IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?

+14
bandrig
CSI
Admin
Amitchelld
Zer0R
FL@T-E@RTH
Ann
lizardking
Schpankme
wakemeupinside
Realearth
Wertikal
jimmytamp
Thinkforyourself
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 Empty Re: North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:51 pm

Posted by susie on 06/20/2015

Jun 20, 2015 10:58:46 GMT neweyes said:
gallette...I'm just going out on a limb here, since I'm still in the midst of doing research for that area. What I've found so far, being in Canada, is that our gov't is throwing a lot of money into the 'Northern Strategy' program..apparently for science & tech.
The 'Canada Research Station in the High Arctic' (CHARS) is completing an existing? network of facilities up there in Cambridge, Nunavit. Apparently there'll be an 'International Polar Year'...dunno if that's to commemorate the building of this facility by summer 2017. We also signed to the U.N. Commission of the Law of the Sea. Hmm...more digging needed. There's also a new Canadian Forces Training Center underway, and the coast guard's getting new ships for patrolling, plus the largest, most powerful ice breaker in history.
There's also an island up there (wish I knew the location), called Air Force Island, established long ago. 
It's been public knowledge for as long as I can remember as being a well guarded area, and even tho we broke away from British rule long ago, the english took over the north shortly after conquering this country. They grabbed as much northern turf as possible, when we have so much habitable land than that to be snatched up at the time.
They actually took hundreds First Nations people from an eastern province (Quebec), and relocated them up there back in the 50's, in order to reinforce their flag, and show the world it was more than rock and ice. Sadly, there's still folks around today who've recounted the horrid ordeal in books and docs. Literally put them on ships, sailed for days, and dropped them off...no food...no water..nothing.
I wouldn't put it past 'em (military),to use some form of frequency waves/weapons in order to mess with anyone trying to get a visual or fly by. After all, below that deep ice shelf, is the world's largest stash of oil...just waiting to get drilled. I'm merely following the money on that one. Yet, it could have a lot to do with that real estate hiding more secrets that may uncover part of the flat earth mystery.
I'm still digging into it all, and the connecting dots are leading back to the UN/British Empire/military. Why am I not surprised. Plus, they've had the Alert Bay early warning base there ever since the fear of ruskies shooting nuclear bombs over our country to hit the US. Prolly was another psy-op to protect whatever satanic shit's going down in that area.
www.northernstrategy.gc.ca/sov/cae-fra.asp
Click the 'translate' button, top right, since they conveniently printed it in French.

The law of the seas or treaty of the seas is the UN way to control all water. They now have total control over the land and seas both.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 Empty Re: North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:52 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/21/2015

Jun 20, 2015 11:22:11 GMT neweyes said:
PS. I also find this logo for the Arctic Council very interesting too.

arcticportal.org/images/stories/news_logos/arctic_council.png

Remind you of anything? lol Too bad the (sly) fox covers a bit of it.

Good find. Yet another example of them hiding clues in plain sight. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:52 pm

Posted by neweyes on 06/21/2015
thinkforyourself...I also remembered at Halloween, my brother and I would ask folks for donations to put in our Unicef boxes we had been given out at school. Man, they had us sucked in early. It has a cute logo too.

www.maharaj.org/images/unicef-badge.gif

Or this for the world health org...there's no escape, lol...it's everywhere.

www.brecorder.com/images/2013/03/who-logo-400.jpg

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:53 pm

Posted by susie on 06/21/2015

Jun 20, 2015 17:01:41 GMT neweyes said:
thinkforyourself...I also remembered at Halloween, my brother and I would ask folks for donations to put in our Unicef boxes we had been given out at school. Man, they had us sucked in early. It has a cute logo too.

Or this for the world health org...there's no escape, lol...it's everywhere.

www.brecorder.com/images/2013/03/who-logo-400.jpg

How much more "in our faces" can they get? Everything associated with the world organizations it seems has a flat earth logo.
Not actually flat my a$$.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:54 pm

Posted by Observicus on 06/21/2015

Jun 20, 2015 17:01:41 GMT neweyes said:
Man, they had us sucked in early. It has a cute logo too.

What with all the programming some of these logo's give conflicting messages.

So this one depicts mama explaining the truth of the agenda while bubba leans in for a throat punch?

