IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes

+35
SouloftheWhiteAunt
Shmack_1
Arcie5678
tycho_brahe
dexter1914
Russian Blue Cat
Oliver_Bestfall
nowhereelsetogo
Yogi Tolord
FlatFooter
observer
jewry/trannywood
Alpha
Dab_Tsog
vortexpuppy
awakenedmack
Truth Center
Realearth
markwilson
susie
0governmentcensorship
InnerCynic
Just Vital
qdoc
Foreverlearning
FL@T-E@RTH
PriorityMinority
Real World
Artemis
Spydaman
MaroOneY
Beashambassador
Schpankme
George Tirebiter
Admin
39 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 3 Empty Re: The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes

Post by jewry/trannywood Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:58 pm

You are clutching at a pile of crap and calling it straws. What vacuum are you referring to, the one from science fiction stories? Or also the fantasy of sunlight taking 9 minutes. I think your spinning ball has made you.dizzy my friend.
How do you know radio waves can leave our realm, because sci-fi stories told you so?

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 3 Empty Re: The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes

Post by Alpha Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:40 pm

jewry/trannywood wrote:You are clutching at a pile of crap and calling it straws. What vacuum are you referring to, the one from science fiction stories? Or also the fantasy of sunlight taking 9 minutes. I think your spinning ball has made you.dizzy my friend.
How do you know radio waves can leave our realm, because sci-fi stories told you so?

My spinning ball? I believe the earth is flat.

I'm just trying to see if any did any debunking on the Nixon call delays, radio drop outs, using what the ballers present as excuses.

I don't believe in space, or dinosaurs, or satellites, or evolution etc. But if they can present this argument that the call was transferred using radio waves, shouldn't we show them that it's not possible? This is a forum that discusses debunking this stuff right? Otherwise what's the point of these threads?

Saying my spinning ball, is like me saying your spinning ball. Evidence please. Your making an assumption.

I know it's pointless as people will believe what they want, even when their common sense tells them it can't be so, but that doesn't mean we can't point out the contradictions in their excuses. Otherwise delete every other post here that is questioning their stories.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:29 pm

Alpha wrote:

My spinning ball? I believe the earth is flat.

I'm just trying to see if any did any debunking on the Nixon call delays, radio drop outs, using what the ballers present as excuses.

I don't believe in space, or dinosaurs, or satellites, or evolution etc. But if they can present this argument that the call was transferred using radio waves, shouldn't we show them that it's not possible? This is a forum that discusses debunking this stuff right? Otherwise what's the point of these threads?

Saying my spinning ball, is like me saying your spinning ball. Evidence please. Your making an assumption.

I know it's pointless as people will believe what they want, even when their common sense tells them it can't be so, but that doesn't mean we can't point out the contradictions in their excuses. Otherwise delete every other post here that is questioning their stories.

i know this song, im a believer by the monkys, right?
I recomend you learn about fysics of water and the raising horizon, rather then debunking.

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:53 pm

Hey I already know that water always finds it's level, the horizon is always flat.

I agree with these globe earthers everyday, I don't need to be arguing with you guys.

No wonder this forum is dead, if you got to deal with people like you. What makes you more of a believer in flat earth than me? What's so special about you?

Rather than debunking? Then what are all these other vids of then?

You know my friends and family all think I'm crazy, and I'm cool with that. I'd rather be true to myself. I'm sure we have all been through it at some point.

I don't really care what you think, I believe the earth is flat, if you believe otherwise then prove it, otherwise you're just speculating.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:54 pm

Sorry should say argue everyday.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:15 pm

You were the one using words like vacuum and 9 minutes for sunlight, hence regurgitating ballers BS and I called you out on it. True flat earthers have no idea if there is anything beyond our realm and have no idea what the sun even is let alone how far it or the moon are, or if they are actually physical in nature. All of that is baller sci-fi so nobody that is a true flat earther is going to speculate BS to debunk baller crap. Its that simple. We have plenty of evidence of our plane that is provable no need to imagine like baller sci-fi except as a bedtime story.

