IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suppressed Science and Scientists

+8
Charliesoft
Admin
makesyouthink
Haze
lizardking
OfTheBrave
susie
Thinkforyourself
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Suppressed Science and Scientists   - Page 2 Empty Re: Suppressed Science and Scientists

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:41 pm

Posted by lizardking on 04/02/2015
I have never said that Judy's work is untouchable, but she is one of very few people at least trying to account for the anomalies on that day and she, along with two other plaintiffs, at least attempted to sue NIST. She has also written papers backing up the theory that controlled demolition was used.

Checktheevidence has some articles addressing the claims that all of the TV footage is CGI.

www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=396&Itemid=60

Here is just one. The claim that all of the footage is unquestionably fake is not a closed matter, so your rebuttal to many of my points raised simply being 'the footage was fake' does not really satisfy me as of yet. It seems a bit of a cop out to claim that ALL of the footage and photographs are fake, especially when you yourself used a photograph as evidence.

I agree with you, it is a very convoluted subject with many red herrings. It is always good to challenge each other and change our minds if the evidence requires it. As for now, I just don't see how the US government would gain from the underdog theory being 'propaganda', unless Judy is just a nut with several PhD's.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Suppressed Science and Scientists   - Page 2 Empty Re: Suppressed Science and Scientists

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:42 pm

Posted by Admin on 04/04/2015
Interesting find Anon, thanks, certainly suspicious. I wrote about this in Atlantean Conspiracy: Take note of Es in corporate logos, since E is the 5th letter of the alphabet it is very often highlighted or drawn differently than the other letters. Intel drops the E, Acer makes the E super-thin, Crest and Lee place a sunburst behind the E. E-Force has the Illuminati pyramid and Microsoft Internet Explorer uses the “e” icon with Saturn’s ring around it. Take special note of logos like E-Bay, E-Trade, ESPN, Dell, Esprit, Express, EB, EA Sports/Games, A&E, FedEx, Enconcept Academy and many more. There are most certainly occultists in high places on Madison Avenue and the advertising industry.

“In ancient and modern occultism the “E” is very important because it represents the fifth essence or the quintessence … It represents a spiritual power of transcendence - The number 5. So you will always find something in a corporate logo that will tweak the “E” for a reason. It will always be highlighted in some way, or separated in some way, or dropped in some way.” -Michael Tsarion, “The Subversive Use of Sacred Symbolism in the Media” Lecture at Conspiracy Con 2003

Atlantean Conspiracy Numerology - 5

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:42 pm

Posted by omniversewave on 04/18/2015

Here is a man who rediscovered the ability to utilize water as a fuel source and was murdered for it!

Here is a link to a website with more in depth knowledge and documentation on the H2o engine. 

waterpoweredcar.com/stanmeyer.html

Also you can go here for in depth information on free energy devices for anyone who has the means to explore these alternative, clean, and limitless energy sources.

www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/FEindex.html

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:43 pm

Posted by eschaton on 04/18/2015
I remember watching this video from Japan years ago and being intrigued by it. 

Apr 17, 2015 18:45:06 GMT -5 schpankme said

Hydrogen from water is well known, what part of this has been suppressed?

If this is really possible to run vehicles on water alone and it's not being suppressed, then where are they all at?

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:44 pm

Posted by Admin on 04/18/2015
Who Killed the Electric Car!?

Who Killed the Water Car!?

The Energy Conspiracy

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:46 pm

Posted by sneezuschrist on 05/09/2015
Eric Dollard

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Posted by on 05/13/2015
He's a brilliant man from what I've read so far.
Definitely following his developments new and old.
How long have you known about him?
I'm about 8 weeks in so far!
It's mind-blowing stuff.

Here's a link the anti-relativity theory lecture Dollard gave to the (shill) Tesla Society:

You can see a different, more full version here:
ericpdollard.com/free-videos/history-theory-of-electricity/

Unfortunately Dollard in one or two of the vids out there, mentions a 'globe', so I guess he's missing the trick on that, albeit it's probably not his focus.
Also, Dollard's alternate history to 'modern science' is compelling, it all falls in line with timeline for Einstein's Relativity Theory in 1917.
Dollard is clear - he states that basically the whole science world got fucked up by around 1900, which totally checks out in terms of physics and how it was taught and how it had changed.
Dollard reveals a 'real' science in my opinion, and I think the proof is in the reading and Dollard's experiments and accounts of experiments in the past.

