Artemis
BosnianFlatearther
AetherConspiracy
fakenasa
ckhsteve
WANA
Realearth
tomspiracy
TheTruth
AmericanInIndia
vortexpuppy
Hawkward
inerratic
Razeker
vortexkitten
csp
toddb
hauntedhouse
5c4v3ng3r
eeken
lizardking
Cannalive
80 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

Post by TheTruth Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:42 am

AmericanInIndia wrote:4chan is the most popular website for younger people and gets like 35 million unique IP visitors per month. You can get a shitload of traffic from there. Try the /b/ forum and the /pol/ forum, those are the two most active forums there.

I've been always active on those threads and i bet i've directed few ppl to watch Eric's videos and made them aware of the lie. I mostly browse /pol/ cause /b/ is too shit of an board to have actual intellectual conversations.

Few ppl who have been interested i've directed here. But as i know how the 4chan boards are i've been cautious with this since i dont want too many shills/trolls here posting

TheTruth

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 2 Empty Taking it the Streets

Post by vortexpuppy Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:02 am

More "Taking it to the streets".
Talk to your fellow man and woman, they don't bite.

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 2 Empty Socratic method applied to the Globe Lie.

Post by vortexpuppy Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:09 am

A draft overview of the Socratic method applied to the Globe Lie.

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 2 Socrat10

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

Post by Admin Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:05 am

Fellow Flat-Earther and IFERS member Del from Scotland has been taking to the streets to spread a bit of natural science and common sense, hoping to spur some critical thinking regarding this most important subject.  Please share and show your support by subscribing to Del's excellent channel Beyond the Imaginary Curve:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvswlgeHodOejVN21TWweLw

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:33 am

Amazing work Del, really got a few of them thinking!
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by tomspiracy Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:11 pm

I registered here after seeing this video. Absolutely fantastic and inspirational work Del. I have just got to the point where I am talking to family, friends and colleagues about the flat earth and nearly feel confident enough to engage in conversation with strangers around the topic. I think the way you went about it was brilliant!

Questions I have been asking people are:

1. Do you trust the government? 100% answered no so far
2. Do you trust the american government? 100% answered no. (I live in the UK)
3. Do you trust american government agencies like Nasa? At this point people start to look confused as to where you are going with this...
4. What proof do you have that we live on a sphere/globe?

tomspiracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:19 am

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 2 16730210

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 2 16602610

Best seller in Indonesia! Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

steevrumsey33 and Stephanie Campbell like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tomspiracy Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:01 pm

Nice one Eric. Google trends on Flat Earth would suggest that Indonesia is waking up!

tomspiracy

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexkitten Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:05 pm

Hi Eric, I am delighted for you, loads of hard work, your doing and dedication.
Well done...a truly worthy Best seller. You deserve it.
You opened my eyes long ago to the sheer level of deception around us.
Thankyou again:-)

vortexkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:11 am

Amazing Eric, congratulations!
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:17 am

Thanks guys!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:20 pm

Great accomplishment Eric, Congratulations.
Your courageous writings are an inspiration to all seeking truth and peace!
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 2 Empty Yes.

Post by WANA Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:46 am

It's been a tough two years talking to Globe believers about the reality of Flat Earth. I've faced insane amounts of ridicule and even been told by life long friends to never contact them again. I suppose not everyone is ready to see through the spinning ball Earth lie. I'm firm in my knowledge that the Earth is a stationary Flat Plane. Therefore it's only natural wishing to share this most important truth with people.
I feel a sense of urgency in getting the word out so I'll keep at it.
Thank you for all your hard work.

WANA

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Flat earth is the ultimate truth. The moon landing should be a good approach to it.

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by ckhsteve Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:49 am

Hi all, i am from malaysia, a flat earth believer, i always following flat earth related videos including radio talk shows over youtube since end of 2015.

regarding to spread the truth of flat earth, i always do wish to spread the truth of flat earth, mostly over conversation with some closed friends. But, i do face problem when I mentioned the flat earth, they just not convinced to believe or let it be, flat or globe, does not matter, they would not care.