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 2s7vxpi

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 2ywzthh

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:54 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/28/2015

Jun 27, 2015 17:14:33 GMT calhoun575 said:
I stumbled on the flat earth model a few months ago, and I have become convinced of its truth. I still have a lot of questions, though. How does one account for 24 hour sunlight in the outlying Antarctic regions? Does this actually occur, or are we being lied to about this? Several YouTube videos purport to show this. Also, I had a friend who, while in the Navy, spent significant time in Antarctica, and told me about the periods of constant daylight, and periods of constant darkness. Also, as a ham radio operator, I spoke with someone at McMurdo Station, Antarctica one Summer night; he told me they were experiencing total darkness. 

I'm a flat earther now, but I can't help it if questions occur to me. I've posted this question on several YouTube channels in the "Discussion," and have never received even so much as a reply. I think on some channels my query was actually deleted. I'm just asking an honest question. Hasn't this question occurred to anyone else? It seems like a valid one. Can anyone help explain?

Hello, and welcome to the forum. 

This has already been discussed several times; I suggest that you read through the forum, because you will see that we have discussed all of the different topics involving the Flat Earth. 

Quite simply, they are lying to us and there is never 24 hour Sun light in the outlying Antarctic regions. Any 'footage' is fake, or actually footage from the Arctic. The idiots even slip up with their own official footage. On one of their websites, it says that there is 24 hour Sun light at a certain time of the year, and then when you go to their time-lapse footage from that time of the year, it clearly shows the Sun setting. 

The Sun moves over the planet, and at a certain time of the year, it hugs the centre, leading to 24 hour Sun light in the Arctic. The Antarctic never has 24 Sun light.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:55 pm

Posted by Observicus on 06/30/2015

Jun 20, 2015 15:54:46 GMT thinkforyourself said:
Jun 20, 2015 11:22:11 GMT neweyes said:
PS. I also find this logo for the Arctic Council very interesting too.

arcticportal.org/images/stories/news_logos/arctic_council.png

Remind you of anything? lol Too bad the (sly) fox covers a bit of it.

Good find. Yet another example of them hiding clues in plain sight. 

The entire area is a miscellany of image layering, why?

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 4r45j7

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by thinkforyourself on 07/01/2015
Bloody good find. How blindingly obvious can they be in their attempts to hide the truth regarding the Arctic to us? 

That is an absolutely appalling photoshop job.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by Observicus on 07/01/2015
Jun 30, 2015 14:33:53 GMT thinkforyourself said:
Bloody good find. How blindingly obvious can they be in their attempts to hide the truth regarding the Arctic to us? 

That is an absolutely appalling photoshop job.

Oddball islands all over the shining place, shame about the bald spot.
If anyone does have the urge to see for themselves the half hour is worthwhile spent.
Zoom in near maximum and everything falls apart or take a sample from below.

Russian named islands, Zarya the largest - Google Earth 2015

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 Efl2me

Liakov Islands or New Siberia - Gleason Map 1892

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 14xmdzq

Two islands with a malevolent growth. Possible over a century but there is green under the olive layer - Google Earth 2015

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 W1rblf

Zoomed in, note the coast facing north pole (top right) - Google Earth 2015

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 2mpx0fc

Coastline where tundra meets forest meets ice meets sea - Google Earth 2015

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 2moo3nd

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:56 pm

Posted by Admin on 07/01/2015
Clear fakery afoot here, great detective work Observicus! I'm sure they are hiding the true magnetic North Pole from us.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by Observicus on 07/01/2015

Jun 30, 2015 16:15:32 GMT Admin said:
Clear fakery afoot here, great detective work Observicus! I'm sure they are hiding the true magnetic North Pole from us: ifers.boards.net/thread/223/mount-meru-magnetic-mountain-north

Appreciate the comment, thanks Eric, there is also a direct correlation between the shape of Greenland and the dark blue deepest seabed in centre of picture, particularly the southern tip.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by csp on 07/01/2015
I did a quick search and couldn't see this posted, very interesting video:

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:58 pm

Posted by csp on 08/13/2015

Aug 13, 2015 5:11:23 GMT goldmember2323 said:
I have searched this forum for anyone has commented on Admiral Byrd's interest comment during his Television interview in which he specify's exactly where to find the "land mass" is "mid-America". In other words, he doesn't say "Africa or New Zealand" in relation to this land mass that would mean something on the flat earth model. I think it's a big clue and I have yet to see anyone's comments regarding this very specific location clue that Admiral Byrd says live on TV.