Although you see ericdollard web address, that site has been hacked and now a shill runs it.

This is the genuine site here: www.ericpdollard.com

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Posted by o on 05/25/2015
I just read about John Nash. 

Why is the award's brochure focusing mostly on the shape of the earth? (p. 12-13)

www.abelprize.no/c63466/binfil/download.php?tid=63568

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Posted by ziming on 05/27/2015
Found this video the other day.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:49 pm

Posted by timewarper108 on 05/27/2015

Mar 31, 2015 1:30:34 GMT thinkforyourself said:
Thanks for the reply. I agree, it does seem that they did use some form of free energy weapon on the WTC buildings, as far as I can tell. 

I wonder what other events could have actually have been the result of the secret use of free energy? 

I remember reading a while ago that some kind of energy weapon was used on the Iraqi convoy leaving Kuwait after gulf war one...pretty horrific whatever happened....sorry, no links

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:52 pm

Posted by ziming on 06/07/2015
fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=787

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Posted by o on 06/22/2015
A shocking admission by the editor of the world’s most respected medical journal, The Lancet, has been virtually ignored by the mainstream media. Dr. Richard Horton, Editor-in-chief of the Lancet recently published a statement declaring that a shocking amount of published research is unreliable at best, if not completely false, as in, fraudulent.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Posted by csp on 07/20/2015

Jul 20, 2015 0:01:06 GMT obeast said:
From what I researched it seems they used a military patented version of thermite (Thermate) which burns hotter and quicker than standard thermite. This explains why molten steel is seen pouring from the building moments before collapse when jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel, it also explains how in pictures of ground zero the steel columns have perfect diagonal cuts through them. It also explains why tiny iron spheres were found throughout the wreckage a bi-product of thermite reactions. Could be wrong but the most plausible explanation I have come across.

Where did the buildings go? Did the termite/thermate completely melt them and turn the towers into dust? Did you read the thread?

Shilldar, WOOP WOOP WOOP.

o said:

Unfortunately most of the videos you mention in your links are not viewable any longer. I'm not surprised though. Their disappearances strengthen the theory.

I've started using ripping services (they let you download the video in x264 straight from youtube - I've been using www.clipconverter.cc/) and storing them in a catalog on my local PC. For example, the hitler documentaries keep getting removed - so sometimes when I send friends a link by the time they get to watch it, they are gone. Now I just pop them all on  USB stick and pass it over - much easier, and if they have a modern TV - they can plug it straight in and start watching!

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:54 pm

Posted by questionauthority on 08/01/2015

Apr 27, 2015 21:24:46 GMT drahcir9 said:
I would add Ed Leedskalnin to the list because despite popular belief that he took the secrets of coral castle to the grave, he did in fact apply for patents for all of his inventions and devices but all were turned down as the reviewing boards could not understand them. Ed, being raised in latvia and mostly home schooled by himself, had an intuition about things and i believe did not use accepted western scientific terminology in his applications for patents.

Q. "How did Ed Leedskalnin, a man with only a 4th grade education, come to understand the most complex secrets of the universe?" 

A. Ed Leedskalnin in his own words said, "Now, a few words about education. You know we receive an education in the schools from books. All those books that people became educated from twenty-five years ago, are wrong now, and those that are good now, will be wrong again twenty-five years from now. So if they are wrong then, they are also wrong now, and the one who is educated from the wrong books is not educated, he is misled. All books that are written are wrong, the one who is not educated cannot write a book and the one who is educated, is not really educated but he is misled and the one who is misled cannot write a book which is correct. The misleading began when our far distant ancestors began to teach their descendants. You know they knew nothing but they passed their knowledge of nothing to the coming generations and it went so innocently that nobody noticed it. That is why we are not educated. Now I will tell you what education is according to my reasoning. An educated person is one whose senses are refined. We are born as brutes, we remain and die as the same if we do not become polished. Some are too coarse to take it. The main base of education is one's "self-respect". Any one lacking self-respect cannot be educated. The main bases of self-respect is the willingness to learn, to do only the things that are good and right, to believe only in the things that can be proved, to possess appreciation and self control. Now, if you lack willingness to learn, you will remain as a brute and if you do things that are not good and right, you will be a low person, and if you believe in things that cannot be proved, any feeble minded person can lead you, and if you lack appreciation, it takes away the incentive for good doing and if you lack self control you will never know the limit. So all those lacking these characteristics in their makeup are not educated.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

pitagoras likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:54 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 08/14/2015

'No thermite on 9/11, folks!