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:26 pm

jewry/trannywood wrote:You were the one using words like vacuum and 9 minutes for sunlight, hence regurgitating ballers BS and I called you out on it. True flat earthers have no idea if there is anything beyond our realm and have no idea what the sun even is let alone how far it or the moon are, or if they are actually physical in nature. All of that is baller sci-fi so nobody that is a true flat earther is going to speculate BS to debunk baller crap. Its that simple. We have plenty of evidence of our plane that is provable  no need to imagine like baller sci-fi except as a bedtime story.

All I'm trying to say is that the delays in the call should be consistent. And they're not. I know it's because space doesn't exist.

But like I originally asked are there any vids that have used the math and science they provide to show it isn't possible?

The figures I provided were the closest I could find in the story they tell. That's why I wanted help with any videos that might have used their math and explanations.

This very thread is about NASA hoaxes, obviously flat earther's speculate BS baller crap.

But you're truer than me bro, go hard, want a badge.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:35 pm

Also Eric Dubay has done stuff on satellites, why would he speculate on baller crap. Are you saying he's not a true flat earther either.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:46 am

Alpha wrote:Hey I already know that water always finds it's level, the horizon is always flat.

I believe the earth is flat,

you should never argue over beliefs.
My point was that you should rather know or be aware that its flat.

(edit- since youre "taking every word i say literally", let me re frase it for you.
I dont think its good to argue over beliefs.
My point was that you can know or be aware its flat, rather than believe.

And yes i have a problem when the words believe or theory are used next to flat earth.)

Last edited by observer on Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:11 am

Alpha wrote:
jewry/trannywood wrote:You were the one using words like vacuum and 9 minutes for sunlight, hence regurgitating ballers BS and I called you out on it. True flat earthers have no idea if there is anything beyond our realm and have no idea what the sun even is let alone how far it or the moon are, or if they are actually physical in nature. All of that is baller sci-fi so nobody that is a true flat earther is going to speculate BS to debunk baller crap. Its that simple. We have plenty of evidence of our plane that is provable  no need to imagine like baller sci-fi except as a bedtime story.

All I'm trying to say is that the delays in the call should be consistent. And they're not. I know it's because space doesn't exist.

But like I originally asked are there any vids that have used the math and science they provide to show it isn't possible?

The figures I provided were the closest I could find in the story they tell. That's why I wanted help with any videos that might have used their math and explanations.

This very thread is about NASA hoaxes, obviously flat earther's speculate BS baller crap.

Sure, I will have that badge. Send it over to me, Im upside down just now. Laughing
Apologies mate, didnt mean to come off sounding like that. Im happy that you 'know' the earth is flat as do I.

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:12 am

observer wrote:
Alpha wrote:Hey I already know that water always finds it's level, the horizon is always flat.

I believe the earth is flat,  

you should never argue over beliefs.
My point was that you should rather know or be aware that its flat.

You think I really want to waste my time registering on an extremely quiet forum that deals with flat earth just so people can ridicule me and tell me that I believe in a spinning ball? I get all the ridicule I need from saying everything I know and believe tells me the earth is flat.

I know all about shills and the like, and I have seen them for my own eyes. But come on man, all this haughty crap is tiring. Telling me what I should argue over. And taking every word I say literally. I said I believe, oh no, that means he isn't aware or doesn't know. Give it a break. What would you like me to say?

It's as dumb as me saying your controlled opposition and are driving off new members with your BS true flat earther crap. I don't have any proof, it would all be speculation and I don't have the right to say what anyone else's belief or knowledge is.

All I was originally asking in a NASA hoax thread is if there recommendations of any stuff around the Nixon call, radio waves, delays, dropouts, no agenda, just asking a question ffs.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:15 am

jewry/trannywood wrote:
Alpha wrote:

Sure, I will have that badge. Send it over to me, Im upside down just now. Laughing
Apologies mate, didnt mean to come off sounding like that. Im happy that you 'know' the earth is flat as do I.