Admiral Byrd is one of only a few people to go to the "north" and "south" poles... and he was an avid Freemason. So I certainly wouldn't trust anything he said in public.

Byrd was an active Freemason. He became a member of Federal Lodge No. 1, Washington, D.C. on March 19, 1921 and affiliated with Kane Lodge No. 454, New York City, September 18, 1928. He was a member of National Sojourners Chapter No. 3 at Washington. He and his pilot, Bernt Balchen dropped Masonic flags on the two poles —Balchen also added his Shrine fez. In the Antarctic expedition of 1933—1935, sixty of the eighty-two members were Freemasons and on February 5, 1935 established First Antarctic Lodge No. 777 of New Zealand constitution.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmytamp Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:49 am

Regarding circum navigation, according to wikipedia the Arctic Tern (Sterna Paradisaea) birds do circumnavigation around the Arctic circle/ north pole region, they migrate north-south vv, but they don NOT circum navigate the Antarctic circumference...

https://s1040.photobucket.com/user/jimmytamp/library/

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 Image_zpstpyh25zv

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 Image_zpsaqe1huf4

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 Image_zpsetauksp0

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 Image_zpsqp9alxkv

Last edited by jimmytamp on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Upload photo by photo)

jimmytamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Wertikal Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:30 am

The Swedish ski contest "Vasa Loppet" is aired on TV as i write, they interviewed this guy named Aron Anderson who i never heard of before.
He claimed that he recently did a trip to the southpole so i immediately started to investigate this.
Aron Anderson had cancer in childhood so he is unable to walk today, he uses a sitski to ski with.
apparently he reached the southpole 21 december 2016.

There is a vidoes on http://poleofhope.com/eng/ where he talks about the journey he is about to make.
He says that he is gona ski from the edge of antarctica to the soutpole, a trip total of 640km.
And in other various swedish media sources they say the trip is gona start from all kinds of places and the distance varies from 300 to 640 km

A newspaper in sweden writes about his journey...
Swedish newspaper
unfortunately most of what i find is in swedish.

According to poleofhope.com
The trip started at Leverett Glacier 2016 nov 30 (not from the edge as he claims on the video)
and he reached the goal 21 dec same year.
The distance from Leverett Glacier to the ceremonial south pole is 731km, and from Leverett Glacier to the South Geographic Pole is 466km.
Wonder why  nothing adds up when it comes to antarctica?

Just wanted to throw this one out since i never heard of him and apparantly his been to a place that do not exist

Wertikal

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:38 pm

NASA and Google Earth busted hiding Arctica by forgetting to photoshop everything

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by wakemeupinside Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:20 pm

Could you guys take a look at this video on youtube by Flat Smurf.. It seems like a red flag... 'Flat Earth- Nasa and Google busted hiding Arctica by forgetting to photoshop everything'

P.S - I posted the name of the video because I'm not authorized to post a link for my first 7 days here...

wakemeupinside

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:02 am

d_nabb05 wrote:
i kinda feel dumb by asking
but id rather ask then continue to feel dumb...
r they saying that greenland is the north pole?
or is the north pole norther on the ball?
have they ever the north pole to be associated with and country/land?
cuz the south pole is, as they say, part of antartica

maybe antartica is the real north pole
jmo

You write like "Chippy the Chipmunk" and you present the same "Antarctica the real North Pole" speculation as his videos.

You see, "Chippy the Chipmunk" is off on a fictional quest, because he bought into the flat Earth Shills who told him about Fake Southern Flights they personally took.  Now, Chippy is trying to design a new map to account for these fake Flights.

i hpoe tihs ansewrs yuor qestiuon.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:55 pm

Jeran's handlers gave him a good script for this video.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 Empty Sailing ocean

Post by Ann Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:18 pm

Has anybody ever looked into it?

I'm no professional and just had a quick runthrough but I've seen that the world record for a America-England sailing of a supposed 5330km is 4days ish.
When a Portugal-Guiana world record for a supposed 6100km is an astonishing 48 days with a 5 members crew.

The difference looks massiv but with a watch at a flat map it makes more sense.

Another thing with the southern crossing of ocean is that they must follow 'traditional' routes that takes an incredible amount of time for the supposed nautical miles they cross and use the northern part of the 'south emisphere'. The other ones get hit by waves or pirates but end up not making it.

https://ww w.seabreeze.com.au/News/Cruising/British-sailors-missing-at-sea-between-South-Africa-and-Australia_5220074 .aspx
This couple headed south from south africa and got lost, most likely hit by pirates.
Starting to feel like piracy is the way the governments use to don't let us head south without getting directly involved.