Steve Jones helped to Cover Up Cold Fusion!'

www.checktheevidence.com/911/BYUStevenJones/

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:15 pm

Posted by csp on 08/14/2015
For sure, Dr Judy Wood covered this well in her video, here's a good small excerpt of the conference that someone else made with a fitting song:

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:16 pm

Posted by vortexpuppy on 08/17/2015
Some more videos from Professor Eric Laithwaite, that might be of interest also to some of the other threads,

The circle of Magnetism (1968)

Magnetic River (1975)

And here discussing his discoveries and famous Gyroscope presentation to the Royal Institution.
(This was the first and only discourse in the history of the institution that was never published and is not talked about)

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:17 pm

Posted by marleyites on 09/08/2015
This is one of my favorite dialogues between these 2 genius men.
McKenna exposes a core problem we're dealing with here: Newtonian (Freemason) deception and the removal of meaning.
Sheldrake talks about his research (then, 1980's) into Morphic Resonance.

I believe this talk demonstrates what's wrong with "science" as we're told it is, and what's right with "archaic revival" or the re-emergence of the important of the felt presence of experience.  Yes, experience.  Just like we're seeing here on IFERS.  People reporting experience (viewing flat horizon, taking measurements of sun/moon distance, taking temperature difference between sunlight & moonlight); and people knowing that these personal experiences are discounted by the Freemason/zio/royal/religious cult that influences all of culture.  

We are admonished to not believe our own experience, rather to trust the experts.

This  has removed all meaning from the stories given to the mundanes (us, you and me, our families). If nothing means anything, then nobody will care about anything. 

The ball Earth (Newton et al) removed people, animal friends, plants, everything ... from the center of the universe to the remote outskirts of the universe;from the design and creation of something great & wonderful to nothing more than an accident, like others here have more eloquently explained.

This video is also really funny.  Hilarious funny in that when I really need a good laugh, it always works.  Might take more than one listen. I never tire. 

I'm going to listen again tonight with flat earth revelation in mind. I can already, after only listening for a few minutes, see that McKenna is almost prophetic in what he says is happening.  This does not mean I agree with everything these 2 say, but that it is very interesting in relation to flat earth. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Posted by mitch on 09/19/2015
Would be nice to see this go into mass production as stated but most likely will be suppressed way before that stage.

This Lamp Will Burn All Night Powered By Nothing More Than Salt Water

The Salt Lamp uses a free and abundant resource to reduce fire risk from candles and replace the cost of traditional lighting.
www.trueactivist.com/this-lamp-will-burn-all-night-powered-by-nothing-more-than-salt-water/

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:19 pm

Posted by susie on 09/27/2015

Hutchinson Free Energy demo from rock.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:21 pm

Posted by susie on 10/02/2015

This belongs in two or three different threads so let's put it here.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:27 am

The full Eric Dollard lecture.

Very interesting about an hour into it then ill expand on my thoughts.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by OfTheBrave Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:28 pm

A few years back I got my hands on a PDF version of a book titled "Pentagon Aliens" (stick with me here for a minute) which contained some information that really changed the way I viewed  the overarching and intertwined conspiracies of our world.
The "aliens" the book spoke of were not little green men but rather, as the author put it, a group of people inside our government who are alien to our way of life.

This book, written by William R. Lyne, details some of his experiences with what Tesla referred to as "The ideal flying machine".
Seeing saucers in the desert as a young man he witnessed these crafts moving at high velocities maneuvering through right angles at breakneck speed without any apparent inertia. This seems to have sparked Lyne's intellectual curiosity which grew as he pursued his love of engineering and attempted to cut out the BS of "established science". He began to piece together Tesla's available work and quotes finding his Ether theory to be the only suitable explanation for what he saw in his younger years. He moved up in the world of mechanical and aeronautical engineering to hold position in air-force intelligence (sound the shill bells, I know) which he eventually left, claiming that he was coerced by high ranking officials who tried to purchase his silence.
The book doesn't go off into the realm of "too complicated for you to understand" scientism which other researchers have pushed. I don't know how much time any of you ever spent researching the ufo field but I can tell you it is absolutely filled to the brim with shill fuckery that knows no limits (see fluid vortex drive and other garbage quantum mechanic inspired propulsion tech)
I almost didn't find this mans work but when browsing and keyword searching internet forums for Tesla quotes and diagrams I stumbled across an AboveTopSecret post (which by the way was deleted within the week) from someone with an Ayn Rand inspired user name.