Probably my points are not convincing enough as I am not a professional or a well knowledgeable guy, all I am saying is ask them to watch some videos on youtube because some of the questions they asked, I just could not handle, so i ask them to think and normally, they concluded that all the ‘formulas, equations, images/photo from everywhere including NASA’, how could they telling lies and how you prove them wrong?

flat earth related videos over youtube and other websites are very informative and convincing, well done you all. however, the place I am living in, not everyone is English-literate, especially in asia countries. I do hope admin and anyone who is capable to make videos, try to use animation plus real footage, keep it fun, simple and short videos to watch to, with using the simplest English word, help other non-english-literated people to understand the truth of flat earth, to target people all around the world.

Ie, can water bend? Gravity’s magic to choose what to drop/suck to ground? Speed of earth, sun and galaxy and milkyway, yet we feel calm and steady? Gravity of earth is greater than moon, but the moon always keep in distance? Vacuum space and earth atmosphere, how to? Emergency flight to Alaska for the pregnant/give-birth lady? And so on… just keep it simple and straight forward.

The video of ‘flat earth – talking to the street of edinburgh’ is exactly the materials I need for my future conversation to my friends when I have chance, and honestly, I managed to understand only 30% of the whole video due to my limited understanding of their accent, I like the terms of ‘natural science’, it let the person you interview feel the distinguish of ‘common/complicated/mainstream science’(not really sure what it call to) and ‘natural’ instead of making them to feel, if they agree the ‘natural science’ they believe in flat earth, which I think at least, the ‘natural science’ will eventually leads them to flat earth truth, and after this session, they will start believing for whose dig-up more I believe.

Again, for spreading (in conversation) to those people who never notice the flat earth truth before, if you all can, hope you can come out in a simple written list of the bring-up ideas/topic of flat earth truth, to let them to think and such, because not many people are really well in talking conversations, fast-thinker or such, like me, i spent on article, websites and youtube, with these things stored in my mind, but I just could not answer all their feedbacks due to all the facts are jammed in my mind, or busy to organise how to answer them, and this make them think I just bring this up for fun and not real.

to keep it simple is good enough with the written list, we can screenshot to my mobile devices, put on note in computer or whatever, anytime and anywhere we have the chances, to bring up the truth of flat earth and answer their question or feedback in accordingly, just that simple and most importantly, many people who wishing to spread it will be benefited from this as well.

nowadays, all the information, facts and theories, all controlled/filtered by social medias and government agencies, the more viral they are more believing, flat earth awareness did wake me up, to use our common sense to think, to use our feel the motionless of the earth. Never too soon to judge.

Well, thank you.

ckhsteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:16 am

How to wake up your friends and family:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:43 am

Kyrie Irving says the Earth is undeniably flat: 'This is not even a conspiracy theory'

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/kyrie-irving-says-the-earth-is-undeniably-flat-this-is-not-even-a-conspiracy-theory/

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/02/17/cleveland-cavaliers-pg-kyrie-irving-is-a-flat-earth-truther-explains-why/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:26 am

There have been many celebrities stepping forward recently stating their belief that the Earth is flat.  Last year actress Tila Tequila and rapper B.O.B. declared the Earth to be flat.  Pro MMA fighter BJ Penn has said, "The Earth is flat and space don't exist."  And just this week Pro Basketball player Kyrie Irving has said "This is not even a conspiracy theory, the Earth is flat," and an anonymous man dug a huge sign in Los Angeles telling everyone to "Google Flat Earth."

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:20 am

Damage control:
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:22 pm

csp wrote:Damage control

Interesting interview. Kyrie is drilled with questions from a MSM presstitute (reporter) about flat earth. Kyrie answers with questions to the presstitute: "Why do you want to Know?"

Last edited by Realearth on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by fakenasa Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:42 am

Realearth wrote:Did someone get to Kyrie

uh yeah the whole brainwashed/disinformation twitterverse.  probably all his jewish owned sponsers too.  its funny that you can be a drunk driving, wife beating person but as long as your good at ball you can always have another chance but talk about FE and the shit hits the fan.  If thats not a huge red flag than nothing is.  They will never let this truth out without a shit storm.  They have so many cards they can play against us, like Eric mentioned in another post im sure one day labeling flat earthers as terrorists is one they would love to play when it gets to close for comfort for them.  But we have the truth.