I might have jumped to conclusion but I thought it would be worth noticing so somebody can do extended research on it.
If anybody ever covered the subject please link it to me (:

EDIT: Check out John Beeden Pacific row crossing with an mindblowing 209 days for 7miles of water.
Quick maths says it's about 1mile per hour or 4 times slower than the average walking pace.
He said he was rowing an average of 15hours per day and yet went 4 times slower than you walking to the grocerie shop when you can picture the waves giveing him momentum and boost of speed and him rowing for over half a day.
A flat map would obviously explain the whole thing with him being way quicker than that but the expected distance being much greater.
Once again I know close to nothing about rowing/sailing and might be completely wrong.
EDIT2: John Beeden rowed 7000miles. I meant 7000 but typed 7. It stills add up to 1.3mph.

Last edited by Ann on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ann

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:16 pm

Interesting, It's something I will look in to.

Check out John Beeden Pacific row crossing with an mindblowing 209 days for 7miles of water.

That is unbelievably slow even for rowing against a tide,
Here in the UK we have people who swim the English Channel, from England (obviously! to France)
They set off from Dover England and arrive in Calais France, the distance is 21 miles and the record is just 6 hours, 57 minutes and 50 seconds, Held by a Bulgarian, Petar Stoychev who set the record on August 24th 2007.
Incidentally the slowest time was set by Jackie Cobell who drifted off course due to tides and ended up swimming an insane 64 miles in 28 hours and 44 minutes!
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:39 pm

As you stated, this guy swim at an average 3.5mph pace knowing that he can't be at full speed for 6h straight.
This rowing guy was 3 times slower.

The traditional map used for travel over sea with a boat is the Mercator one.
https://ww w.google.co.uk/search?q=mercator%20chart
A cylindric projection of the 'globe' that is used cause it's meant to be the most accurate one for sailing.

I came accross the notion of Great Circle Route.
As the earth is meant to be a globe, the quickest route on a flat projection will be a curve.
This works well in the northern part but for the rest the gps gives random path. Sometimes a straight line, sometimes a curved one.
Yet the GPS Should be always showing a curved north for the north hemisphere and a curved south for the south hemisphere. That's not the case.
My shot on it is that the maps are wrong.
Went on a forum where a bunch of guy were asking why the gps is showing straight lines on the map and not curved one. I have the link somewhere.

The southern great route chart:
http://w ww.seabreezenauticalbooks.com/product/nga-nautical-chart-63/
Just couldn't wrap my brain around it. I know that the mercator chart show the world as a cylindric shape but like how does that fit the Globe model.
This seems to show the map from the inside which is odd.

Something 'funny' with the Antarctica sailing:
http://ww w.yachtingworld.com/blogs/elaine-bunting/antarctic-deaths-enormous-ramifications-6330

With this threat:
'Andhøy had not obtained the necessary permit to visit Antarctica and so did not comply with the due diligence'
Gotta read the bottom part of the article threatening more people that would try to go around there without permit.
“The ramifications will be enormous,” he tells me. “Antarctica is no longer a wilderness, it’s a managed territory with guidelines that have been in place for decades.
You have to apply to one of the Antarctic Treaty countries for a permit

Seems very weird to say when they are meant to have been hit by a storm or just got lost.

And the last bit for now is the Vendee Globe.
A race around Antarctica that starts... in France.
Yeah you read that well.
Wikipedia it and you will see that the race makes no sense and by just doing France-south africa-south america-then france back. It would gives the illusion that they went around the antartica in a timely manner.
Timely manner that would held the world record at 12mph average speed.

Ann

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0R Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:21 am

That overthepoles site is a complete joke. It is as if someone just slapped a web page down to get us thinking that we can cross the fictional south pole.
Zer0R
Zer0R

Back to top Go down

Post by Amitchelld Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:33 pm

Has anyone seen a circumnavigation done and recorded by the Guinness book of world records? Has anyone researched this any? North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation ... Or not?   - Page 2 Screen10

Amitchelld

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Amitchelld wrote:
circumnavigation [Geographic Poles] recorded by the Guinness book of world records?
Has anyone researched this any?

There is no South Pole, making it impossible for anyone to circumnavigate between geographic poles, so the story is completely fabricated by those making the claim.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next