IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiments We All Can Do

+30
spinningwaterrockhaha
GeorgeKam87
Zzzap
RedorBlue
nowhereelsetogo
blackchoy
Schpankme
macgyver
superuserdo
Paradox
mitch
bengbeng
Zampan0
Realearth
FEfreeInDec14
Bro
Admin
green
RickFE
Jump
Natedooggg
WANA
Saltwater42
PiratetTanker75
FL@T-E@RTH
toddb
Razeker
damnice
BN Michaels
Thinkforyourself
34 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiments We All Can Do

Post by Realearth Tue May 30, 2017 3:19 am

True Earth Photos Contradict the globe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFnMFeMHfbU
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Zampan0 Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Of course Eric has the best flat earth videos, but for simplicity this soft spoken very intelligent gentleman has made a video that will persuade the most die-hard globe-heads out there, that the earth is indeed flat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUQuhTvR8HU

Zampan0

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:06 pm

so i have run in to a problem i cant let go since i know im right.
I have given a good, logical and even nessesery advice to our dear admin.
But he dont seem to see my point, so im gonna try it here and meby someone can help me put it in better words. So here it is.

I have noticed that when i give ppl a weak advice like check out eric dubay or go to ifers.123.st
the same thing keep happening, and it goes sumthing like this, they come in, roll there eyes at the text flat earth, meby make a quick scroll down, say they do it later, and then forget about it. And after seeing this kind of behavior, im confident to say that this group of ppl are the same as those who se random tips like grafiti or wrighting on money.

so my strong opinion on this is we need something to quickly catch the attention of those ppl. And i sure dont have the best fix for it, but a starting point to improve on.
so i wuld recomend sumthing like this.- make experiments we all can do sticky or even move it to the front page, and put all the best experiments on page 1, in a kind of top 10 way. Even change the colour of the topic text, so a new eye knows exactly where to start reading. Im trying to come at this from a brain washed persons view, and im sure im not the only one who think this problem needs to be patched. So pls tell me where im wrong and give a better solution if you have one. Experiments we all can do is imo is the most important topic on ifers, the least you can do is make it sticky
bengbeng
bengbeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Bengbeng, as I told you privately: If you'd like to make your 10 best experiments article send it to me first to double-check then I'll let you have your own thread and you can send people there. I have plenty of projects underway and many more in the works, so I'm not looking for content suggestions. If you feel there's certain FE content that needs to get made then please make it! Don't wait for me! I need people to help me make such content, not just order me to do it for you. I already have plenty on my plate. Peace
~Eric
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Admin wrote:Bengbeng, as I told you privately: If you'd like to make your 10 best experiments article send it to me first to double-check then I'll let you have your own thread and you can send people there. I have plenty of projects underway and many more in the works, so I'm not looking for content suggestions. If you feel there's certain FE content that needs to get made then please make it! Don't wait for me! I need people to help me make such content, not just order me to do it for you. I already have plenty on my plate. Peace
~Eric

like i said you dont seem to get my point.
I dont want a top 10 nesseserely, just something quick and easy to understand to read for ppl who havent yet heard of flat earth,
and makeing it stand out or "clickbait" at the entry of ifers, so that someone who come here out of curiosity dont roll their eyes and leav.
My wish wuld be a big red button that say click me and press a picture of crespecular rays and stars thru the moon, and then a quick explaination on expirements you can do, like zoom on boats and sunsets, and cold moonlight. And a vid of p900 zooming to the stars.
If this is the first they se when they enter, they can roll there eyes as mutch as they want, it will catch up to them sooner or later.

Now eric pls note i have not asked you to make any content, and im not trying to tell you what to do.
But there is a hole in our ship, and no mater how big or smal, it must be patched
bengbeng
bengbeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:08 pm

bengbeng wrote:
Now eric pls note i have not asked you to make any content, and im not trying to tell you what to do.