He is the biggest celebrity to come out so the pressure on him is unimaginable im sure.  Im sure hes been ordered to shut up about it but hopefully one day he will continue the cause or just do it secretly for now.

fakenasa

Back to top Go down

Post by AetherConspiracy Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:41 am

Great job, Eric! Now, where can I get a copy in the US?
AetherConspiracy
AetherConspiracy

Back to top Go down

Post by fakenasa Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:13 am

BosnianFlatearther wrote:hello everyone , flat earth just got to the NBA as well . Kyrie Irving just admitted he believes earth is flat so does Wilson Chandler of NBA

http://bsndenver.com/just-walk-outside-and-use-your-five-senses-wilson-chandler-backs-up-irvings-flat-earth-theory/

You never really know what storylines will come out of All-Star weekend.

This year, Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving sent the interwebs ablaze when he said he believes the earth is flat on teammates Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye‘s podcast Friday.

“This is not even a conspiracy theory,” Irving said. “The earth is flat.”

Irving’s theory isn’t the first time the earth’s curvature has been discussed on the national level over the past few years. Rapper Bobby Ray Simmons, also known as B.O.B., as well as Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs, are at least skeptical that the earth is round.

“I’m telling you, it’s right in front of our faces,” Irving elaborated. “They lie to us.”

Also aligned with Irving’s thoughts is Nuggets’ swingman Wilson Chandler, who said he agrees with Irving on Twitter Friday.

“Simple explanation,” Chandler told BSN Denver “Just walk outside and use your five senses. If someone didn’t teach you you were spinning on a ball orbiting the Sun, is that what you observe with your five senses?”

Chandler points to NASA Reference Publication 1207 and an article published by the Astronomical Applications Department, a scientific department within the U.S. Naval Observatory as evidence.

Irving also said he believes in a conspiracy theories around Neil Armstrong actually landing on the moon in 1969 and that humans have interacted with aliens.

“For what I’ve known for many years and what I’ve been taught is that the Earth is round,” Irving said. “But if you really think about it from a landscape of the way we travel, the way we move and the fact that – can you really think of us rotating around the sun, and all planets align, rotating in specific dates, being perpendicular with what’s going on with these planets and stuff like this?” Irving asked rhetorically.”

Irving’s comments were generally mocked on social media but there’s a surprisingly large contingent that align themselves with his theory.

Chandler is one of them.

fakenasa

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 2 Empty Draymond Green on Kyrie Irving’s flat earth belief being true: “It could be”

Post by fakenasa Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:16 am

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/02/18/draymond-green-flat-earth-kyrie-irving-2017-nba-all-star-game-trolling-warriors-cavaliers-video/

"Cleveland Cavaliers star point guard Kyrie Irving thinks the earth is flat. I would say you should let that sink in, but it might be hard to do that in the absence of gravity.

News that Irving thought NASA, Russia, China, and live video feeds from astronauts aboard the International Space Station were all somehow lying about the roundness of the earth was so hilarious that it trended on Twitter on Friday.

Now, Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green is saying Irving may be right. Or is he?

eah, that’s Draymond trolling. He’s got a reputation for stirring the pot, as well as being a super smart dude who, in this video, can’t even keep the smile off his face as he purposefully tries to feed us writer folks content at All-Star Weekend.

Ok, now I’m not so sure. What is happening in the NBA?"

fakenasa

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 2 Empty Stefon Diggs Apparently Shares Kyrie Irving's Flat Earth Beliefs

Post by fakenasa Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:27 am

http://thebiglead.com/2017/02/18/stefon-diggs-apparently-shares-kyrie-irvings-flat-earth-beliefs/

"Kyrie Irving believes the Earth is flat. As one of the current faces of the NBA, this could be the tipping point that encourages other athletes to come out as supporters of this silly theory. The first person to do so is Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs.

Since we should definitely keep track of this stuff, Diggs attended college at the University of Maryland. That’s two ACC schools so far. (Maryland was still in the ACC when Diggs was there.)"

fakenasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next