Upon my initial reading of the book in question I was stuck with a very particular feeling that what this man was saying had a ring of truth to it. I had previously subscribed to the globular X-Files-esque It's classified but were going to allow a hit t.v. show to be made about it ancient alien bullshit. After I put his book down I was forced to reconcile what I thought I knew about this whole conspiracy game they play.

Within he calls out the powers that be for stealing and sequestering the knowledge and proof of Tesla's Ether (Aether) Theory. Please note that though it's worth the read, to my knowledge he is off target on a few things (namely what happened at the end of WWII). Nonetheless, I feel that some of the researchers here would benefit greatly from reading the book. It may give answers to the questions of how they plan on tying the knot on their agenda to bring in a world government (Think Regan's speech about an alien threat).
Beyond that, someone with a better understanding of electromagnetism may gleam greater understanding than I did from his diagrams. To my eyes there seemed to be something amiss in the copy I had. For instance, there are a few diagrams and models but without any notation or markings to go off.

For all I know Lyne was intentionally skirting the boundary of what he knew he could publish and left out specifics so that at least someone might see the skeleton of his work and start drawing the tendons. That is, if he's the real deal...

One more thing of note,
I happened to catch an episode of "Conspiracy Theory" with Jesse "The Body" Ventura on which Lyne appeared about six months after I read his book. They latched onto Lyne's claim that he had been targeted by microwave radiation and made the whole thing very sensational (As if it's not already known to anyone who looks that the "Active Denial System" is and has been in use for many years). I'm almost certain that Lyne thought he was interviewing about ufos but they chopped the interview to make it all about Tesla's "Death Ray". They also were so crude with the video editing that I could swear they used the same not-so-flattering shot of him with his mouth open three or four times at different points when the co-hosts were chatting to give him the appearance of an inane bewildered old man.

Anyway, I felt compelled to leave it here for you, IFERS.
Let me know what you think.

3, 6, 9
OfTheBrave
OfTheBrave

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:24 pm

Good comment OfTheBrave, thanks for posting. Definitely sounds like an interesting read with that much reference to Tesla.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:09 am

Tesla claimed to have invented a device in the early 1900's which he said could reduce a tall building to rubble (like the pulverised Twin Towers and the Salomon Bros. Building 7) with the right vibration. The Tunguska incident was also a Tesla experiment, with scalar potential weapons he could create an instantaneous exothermic blast, at any spot on earth he chose. He didn't divulge this technology, for obvious reasons. But unfortunately science has caught up with this man of vision and the real genius of our time.

On another note:

In the 1980's over two dozen science graduates and experts working for Marconi or Plessey Defence Systems died in mysterious circumstances, most appearing to be suicides or bizarre accidents and left with an open verdict. They were experts in their field; electronic weapons engineers, computer software engineers, analysts, biological weapons, nuclear scientists etc.

After September 11th 2001, it was microbiologists and immunologists who started disappearing or dying in suspicious circumstances and large numbers. Over a few weeks during November and December, several world-acclaimed scientific researchers specializing in infectious diseases and biological agents such as Anthrax, as well as DNA sequencing, were found dead or missing.

Now, it is holistic doctors and alternative health practitioners, specialising in cancer treatments who are the target. Up to fifty untimely deaths so far. Old Dr. Sebi from Honduras being the latest. He advocated an alkaline diet to eliminate disease and old age. He died in police custody.

In Germany twenty nine holistic doctors and naturopaths were found in varying states of agony after a mass-poisoning with toxic doses of amphetamines. (Big Pharma's little 'inside joke.') Their modus operandi is to generate profit by selling drugs that perpetuate a cycle of addiction and dependency.

There is a huge profit motive in silencing alternative medicine, specifically because these holistic approaches are designed to empower and liberate patients by addressing root causes, rather than merely treating the symptoms in perpetuity.

It is not in Unilever or GlaxoSmithKline's interests for people to be healthy, they would go out of business. That's why the CDC are busy concocting new strains of virus, mixing flu with rabies. Keep your immune system strong with nutritious food and don't touch vaccines!

Haze

http://antisupremacy.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next