Yes you are asking me to make new content AND you're trying to tell me what to do AND you're being an absolute pest about it messaging me over and over again, messaging Schpankme over and over, forcing him to message me, then when not satisfied with our responses you are now dragging this out publicly in this thread saying the exact same things we've already covered privately. The sticky full of proofs/experiments you're asking for already exists! It's called 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball! But then you say, oh, it needs to be 10, 200 is too many. So I say fine, make your 10 and I'll let you have your own thread, and so then you say, "I dont want a top 10 nesseserely, just something quick and easy to understand blah blah blah" which IS ASKING ME TO MAKE NEW CONTENT AND TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. For the last time: If you'd like to make your 10 best experiments article send it to me first to double-check then I'll let you have your own thread and you can send people there. I have plenty of projects underway and many more in the works, so I'm not looking for content suggestions. If you feel there's certain FE content that needs to get made then please make it! Don't wait for me! I need people to help me make such content, not just order me to do it for you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:22 pm

the content im talking about already exist, you just need to rearange it.
Sorry to hear im pest, i was just trying to explain my self, and schpankme sent the idea on his own will i didnt presure him.
And im draging it out here like i said i hope someone understand me better and can help you se what im really saying.
You have missunderstod me so iv tryed to explain, i knew you might get pissed but this is my home to. So fu for calling me a pest
bengbeng
bengbeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:26 pm

bengbeng wrote:So fu for calling me a pest

F me? Goodbye
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:36 am

The highest point of White Cliffs of Dover, UK is 350 feet, and it can be seen and visible at 31 miles away from Boulogne Sur Mer, France. Well, if the Earth were in fact a Globe, all of the Cliffs should be hidden 390 feet below the Horizon:

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 4 MA8YMPl
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 4 Empty Globe Earth vs. Flat Earth The Coming Experiment

Post by Paradox Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:25 am

I am posting 2 links to the idea for our experiment and the beginning of planning and testing.

Let me know what you think of them.

OVERVIEW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4radlO0ZvHQ&t=18s

Phase 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svytnx0BTiA&t=23s
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:08 pm

Thanks for posting and for performing your experiments Paradox! Please be sure to read the forum rules about starting threads before posting again however: http://ifers.123.st/t6-read-this-before-you-get-banned-forum-rules Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:50 am

Thinkforyourself wrote:Posted by on 05/24/2015
A great really simple one for anyone is following the perspective of the Suns rays through cracks in the clouds to its origin. You can clearly see that the sun really is just right there.

I like that you used William Blake's 'The Aincient Of Days' as comparison.
superuserdo
superuserdo

Back to top Go down

Post by macgyver Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Hello people of Ifers,this is the first post i write over here.I hope is in the right session,cause i am going to talk about an "experiment that we all can do".
I came out with an idea for an experiment,and i would like to hear some opinions and advices.In my mind, this experiment is undebunkable and is maybe needed in this community,let me know what you think.We could also organize and make this experiment together,anyway,about this stuff eventually we will talk later.Let's go straight to the idea:

introduction:
1.Earth is spinning at 1,670 km/h in the equator, but more you go north this tangential speed dicreases to zero in the north pole.
Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 4 Earth_10
2.Star trails in a timelapse photo or video show actually,through the arc that they draw, the movement of the earth spin through time(of course globe earthers skip the fact that in that time the earth also have moved in the orbital direction,but let's say that they are right,that we cant see that movement through the star trails).

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 4 Trails10

ipothesis:
If i photograph in time lapse for the same amount of time the same constellations or specific stars around the north star from two different latitudes on earth..the star trails should be different, shorter or longer depending from which latitude i am photographing

experiment:
1.make a 4/6 hour time lapse in the northest place we can legaly go(like north of Finland or Norway) pointing the north star and some specific stars around it
2.do the exact same thing in Kenya,next to the equator),with the same camera and lens,pointing the same stars

Possible results:
-If the time lapses are creating the same arc distances,we are no way spining on different speeds,so we are not on a ball..and maybe are the stars that they are moving in the same speed.
-if the time lapse of finland is less than the half(we need to exactly calculate the speed in that specific latitude) from the one in kenya,then..there are different spining speeds and this could be possible only on a ball.

equipment needed:
-photo camera with intervalometer
-tripod
-videocamera for a backstage for experiment(optional)

budget: plane tickets for the two locations and expences over there
cheaper or even free if we can organise and coordinate people living already in these locations(with the same equipment)

Is not a difficult experiment,and i am asking myself why is not done yet and we need something like michelson-morley experiment to prove that earth is not spining.
Or maybe i am stupid and i miss something in my ipothesis.Let me know what you think.
macgyver
macgyver

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:40 pm

I still can't get my head around the idea that the spin can decrease to zero at any point. It makes no sense to me whatsoever. If a thing spins, it spins.