I think I might need to apply for one of those badges as well, I don't mean to come of rude, but it's frustrating enough dealing with globers. If in the future I do some shilly sh-t, by all means please bring them into full view. But at least give me the benefit of the doubt.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:16 am

Listen from 19:10 where NASA guy admit, "People around the globe are watching this and we really want to put good SHOW for them today"
We can say, he said to clearly what they are actualy doing, faking landing at imaginary Space-balls. Show must go on.

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 3 46823310

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 3 46806610
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:45 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatFooter Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:28 pm

This is a good video by comedian Owen Benjamin. He goes in pretty hard on mass brainwashing and NASA lies, and how hypnosis works (and how he's even played with hypnosis during comedy routines).

FlatFooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth Center Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:03 pm

I was going to post this in the flat earth music section but I felt it belonged here with the Moon landing hoax. Even the other nations know we didn't go to the Moon and the song seems to be about the American culture spreading across the world.

Truth Center
Truth Center

http://www.truthcenterresearch.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:25 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:18 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yogi Tolord Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:45 pm

It seems there ability to find the most absurd connections between real life and make believe goes on with out a blink of the eye by everyday people because they say it's "Metaphorically speaking,"
Star Trek Spaceship Spotted:
https://9to5spot.com/nasa-unveils-galaxy-photos-that-look-like-a-star-trek-enterprise/
Yogi Tolord
Yogi Tolord

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:21 pm

Yogi Tolord wrote:https://9to5spot.com/nasa-unveils-galaxy-photos-that-look-like-a-star-trek-enterprise/

My comment awaits 'moderation.' Let's see if the moderator moderates it right on into oblivion ;-)

"The ONLY thing NASA has sent into space, and to the moon, is people’s IMAGINATIONS. Search YouTube for “weidner kubrick front screen projection.” Hint: Kubrick used the same dated technology in BOTH of his hit fictional movies, 2001 Space Odyssey (1968), and One Giant Leap (1969). Wake. Up. People."
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Yogi Tolord Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:43 pm

Great comment and will assume that it will never make past the mods there!
Yogi Tolord
Yogi Tolord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:13 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:11 pm

Use your best JFK voice:

We choose to send Freemasons to the moon and do the other Space Enterprise things,
not because they are CGI,
but because they are Profitable,
because that spending will brainwash the masses and create new industries of educated idiots.

Space is there, the moon and the planets are there, 'science theory' and peace are there, our 'faith in God' are there,
set sail as Hollywood unfolds the most hazardous and dangerous and greatest adventure on which man has ever embarked.

Let me also set aside these rumors that I, John F. Kennedy, was a puppet President, elected by order of the Jew Vatican to rally Church and State to fund this Enterprise.  The fact, that I was the first Catholic elected to the Presidency, and will be replaced by a non-Catholic Vice President to wage War in Vietnam is just another coincidence.  We can be certain that our future will be written in the history books for all to read.  God bless the Space Enterprise.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:58 pm

After having 30+ videos and 3 entire channels banned/deleted, YouTube has decided they haven't censored me enough, and are now dishing out more fraudulent strikes to my channel. I have had to set some videos to private for the next couple months to try and save my channel from this attack, and am re-uploading an abridged version of this video which just received a ridiculous copyright strike for the inclusion of a single random Mars rover picture that is public domain and unarguably fair-use.

The 1969 Apollo “Moon” landings, the 1976 Viking and other subsequent “Mars” landings have all been Hollywood staged hoaxes done with actornauts, models, green-screens, CGI fakery and real rockets shot into the ocean. NASA steals 52 million dollars in taxpayer money every single day giving us back nothing but science-fiction movies and bold-faced lies.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:10 am

Nice CGI, SpaceX! Looks just like what I thought a flying grain elevator would look like!

Starship takes flight, but only in your imagination.

“We Are Going to Go to the Moon. We Are going to have a Base on the Moon. We Are Going to Send People to Mars!” –Elon Musk
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next