I heard someone come up with the idea of sending a rocket up at midnight. If it captures the sun its a done-deal.

I've yet to see video footage of a rocket sent up at night.

It seems like a giant oversight to me!
superuserdo
superuserdo

Back to top Go down

Post by macgyver Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:01 pm

thank you very much for your useless reply Superuserdo!!!
macgyver
macgyver

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:29 pm

macgyver wrote:thank you very much for your useless reply Superuserdo!!!

Why don't you do something useful like perform your experiment and come back with the results?

I didn't discuss your post because I don't think you articulated it well enough. I did comment on something you said though. If it wasn't good enough for you you had the option to skip over everything I said. You are in no way obligated to reply to a post. You chose to insult. That speaks more about you than it does about me. Should I now enter into a slagging match with you because of.....basically nothing?

Still, lets not make this all about you or me. This is a forum and your post was one of many.

If you express a little patience you may (or may not) get the recognition you seek for the proposal you made.

Patience is a virtue around here. Try that experiment.
superuserdo
superuserdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:49 am

How to PROVE that Spaceball Earth is spinning.  

1. Take any Helium filled balloon and attach string with weighted end (sufficient weight so balloon cannot float away).

2. Next, place the balloon into a motor vehicle, note when the vehicles moves the balloon also moves in the direction of travel.

3. Finally, take the weighted balloon out of the vehicle and place it on the Ground, note the balloon moves in the direction of travel.    Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:56 pm

That made me smile. I knew about the helium balloon in the car but I never considered what you just proposed. I'll have to repeat that to the next jackass I speak to. Thank you. Very Happy
superuserdo
superuserdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:24 am

Tell a glober friend, it's "test the curve day":  https://www.facebook.com/testthecurve/

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackchoy Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:23 pm

For all car drivers out there, pay attention to what happens next time you drive your car. Particularly when you are making a turn while you have the heat / air conditioning on. Notice that when you are making a turn, the air seems to blow away or towards you (depending on how you have the air vents positioned and which direction you are turning).

Now go home and position a space heater or air conditioner facing north or south. Make sure the air vents are directed forward. Turn on the unit and feel whether the air blowing out is angled in a specific direction that's not directly in front of the unit. Why doesn't it bend just like what happened in the car? The Earth is supposedly spinning (car turning) and the atmosphere is also supposedly moving synchronously with the ground (air in the car).

blackchoy

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:46 pm

Hopefully right place for this post.

Does anyone know 3D modelling software? I've only just got a computer capable. I use Linux and have installed Blender. I want to make a scale model of the 'globe' based on the alleged size, circumference etc.

My first steps into 3D so any comments welcome. I'm particularly interested if there's already one out there in some format.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:18 pm

Sorry , no idea about 3D modelling software but why would you want to model a globe ??
Why not model the real world ?

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:33 pm

blender can do anything you want, it is 3d modelling software i dont understand the question

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:31 pm

I'm not familiar with Blender or any 3D or CAD software. However I have made some inroads into what i want to do: Produce a scale model of the earth according to the baal model, to which I can then stick known landmarks around me in stick form so the next time i go out observing I know what I should or shouldn't see.

I just need wondered if someone else has already 're-invented' the wheel' thereby giving me a head start.

but thanks anyway
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:35 pm

RedorBlue wrote:Sorry , no idea about 3D modelling software but why would you want to model a globe ??
Why not model the real world ?

That's kind of the point. I want to see what I 'should see' as it were. Im lucky enough to be in an area nearest our highest south eastern point and I have suspicions about some structures which i would like to investigate.

I would love to model the real world but do you have any suggestions? Other than being flat I have NO idea.

but thanks anyway
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next